shes back.

him and her.

CHAPTER TWENTYTHREE.

1 WEEK LATER..

SOOYOUNG POV

Its been a week since I woke up from the accident. Key hasnt woken up yet.. Minho was telling me not visit the hospital every day, since I only just got discharged but I had to. I realised that his love for me was so strong, I was such to him. I entered the room again, where he was lying down with his eyes closed, still breathing, just looks helpless. Everyone else visited every day but I always told them to go.. So that I could have more talking time with Kibum. Today I sat on the chair next to his bed, I held his left hand with both of my hands. I looked at him, fast asleep. When will you ever wake up Kibum.. "I never got to tell you something that I mean so much Kibum.." I murmured. Another tear strolled out of my eye. "I wish you could just wake up.. I wish I could just tell you and explain everything clearly. Everything was a mistake.. Kibum-ah.. To be honest, the only good things that had happened to me was meeting you.. And Yuri, Jessica and Jonghyun. But youre the most important." I said quietly. "Just.. Wake up." I cleared My throat and released his hand.

AT UNI CAMPUS

JONGHYUN POV

Jessica and I just finished our lessons and we decided to go to the cafeteria and have lunch, then visit Key. "You stay here mister!" Jessica said and sat me on a chair. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want to pay this time, its always you! Never me!" She said. I chuckled. "Alright missy! Hurry up though~" I said as she walked off. I looked at what Jessica was wearing. Just a pair of shorts with a plain top. Why did she look so perfect..? "Long time no see." Someone interrupted my thoughts. I turned around, then my heart and my mind sank. It was Sekyung, Shin Sekyung. From high school. She smiled. "Remember me Kim Jonghyun?" She asked. Of course I remembered her, she ruined me and jessica's relationship.. "Shin Sekyung.." I murmured. She smirked. "So you do remember!" She said. For some reason, I was standing up now. "You go here?" I asked. "I joined a few weeks ago, I didnt know that you go here! We might have the same classes!" She cheered. "Umm.. yeah.." I said quietly. "So have you heard from Je--" Sekyung's sentence was cut off. "JJJJONG!" It was Jessica.

JESSICA POV

I ordered our lunch and started walking back to where Jonghyun was. I realised that he was talking to a girl. Is he being a dino and flirting..?! I ran to him and yelled "JJOOONGG" Jonghyun turned around and saw me, then his face froze. I looked at the girl standing opposite him. Familiar face. Then that name went through my mind as my heart sank. Shin Sekyung. "Se--k--y--un--gg?" I said with shock. She smiled. "Jessica Jung! Long time no see!" She greeted. I held Jonghyun's hand, he squeezed it tightly. "So you guys are dating?" She asked. "Yeah.. We're engaged actually." Jonghyun replied. Sekyung's eyes widened. "ENGAGED?!" She yelled. I nodded. Then she put on her fake smile, which nobody knew except me. "congratulations." She said as she gritted her teeth. "Well.. I'll see you guys around" She said and walked off. I stared at Jonghyun immediately and he sat me down. "She randomly appeared, apaprently she goes here now.." He explained. I nodded, still in shock. She wouldnt just be here for no reason.. "Jonghyun I'll be right back, just going to the bathrooms." I said and walked to the toilets. I looked into the mirror and stared at myself. Shes not going to do anything right.. Besides, me and Jonghyun are engaged so nothing will happen right.. Suddenly a girl appeared next to me and applied her makeup. I looked at her, it was Sekyung, again. She looked at me. I just stared at her. "So when did you and Jonghyun get back together?" She asked. "Its really none of your business Sekyung." I replied coldly. She smirked. "Dont worry, Im not going to kill you or anything. Im just here to get Jonghyun." She said. "What.." I reacted. "Jonghyun oppa will be mine, he's always belonged to me Jessica." Sekyung said. "How could you do this?! Jonghyun and I are engaged Sekyung!" I exclaimed. "And..? Youre not married yet are you? Soon, Jonghyun will break up with you. Beware." She spoke and walked out. That feeling, that tinge. She was back.

MINHO POV

Yuri and I have gotten heaps more closer, its really great! We visited Key again. Surprisingly Sooyoung wasnt there. "I wish he could just wake up.." Yuri said with a sad voice. "He will, he's tough enough." I said and looked at her. I swear she's getting more beautiful every day.. Without knowing I kept on staring at her. "What are you doing?!" She asked while giggling. "Looking at you." I replied. "Why?" She asked curiously. URGH, she really didnt know?! "Because your beautiful." I said honestly with my 'playboy' smirk. "YAH! I cant believe that girls actually fell for you! You ex-playboy!" She yelled. I laughed. I loved it how she always added 'ex' to playboy. It was cute~ "Well, you fell for me!" I confronted. She blushed and didnt say anything. I was about to tickle her until the door opened. It was Sooyoung. "When did you guys get here?" She asked. "A few minutes ago." Yuri replied. "Well, you guys can go on your date now." She said. "We dont have to Sooyoung." Yuri spoke. "No, really.. You guys should go." Sooyoung suggested. "Alright." I said. "I just wanna say something to Key privately.." Yuri declared. Sooyoung and I went out of the room.. "Are you okay?" I asked. Yes, she is my sister, twin sister. I hate her at times, I love her (not very often) but whatever happens, she is my sister and I feel bad for her. I want to support her. "Im fine. You and Yul have fun." She smiled. "Look, this is so weird but we're twins Sooyoung, I feel your pain. Call me or text me anytime you want, I'll always be there for you." I said. She smiled. Without saying anything, she walked closer to me and gave me a big hug..

KEY POV

"Key.. You have to wake up.. And when you do, you need to have a good conversation with Sooyoung.. You dont know how much shes going through, she cries every day Key. Because of you. So you need to wake up! And we all miss you! Im sorry that I cant visit so often, whenever we do me and Minho play around like idiots.. I'll come with Jess or Jjong next time.. I miss the diva! Wake up silly! Wake up for us! Or at least for Sooyoung." It was Yuri's voice. Her voice was always so famliar. She's always been the best at giving advices. Yul, I wish I can open my eyes. But I really dont have the strength to do anything...