the meet.

him and her.

CHAPTER THIRTY.

THE NEXT DAY AT THE AIRPORT

MINHO POV

"Here they come~" Siwon hyung announced. And I saw my parents walk out with their luggage, mum with her sunglasses and her fashionable clothes and dad with his suit and glasses. Mum started waving and we waved back. "Here it comes." Sooyoung and I murmured at the same time. Sulli ran to them and gave them a hug. They walked over to us. "Sooyoung! My beautiful girl!" Mum said and hugged her. "Hey mum!" Sooyoung smiled. "Oh Siwon! You're so manly now! is this my son?! I cant even recognise him!" Mum exclaimed and hugged Siwon hyung. "And Minho~~~ How have you been honey?" Mum asked as she squished my cheek and I saw Siwon hyung, Sooyoung and Sulli secretly laughing. “Im good, how are you?” I asked back. Then she hugged me. “So wheres my daughter and son in law?” Mum asked. “You meet them tomorrow and theyre not exactly your daughter and son in law mum.” Siwon hyung explained. “I know! But Im calling them that anyways!” Mum spoke….

JESSICA POV

“Come on! It will be fun!” Yuri said. She wanted to spend the day with me. “Go shopping with Key, I need to go to uni.” I said. “Urgh! Fine!” Yuri pouted but just as she was about to leave I called out her name. “Yul…” I spoke. “Yeah?” She asked. “Im thinking of going back to America.” I said quietly. “You’re WHAT?!” She yelled. “Krystal called me last night and suggested that I should come back.” I explained. She walked up to me and held my hand, in the friendly way, then she took a deep sigh. “Jessica, if that’s what you want to do, Ill respect your decision but I want you to think about it carefully. You have plenty of time right?” Yuri asked. I nodded. Then she hugged me. “Just think about it slowly.” She whispered and left the room. I grabbed my bag to head out. I needed to sort out things in my mind. I wanted to go to uni and just browse around, take lessons and have some time by myself. In the nice, warm weather, I put my jumper on again, to cover up the unhealed scars and I headed outside to the roads to catch my taxi.

JONGHYUN POV

Beep- beep my phone rang. It was from Yuri. I hadn’t talked to her in ages.

Me: Hello?
Yuri: Jonghyun.
Me: Yes?
Yuri: Don’t tell anyone this but Jessica is thinking about going back to America.
Yuri: If you love her, you need to stop her.
Me: Where is she?
Yuri: Shes at Uni.
Me: Thanks for letting me know…

-end of phonecall-

Jessica is thinking about going back to America? But… What about me? Is she just going to leave me? Is she going back because of me or her depression? What is this…

JESSICA POV

The campus was full of people but very silent, it was a good place to hang around, or just think. I was in the library, reading some books. It was nice and peaceful, easy for me to concentrate until someone threw their books on my table. I looked up. Shin Sekyung. “Wheres your lovey dovey boyfriend?” She smirked. “Hes not here Sekyung so leave.” I said and looked back to my book. “No its okay, Im here because of you. Well, I go here everyday but I just happened to see you sitting here so Im telling you. If you break up with him, I promise I wont do anything to you or your friends.” She threatened. “Are you ever going to stop Sekyung? Seriously? You know, you are one evil person.” I frowned, lucky there was like, no one sitting in my area. “Jessica, Jonghyun is going to be mine soon. So deal with it.” She smiled. “You know what?! You can have him, do what you want I don’t care. He’s not even my boyfriend or my fiancé. Just do what you want, I don’t want you ruining my entire life.” I yelled at her, but not so loud. Sekyung seemed shocked. “You broke up with him..?” She asked and I ignored her. I gathered all my books and headed outside, I tried holding my tears but it didn’t work. I knew my face was going red, people weren’t noticing me so that was good.I got outside the building and started walking at a little slower pace. “Jessica!” Someone yelled but whoever it was, I didn’t have the courage to look at them. I started running, so that my tears weren’t shown on the big roads. “Jessica!” The person yelled out my name again. It sounded like Jonghyun but I doubt it was. I arrived at a small street nearby. I started slowing down again. Tears were falling out of my face they weren’t stopping. Then someone grabbed my hand and turned me around. It was Jonghyun.

SOOYOUNG POV

One good thing about having twin brother is that him and I share some similarities. “So you my maknae girl cooked this herself?” Dad asked Sulli as we were having lunch. “Yep!” Sulli said proudly. “Wow you’re gonna become a chef someday!” Mum cheered. I saw Minho secretly rolling his eyes. I felt the same way. Then all of a sudden my phone beeped.

From: Key <3
Hey Sooyoungie~ Hows is it going with your parents? <3

“Who texted you Sooyoungie?” Mum asked. “Oh, no one.” I lied and put my phone away. “Probably Key.” Siwon oppa teased. “KEY? Really? Wow, that’s great! What did he say? I love you?” Mum asked. “No… Just a question.” I replied simply. “Urgh, fine Ill get over this one but I cant wait until I see him! And yours too Minho~” Mum smiled.

