my--first--kiss--went--a-little--like--this

him and her.

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

NO ONES POV

"MINHO CALM DOWN!" Yuri shouted as she was laughing. "You and Kim Kibum?! This is impossible." He said as he was still driving. "Key would tell me this. Or Jonghyun, or someone would!" Minho exclaimed. "Well... They didnt, obviously. I thought you maybe knew.." Yuri said. "Well, I HAD NO IDEA." He yelled again, not in the angry way, in the jealous way. "Anyways. Why did you guys KISS?!" Minho asked as the car arrived in front of Yuri's house. "Oh, its not because we were in love... I didnt even know he liked Sooyoung back then.. It was for our school drama play." Yuri giggled as she was about to get out of the car until Minho locked it. "You're not going anywhere Kwon Yuri. Until you tell me EVERYTHING." He smirked, satisfied of what he had just said. "Well.. How about you ask Kibum the rest?" She suggested. Minho glared at her. "Alright! It wasnt just once though." Yuri laughed and quickly pushed herself to Minho's lips and slowly unlocked the cars. She broke off and opened the car. Minho looked confused. "Ask Key or someone else~ Goodnight Choi Minho!" Yuri waved and went inside her house. Minho, feeling tried calling Key but he wouldnt answer so he drove back home for more information from Sooyoung.

JONGHYUN POV

As I was helping Jessica with her scars my phone kept on beeping. Every. single. one. from. Sekyung. "Who's texting you at this time?" Jessica asked me curiously. "Just Minho." I simply lied. “Why is he texting you?!” She asked again. “Oh, hes just bored. He always does this.” I replied with a lie. Jessica nodded. I picked up my phone to see what Sekyung had texted.

From: Shin Sekyung
So when do you want to meet up? Like, if you want c:

From: Shin Sekyung
Jonghyun? Are you there?

From: Shin Sekyung
Is this Kim Jonghyun’s number?

I sighed. “What did Minho say? Anything special?” Jessica asks. “No… Just boring guy stuff you wouldn’t enjoy.” I replied, I know Im lying to her, and I only just got back together with her… but I believe that its for our own good…

SOOYOUNG POV

I finally get some rest in my room until mum comes in and interrupts the peace. “Oh.. Hey mum..” I said. “You and Kibum are so cute together!” She said happily. “Um thanks.” I smiled. It was awkward, talking about my love life with my mum—who I haven’t seen for the past few years. “Anything else you want to talk about?” Mum asked. “err.. Maybe tomorrow, Im really tired at the moment.” I smiled. “Okay you get some rest sweet----” Mum’s sentence was cut off by Minho barging into my room. “CHOI SOOYOUNG.” Minho yelled. “Respect my privacy idiot.” I frowned. “Whatever. Mum are you done talking to her because I need to talk to her.” Minho said. “Aw some twin time hey? Arent you two adorable! Ill give you guys your time, night.” Mum kissed my forehead then Minho’s. Once she finally got out of the room I got comfortable on my bed, ignoring Minho. “You never told me about Yuri and Key kissing!” Minho exclaimed. Oh.. So he finally knows. “It was just a few drama performances.” I said. “BUT WOULD YOU BE ANGRY AS WELL?” Minho asked. “Well.. back then I didn’t like Key… And Yuri’s my bestfriend and Key was my bestfriend as well so I was more happy than angry.” I replied honestly, still not looking in Minho’s eyes. “How many times did this drama performance happen? And When? What year? Why?” He asked. “It happened like 10 times.” I laughed. “The drama class Yuri and Key were in got really better and the school performed it to a lot of audiences. Including me.” I smiled. “Oh and they were lead roles so…” I said. I quickly stared at my phone.

To: Kibummie <3
Don’t answer any calls or texts from Minho. He’s found out that Yuri’s first kiss was you and he’s going spastic and you’ll probably die and I don’t want that to happen, love you!

“Oh and they had to practice the kiss scene as well a FEW TIMES.” I said, actually enjoying this. Minho sighed. “I need to talk to Key. Are you talking to him now?” He asked. “No.” I lied.”Fine.” Minho spoke and stomped out of the room.

THE NEXT DAY

JESSICA POV

I wake up from the sunshine and I see Jonghyun next to me. He’s still soundly sleeping like an angel while I just stare at his handsome face. That American offer is still really getting me though. I miss home, and I really want to go. But I don’t want to leave people… But I really badly want to go. Then Jonghyun wakes up and interrupts my thoughts. He pats my hair and sits up with me. “How are you?” He asked. “Im alright.” I replied. “Jonghyun… I love you but I really love America as well. I haven’t been for ages, haven’t seen my parents for ages and everythings just you know..?” I decided to spill everything out. “Homesick?” Jonghyun asked. I nodded. “But I don’t want to leave and farewell everyone.” I continued. “I know, I know.” He smiled. “I understand. If you make the decision to go, I would go with you Jessica.” He said. “What?!” I accidently shouted. “I would go with you. Anywhere, as long as it makes you happy.” He grinned.“Thankyou.” I mouthed and hugged him.

-------

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND THE SHORT CHAPTER. Stupid school is always in the way :/ Im trying to raise my grades because if I get straight A’s (which is like, impossible) mum said that she would take me to the SM town or SHINee concert if they ever came to Australia. Like, ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA! Heheh. Sorry for not having much moments.. the story is starting to end, but there is still a few chapters so don’t worry! Oh and any ELFS out there… Leeteuk today :’( Im not a full ELF, ive only just become one… And Leeteuk leaving today was the most depressing thing Ive ever seen omg it still feels so weird… but support him all the way yeah? Anyways, thankyou for the supportive and lovely comments I love you all x0x0