Jonghyun and Jessica.

him and her.

CHAPTER TWENTYSEVEN.

YURI POV

'beep beep' my phone went off.

From: Boyf. <3
Yul Im with Jonghyun at the bar, just letting you know. I'll tell you everything tomorrow, you go to sleep <3

Bar? With Jonghyun? Why?

I went into Jessica's room again. She was now sleeping, I couldnt see her face properly but at least she calmed down... I got out of her room and decided to wash up and go to sleep, like Minho said.

MINHO POV

"Im such an ." Jonghyun took another sip of his drink and I tried stopping him but it obviously didnt work. "Jonghyun stop drinking. Its not helping anything." I said. Then he looked at me. "You dont understand how much she means to me." He said quietly...

After another hour of Jonghyun drinking I decided to take Jonghyun home. He was completely drunk and I had to carry him into the car... "Jonghyun getting drunk doesnt help anything you know." I spoke while I got him in the car. He never drunk, unless there were painful situations he had to face. Key once told me he drunk for a few days straight after him and Jessica broke up. "Minho, take me to Jessica's house." Jonghyun said. "Its midnight, so no." I replied. "Take me to her house! I need to talk to her!" He yelled. "Jonghyun its midnight and Im not taking you there. Of course, I would love to see Yuri but she's sleeping and so is Jessica. Im guessing." I yelled back. "Fine. Im finding her tomorrow though." He gave in.

A few days later...

NO ONES POV

Sooyoung and Key enjoyed their 'so called dates' at the hospital, they had no idea about Jonghyun or Jessica but Key was getting discharged today, and everyone decided to come and visit him. Meanwhile, Jessica started to get depression, she starved herself, locked herself in a room and even worse, she cut herself, on her arms but no one noticed. Not even Yuri. Jonghyun was getting drunk for the first 3 nights but he stopped because he wanted to look normal and happy for Key and Sooyoung.

KEY POV

"KIM KIBUMMMMM!" Sooyoung yelled my name as she barged into my room. "Yah! Its like, 7AM!" I said feeling tired. "Well, your getting out of hospital today so I decided to visit extra early" She smiled and kissed my cheek. "How is kibummie feeling today?" She asked, patting my hair. "Im fine, how about Sooyoungie?" I asked back. She smiled. "Im good!" She said. "No more hospital clothes Key! So I brought some of your clothes" She said bring out everything from her bag. "You went through my clothes..? At home..?" I asked. "Yeah! Im your girlfriend, your clothes werent that bad, except for the..." Then she started laughing. "Pink stripy boxers.." She murmured. I immediately blushed. Sooyoung bursted out with laughter. "Well, you can wear these, I'll wait outside." She said and handed me a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, with the pink stripy boxers...

JESSICA POV

"Jonghyuns going to be there, are you sure you'll be okay?" Yuri asked me. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I replied. No I wont. "I can just make up an excuse for you?" Yuri suggested. "Yul I'll be fine." I said coldly. I wont be fine. I'll be in tears the moment I see him. "Okay then. grab your stuff, we're going now." She said. I nodded and walked into my room. It was bright and sunny today but I had to wear a long sleeve shirt to cover up the unhealed cuts running all across my arm. I needed help, I know that I shouldnt do this kind of stuff so I needed help. Just not from the people I knew well... I decided to diall the hospital and make an appointment with one of the doctors. My plan was to pretend to go somewhere, so that I wasnt caught by anyone. I looked at the time, 40minutes until the appointment. I quickly grabbed my phone and purse and got out of the room. Yuri was already waiting for me and soon we made our way to the hospital...

30 minutes later...

"Jonghyun and Minho are already there." Yuri said staring at her phone. I just nodded. "Come on," She linked my arm with hers and we walked into the hospital. "Hey Yuri, you go inside first Im going to get myself a drink and head to the bathrooms first." I said. "Do you want me to come with you?" She asked. "No I'll be fine by myself." I fake smiled. "Okay." She hugged me and went into Key's room. I quickly headed downstairs of the hospital, to the doctors' centre.  I wanted to go see the doctor, to face my problems.

JONGHYUN POV

I was at the vending machine, with the massive headache from all the drinking. My mind wasnt at its real state. I took another sip of my drink as I stared at the people busily walking around the hospital. Then I saw a girl, which turns out to be Jessica. She was walking at a fast pace, where was she going... Shouldnt Yuri be with her..? Then the thought of following her came up. I left my drink on a random table and slowly followed where she was going. The doctors centre?! Why was she going there? Maybe to get some medication for Key? She was now sitting on the seats then a nurse called out her name. She went into one of the doctor's office's and the door was slightly ajar so I decided to stand by the door, and see why she was here. "So Ms Jung, what problem are you facing right now?" I heard the doctor ask. "Im going through... depression." Jessica replied. My heart sank. Jessica? the girl I love is going through depression..? I sat on one of the seats outside the office, shocked. My mind was blank but heart was broken into pieces. Depression..? Then I saw her step out of the office. I immediately stood up and faced her. "Jonghyun." She said looking shocked.

JESSICA POV

"Wha--a-at ar-e-e yo--u doing here?" I stuttered. He looked at me, into my eyes with a serious face. "Why didnt you tell me" He murmured. "Tell you wh--" I cut my own words. Did he hear me and the doctors conversation?! He suddenly grabbed my arm and I squealed in pain. He dragged me outside, specifically the back side of the hospital where it was peaceful. I started tearing up, from mixed feelings and the pain I was now actually feeling. Then I felt something liquidy and wet. I looked at my arm, it was bleeding. He looked at it as well then he grabbed my hand and lifted up the sleeve. My arm was shown, it was was full of cuts and blood. Jonghyun looked shocked. "Jessica.." He murmured. I quickly covered my arm and decided to walk off before I started crying. He walked up to me and stopped me. "Look at me" He yelled. It was frightening, scary. I had no choice but to look at him, in the eyes. "Jessica how could you do this to yourself?!" He said hopelessly. Then the feeling of angriness, upsetness, frustration came to me. They all came out in tears. "Since when did you do this?" He asked. I couldnt reply, I didnt have the courage to. No one was meant to know. No one. "TALK" He yelled loudly. "A few days ago." I quietly replied. "Why did you do it?" He asked again. "I dont know okay? I have no idea you cant stop me no one can. Do you know what the doctor said? He said that I needed to just calm down but how can I even manage to do that?!?!" I yelled. "Jessica." He called my name. "Dont do this to yourself, have you been starving yourself as well?!" He asked with teary eyes. I didnt reply. Thats it, I couldnt stand it, it was too hard. I ran and ran towards the big road and I got into a taxi and headed home, leaving Jonghyun alone.

JONGHYUN POV

I needed to follow her, I ran after her but she managed to get a taxi before I did. When my taxi came I asked it to follow the taxi Jessica was in. What if she was going to do something bad? Like... commiting suicide?! I quickly texted Minho, telling him that I was with Jessica and everything was going to be alright, but I knew it wasnt.

--------

Im so sorry for the bad chapter, and now the story is focused on JongSica, since Sookey's all solved, you never know the cliffhangers that will come next! thankyou for all the comments once again, I really appreciate it <3 x0x0