JONGHYUN POV

“Jonghyun…” Jessica’s eyes widened with shocked as she was staring at me. I could see that her eyes were getting teary. I took a step forward and gave her a warm hug. She didn’t let go, I hugged her more firmly and shut my eyes. Hoping that this moment would last, forever. But the hug was broken, Jessica let go of me. “Jonghyun we’ve already broken up twice, don’t you know what this means? We don’t really belong to eachother.” She said and her words shocked me. I was in complete shock. I didn’t have anything to say. And then it hit me. The next thing I knew, everything went pitch black.

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun suddenly collapsed onto the ground. "J-Jonghyun..?" I called his name. i kneeled straight onto the ground and checked if he was breathing, luckily, he was. I called the ambulance and i stared at him, not knowing what to do. But fortunately, the ambulance was here in no time. "When did this happen miss?" A paramedic person asked me as the other people were moving Jonghyun in the ambulance. "Just a few minutes ago, he just collapsed." I explained quickly. "Do you have any relation to him?" He asked again. "Ummm... Im just a friend.. ex-girlfriend.. ex-fiance.. I guess." I murmured. "Okay, I need you to get in the ambulance with him. I nodded and got inside the ambulance. I held Jonghyuns hand inside, hoping and praying that he was going to be alright....

 

The ambulance arrived to the hospital and they moved Jonghyun to the emergency centre. I rushed and followed them as well. The paramedics examined his body then the doctor came and examined with them. I was told to wait outside so i did. It only took a few minutes and the doctor came out. "May I know the patient's name?" He asked. "Kim Jonghyun." I replied. "So you're his girlfriend?" The doctor asked. "No.. Just a friend.." I hated saying this, I really do. "Okay, well Mr Kim has been binge drinking alot, this is when people drink heaps of alcohol in one day but he's obviously doing it for a few days, maybe a week. He seems to only drink when he has issues am I right?" The doctor asked. "Um, yeah kind of." I said. "He's just fainted so he's going to be alright but i think he might need a comforter, maybe ask him who he really needs at the moment. Im sure he will wake up soon and he can be discharged tomorrow or the day after." The doctor said and the nurses began pushing the bed to a ward nearby. Yuri and Key are busy. His parents are busy. Minho and Sooyoung are busy.. I guess I should take care of him...

THE NEXT DAY (EVENING)

MINHO POV

There was a knock on the door, Sooyoung and I ran straight towards the door, expecting Yuri and Key. We opened the door together and saw both of them. Yuri looked gorgeous and Key looked.. Good.. I guess.. Mum and dad were still upstairs getting ready so they had no idea that Key and Yuri were already here.

"You looked beautiful." I whispered and hugged Yuri. "Thankyou. Where are your parents?" Yuri asked. "theyre still getting ready." I replied. "Hey Yuri unnie and Key oppa~~~" Sulli walked towards us. "Hey Sul~" Yuri greeted and hugged Sulli.

(just sulli)

(what sooyoung was wearing)

Then suddenly, mum and dad came downstairs...

"Yuri~ Kibum~ Nice to meet you both, well havent seen you for a while key!!" Mum shouted and hugged both of them. They seemed to be a little shocked but I expected that anyway. Then Dad shook hands with them and the atmosphere was just... Awkward. "Errr.. Mum dad meet Kibum but I call him Key.. Well you already know but the last time you saw him was probably like what..? 5 years ago? So Im introducing you Key as my boyfriend not as Minho's friend." Sooyoung spoke. "And Yuri meet my mum and dad." I simply introduced. "You all look so great! okay, I think we should get to the restaurant now yeah?" Dad asked. We all nodded. Of course, mum ordered the limo to pick us up and take us to a fancy restaurant. We split into two cars, and unfortunately i was stuck with mum and sulli and with Yuri. "So Yuri, you went to the same high school as Sooyoung?" Mum asked. "Yeah I did, we go to Uni as well." She replied. "Oh yes, Ive heard about that. You know, you are the first every girl Minho has introduced to me." She pointed out and Yuri just chuckled, knowing my past anyways. "And you're close to Sulli as well?"  Mum asked again. "Yeah we are, arent we Sul?" Yuri asked Sulli. "Yes! Of course!" Sulli replied happily.

meanwhile...

-silence in the other limo-

SOOYOUNG POV

Why. is. this. so. awkward.

"You've grown up alot since I last saw you." Dad started a conversation. "Haha have I?" key asked. "Yes you have." Siwon oppa joined in. "Well.. Thankyou..?" Key said. Then the silence began again.. Oh,, what am I going to do.....

-----------

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long :/ busy as usual :( keep up the great comments and i now have over 70 subscribers! omg thankyou so much. I love you all <3 and i really appreciate it! I tried putting lots of Minyul moments but that obviously failed... Turned out to be another Jongsica chapter.. Sorry! x0x0