music room.

him and her.

CHAPTER ONE.

Sooyoung, Yuri, Jessica, Jonghyun and Key were sitting around a circular table in the built-in cafe of their university. Jonghyun remained very quiet and continuously ate his lunch. Yuri was getting fashion advice from Key. Jessica was listening to music. Sooyoung was busy eating. This group of friendship has been around since their highschool days, when things were a bit more different than today. "Guys, did I tell you that Minho is coming back to Korea?" Sooyoung announced. "WHAT?!" Jonghyun and Key yelled in shock. Even though Minho's two bestfriends, Jonghyun and Key have talked to Minho through the phone, Minho hasnt been in Korea for 5 long years because of business learning from his parents. Minho decided not to visit Korea because he knew that he wouldnt want to go back to England, instead he stayed in touch with his relatives (including siblings) and friends. "Is he coming here for a visit or to live?" Jonghyun asked Sooyoung. "He's finished his business training.. studying.. training.. all that stuff. So he's decided to come back to Korea! Siwon oppa told me!" Sooyoung replied. "Will he be going to the same uni as us and stuff?" Key asked. "Yeah.. I guess.." Sooyoung spoke while muching up all her lunch. "Wow, I'll finally get to see your twin brother!" Yuri said with excitement. "I know right?" Jessica also said in an excited tone. "Haha, he's not that great.." Sooyoung said. "So when is he coming?" Key asked. "This Saturday.. Siwon oppa told me to tell you guys 2 weeks ago but it kinda just popped up in my head so... yeah... Are you guys gonna come to the airport with me, Siwon oppa and Sulli?" Sooyoung asked the group. Key and Jonghyun nodded. "But.. we dont really know him.." Jessica spoke. "Oh come on! You still have Key and Jjong! Just come with us!" Sooyoung begged. "Alright" Yuri smiled and continued eating her lunch. Meanwhile Jonghyun had had peeks at Jessica and thought he was giving her burden, once again. He stood up. "Guys, Im gonna go now.." Jonghyun said. "Why do you always go? Just stay for once!" Key exclaimed. Jonghyun looked at Jessica for a couple of seconds. "Nah, sorry, I'll meet you guys later." He said and walked off.

 

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun always went off.. Where did he go? No one followed him, He didnt want anyone too... Sooyoung thought he had a secret girlfriend.. Does he have another girlfriend? No.. He would've introduced her to us by now.. Yes, I still secretly love him. Nobody knows, not even Sooyoung, Key and Yuri and they're like my bestest friends... Jonghyun hates me too much, he probably always walks off because of me.. When its just us two, things just get so awkward.. I just wish we arent as awkward.. To refresh myself, I decided to head to the bathroom. I stood up and everyone stared at me. "Im going to the bathroom, be right back." I said and left the table. I went to the bathroom in the cafe but it was out of order so I walked upstairs of the campus and found the toilets which was right at the end of the corridor. When I started walking down the corridor, I heard a beautiful collaboration of the piano and a maly voice. No one was in the corridors except for me and the singing person. I followed the noise and I somehow headed to a room thats not very visible. As I opened the ajar door a little bit more, I saw a guy facing his back to me, playing the piano while singing a song.

I still love you..
Our misunderstanding... Made an unhappy ending..
You hate me so much.. I never get the chance to talk to you..
Im not brave enough..
But I just want you to know.. that..
I love you..

It was the first time I heard a song like this so this guy must've composed it! Wow, the lyrics made me feel touched, the way he played the piano was really amazing. My eyes were really teary from the beautiful sound. I decided to knock on the door, and I did. The guy turned around and I realised that it was JONGHYUN! He looked shocked and I was feeling the exact same. "Oh.. umm... hi.." Jonghyun greeted awkwardly, even though we saw eachother around 10 minutes ago. "Your music is really touching. " I complimented. He stood up. "Thanks Jessica." He said. That was the first time in ages since he called me by name. "I didnt know that you were really into music! I love music too." I said, trying to not have an awkward atmosphere. "Really? Would you like to come in?" He asked. For some reason, that sentence he just said meant so much to me. I nodded and smiled brightly and went into the room. "So is this where you always go during lunch?" I asked curiously. He nodded. "Why?" I asked again. "Well, first, music somehow helps me out with a lot of things.. Also, there is another reason but its private.." He replied. "Thats alright, I understand. So did you compose that?" I asked, trying to change subjects. "Yeah, I did.. I hope it sounds alright.." He said. "Its sounds really good, See my teary eyes?" I said as I showed my teary eyes to Jonghyun. He chuckled and nodded. I hadnt seen him chuckle for such a long time.. I missed them. "Do you like singing?" Jonghyun asked me. "Yeep! I love singing, it helps me relax and it just makes me happy." I replied. He nodded slowly. "Can I hear you sing?" He asked. I blushed right away. He wanted to hear me sing?

KEY POV

Jessica was taking such a long time in the bathroom, she was probably doing something else by now.. Yuri, Sooyoung and I were just chatting until Sooyoung got a phone call. "Hello?" Sooyoung asked. "Oh, Kyuhyun oppa!" She said in a happy voice. Of course.. Her beloved boyfriend, every time she talked to him, my heart just sank. I always tried to look like nothings wrong but Jonghyun always notices it. Yuri and Jessica doesnt know.. I never got the chance to tell them, but I will someday... "Sorry not this weekend, Minho is coming back to Korea and I have to do stuff with him.." Sooyoung said. "Ok, I love you too!" She giggled. That made my heart sink even more. "Byee!" She said and ended the call. "Kyuhyun oppa hey?" Yuri asked Sooyoung. Sooyoung nodded with a big smile on her face. I have never made her smile that brightly and she puts on that smile after one phonecall.. "He wanted to have a romantic dinner with me but I said no because of Minho.." Sooyoung said. "Aww, but family is family Sooyoung-ah. " Yuri reminded. She nodded. "I cant wait till I see Minho!" She said and stared at me. I just fake smiled...

JONGHYUN POV

Jessica started singing this beautiful song. This was actually the second time I heard her sing. I secretly went to our Uni's music concert and I saw her sing.. But I just wanted to hear her for real. Her voice was amazing.. She could go high pitched at some point and she could also go low pitched, it was magical... Then she stopped singing and stared at me. "So.. What do you think?" She asked smiling. That smile.. She hadnt showed that smile to me for a very long time.. I still cant believe that Im even talking to her! "Your voice is amazingly beautiful." I accidently blurted. Jessica's cheeks blushed red as a tomato, which was actually really cute. "Thankyou." She said happily. "Do you want to sing a song with me?" I asked. Oh god.. I cant believe I just asked her that.. "Sure.. What song?" She asked. "Do you know the song JoJo by SHINee? We could harmonise that?" I asked. "OMG I love that song! YES!" She said excitedly. I turned the music on and we began singing the song as a duet. Our harmonised parts were perfect and it was our first shot at it! After we finished the song, the bell went. "That was great." I said with an awkward smile. "Yeah.. It was, maybe we could do it again sometime, this was really fun.. but if you dont want to, of course.." Jessica said. "Yeah, it was fun.. I would love too" I replied in my awkward voice again. I grabbed all my gear and said goodbye to Jessica. My heart was beating like crazy...

---------------------------------------------------

Very first chapter is updated! :D Thankyou for subscribing and keep subscribing if you havent! Remember to comment, that would really make my day :)) Also, check out my other two stories, 'Our Love Story' and 'Special L.O.V.E' I will put in more SooKey and MinYul moments in the next chapter! Thanks for reading! x0x0.