shock.

him and her.

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

MINHO POV

Usually I wake up whenever i want, peacefully but today I woke up with loud noises. I scratched my head and checked my phone, no reply from Key.... I walk out of my room and mum greets me right away. "What do you want to do today hon?" Mum asked. "We have to go to an interview for the Choi company mum. All of us." Siwon hyung spoke up. "Aw. Okay, we could go out for lunch or dinner after?" Mum suggested. Sooyoung rolled her eyes secretly while Sulli nodded. "What is this interview we're going to?" I asked, because I was never warned about it. "Its not really an interview, its more like a meeting with our company." Siwon hyung explained. "Why do me and Sulli have to go?" Sooyoung asked. "And me!" I said. "Because its a family thing, there will be professional photographers and journalists, interviewers there so we have to dress formally. You guys wont be speaking much, dont worry." Siwon hyung said. "I better go look for what I should wear then." Sooyoung said and started walking off... "We're going in 45 minutes so get ready." Dad all of a sudden came from nowhere. We all headed to our rooms, damn I was going to see Key...

45 minutes later...

I come out of my room seeing Sooyoung, Sulli and Siwon hyung already waiting in the living room.

(what everyone was wearing)

JONGHYUN POV

Jessica discharged me from hospital and told me that she wanted to take care of me, so we headed to my house. I opened the gate and saw a letter in the mailbox so I quickly grabbed it and followed Jessica into the house. "Jeez Jonghyun, your entire house is so messy!" Jessica exclaimed. "Its not that messy..." I mumbled. "Urgh we'll clean up after we eat." she said and walked to the kitchen and opened the door. "What are you going to make?" I asked sitting on the stool near the kitchen. "Depends on what you have." She said, not looking at me. I opened the letter which was in my hand.

Dear Kim Jonghyun
You have been selected to go to Korean Military service by the end of January 2013 
for 21 months.
If you can not come you'll need to contact XXXX-XXXX to make new arrangements.
But it is preferred if you come at the chosen time.
thankyou.
king regards
Korean Military service.

My mind started blacking out. Im only 21... Me? Military service? But i... "Jonghyun?" Jessica called my name but I didnt reply. "JONGHYUN." She called again. "Yeah..." I said, not looking into her eyes. "Are you okay? Whats that?" She pointed at the letter. "Jessica come here." I said as i indicated her to come over to me. "Whats up?" She asked wiping her wet hands. "Read this." I handed her the letter and she began reading. Her eyes widened and her eyes started to get teary. Then she looked up and stared at me. "Military service..?" She mumbled. I nodded "But..." She said. "Its so sudden." She spoke. "Yes I know." I replied quietly. "Can you just shift it to another time..?" She asked. "Its not that easy to do that Jessica. I have no excuse to get out of it." I said. "But... we only just solved EVERYTHING." She said. I nodded. " Jessica would you wait for me for 21 months?" I asked. "Of course I will!" She said. Then the thought came to me. She wants to go to America really badly... so... "Jessica. I want you to go to America." I said. "What?!" She yelled. "Im not going if you dont go." She exclaimed. "Listen to mme careful---" "Jonghyun thats burning!" She pointed at the saucepan and ran back to the kitchen. She obviously did that to get out of the conversation. I sat down and took a deep sigh.

SOOYOUNG POV

We arrived at our building. As we stepped out of the car there were photographers everywhere, almost like a paparazzi. I walked with Siwon oppa while Minho walked with Sulli into the building. The photographers were asking questions as mum or dad answered them formally as we entered the building. "SOOYOUNG!" Someone yelled my name and everyone turned around. It was.. KEY?! "Key what are you doing here?!" I asked. He walked up to me and I saw Minho frowning at him. "Your mum invited me." Key explained. I turned to mum and she was smiling away. "What about Yuri?" Minho whispered into mum's ear, but it was still really loud. "She's coming dont worry." "There she is over there!" Mum pointed and Yuri was walking towards us. "YURI!" Minho smiled and hugged her while the photographers were taking photos. "Choi Minho-sshi is this your girlfriend? What about you Choi Sooyoung-sshi, is this your boyfriend?" People asked. "Well... I just hugged her, what do you think?!" Minho exclaimed and Sulli elbowed him. "Yes this is my boyfriend who was a bestfriend." I said grabbed Key's arm, he seemed to be shocked. "If you excuse us we need to go to the announcement area.." Dad said and we all started walking. "Minho is going to kill you." I whispered in Key's ears. "I know.." He spoke.

MINHO POV

Urgh that Kim Kibum. Finally a chance to hunt him down. "You look good." Yuri whispered as we were walking. I stared at her and smiled. "Well you look hot." I whispered back flirtatiously. Yuri rolled her eyes. "Tell me more about your first kiss." I whispered again. "Minho we're walking!" Yuri hissed. "I know that it was from a drama production and  you performed and practiced billions of times which means you guys kissed billions of times.........." I said, trying not to get angry. "You didnt know me back then and plus, you had your first kiss with some other girl so... Everythings fair." Yuri said quietly. "Whatever. Im taking to Key after this thing." I whispered and we stopped at the door. Dad and Siwon hyung opened the door as we all entered. There were heaps of people watching us as we entered, now I felt nervous...

 

"So we have decided to partner up with the Soncho company. Mr Kyuhyun and Ms Eunseo please come up." Dad smiled. Sooyoung immediately looked at me with a frown. Eunseo as in Son Eunseo?! Kyuhyun as in that bastard?! And yes it was them. Eunseo looked at me and smiled but I kept my poker face on. Why the hell were they partnering up with out company?!?

-------------

A/N: I apologise for the late chapter again :( I might have to put it on hiatus due to school work... Im sorry, still thinking about it :// Yes I got the military service idea from Leeteuk haha, just added a couple of cliffhangers, the story is slowly starting to end... :) thankyou for the support so far! x0x0