how we broke up.

him and her.

CHAPTER SEVEN.

Sooyoung felt confused, Key was even more confused. Their silence remained in the room. Jessica was in the guest room, upset from what she had heard from Jonghyun. Minho and Yuri were talking in his room, mostly learning more about themselves.

SOOYOUNG POV

"ummm, sorry. I didnt meant to say it out loud.. Pretend I didnt say anything.. Im gonna go." Key spoke and rushed out of the house. So.. Key liked.. I mean, loved me? All along? Suddenly, Jonghyun came over and sat down next to me. "He's loved you since he first saw you. Sorry, I kinda eavesdropped your conversation with him.. But.. Key has never dated a girl after he met you, he never looked at any other girl. In his world, you were the only girl he could see. His facial expressions always changed when you were on the phone to him. He said that he never got to make you smile that brightly. He was always heartbroken, but never acted like it. When you started dating Kyuhyun, he cried mostly every night, I had to calm him down." Jonghyun explained. Wow.. He loves me that much and I didnt know? "I'll be right back." I said and ran out of the house. I went to the bus stop Key would always go to when he was going home. And I saw him, wiping his tears, still waiting for the bus to come....

JESSICA POV

What did he mean by "misunderstanding" He left me sitting there all alone, in the empty room. I really badly wish he was next to me, cuddling me, singing with me, talking to me, laughing with me. I miss everything about him. Tears started to fall down my face, the 'J.J' in his photos was probably pictures of the girl he loves. I wish I could get over him, I really do. Holding my tears, I went on my phone, scrolled down to the album 'old photos'. clicked on it. They were just pictures I also kept. Scrolling to the next one broke my heart. They were all so romantic, and beautiful. I miss him too much. Oh great.. Tears were heavily overflowing from my cheeks. Now I was crying.

KEY POV

Come on.... The bus should be here in any minute! urghhh. "KIM KIBUM!" A voice yelled my name. I looked around and saw Sooyoung. I stood up immediately. Oh no.. This was going to be awkward . "Why didnt you just tell me?" She yelled. "Why are you making me feel like Im an evil ?" She contiued yelling. I stared at her, without saying anything. "Because you love somebody else. I choose your happiness over mine. I like watching you being happy even though it breaks my heart at times." I replied with a calm voice. She grabbed my hand and sat me down on the bench next to the bus stop. She looked at me in the eye. "Im so sorry." She apologised. That broke my heart even more. "Its only been hours since Kyuhyun and I broke up." She explained. "Its alright, I shouldnt have said it in the first place. Im sorry." I said. "Dont go.. Your sleeping over remember?" Sooyoung reminded me. "I think its better if I stay over at another night." I suggested. "No, Kim Kibum. Your coming back home with me." Sooyoung said angrily. I sighed and nodded. She smiled slowly and linked her arm on mine and we walked back to her house.

MINHO POV

The more Yuri talked, the fast my heart beated. I was going crazy! "Okay.. Sorry I talked too much! I'll leave you to it." Yuri smiled. "Huh?" I accidently blurted out. "Sorry, I would wanna talk more but Im super tired at the moment!" Yuri said. I laughed. "Okay. goodnight Yuri." I smiled. "Goodnight Minho." She smiled back. "Also, thankyou, for today!" I said. "Anytime." She winked at me and left the room. SHE WINKED AT ME! Oh god. She was making me fall in love with her. She was different from the other girls, she was sweet, kind, understanding. Nearly perfect! Suddenly my phone beeped.

From: Dara.
MINHOOO! you havent sent me a text back! call me as soon as you get this! I love you!

urgh. Shes annoying.

JONGHYUN POV

I was sitting on the couch, where Sooyoung left me to go outside. I looked through my J.J photo album. It had pictures of Jessica in it. Jessica.Jung. Thats what it stood for. She still means the world to me, she means so much to me, too much.... I still remember that day when we broke up...

flashback.
I was walking pass the science room, in high school. As usual, I was looking for Jessica, urgh, it was hard to find her. As I looked in each laboratory, no one was seen. I looked into the last one and saw Jessica, kissing another guy. They were passionately making out. My heart sank, it broke into pieces. Tears were welling up. "Jessica. How could you do this to me?" I asked with a faint voice. They broke their kiss. Jessica looked at me with shock. "J-J-Jonghyun." She murmured. I quickly grabbed Jessica's hand and took her outside. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled. Jessica had teary eyes. "I didnt mean it, I swear, I was too upset!" She explained. "Upset about what? what should you be upset about?" I confronted her. "I SAW YOU! Kissing SEKYUNG! SO I WAS ANGRY OKAY?" Jessica yelled. The kiss I had with Sekyung was a complete accident. We were practising for the school musical and Sekyung all of a sudden kissed me. Of course, I broke it straight away, but never told Jessica. "H-H-How dddid you ?" Jessica cut my sentence."The boy I was kissing, Donghae, he told me, he recorded it and showed me. I was upset and he tried to calm me down, then he kissed me, and I kissed him back." Jessica said. I didnt say anything. "Lets just break up. Its not working out." Jessica spoke and ran away before I could say anything...

6 months later...

I found out that Sekyung and Donghae planned this. I confronted both of them, and I tried to talk to Jessica but she would always try and stay away from me. Plus, I didnt have the confidence to tell her. I miss her too much, she's my first and only love...
end of flashback.

The memories are still in my heart.... Where was Jessica now? Was she still in the guest room? I stood up to go and check on her...

------------------------------------

Sorry! Its been a week since i updated! im so sorry, ive been busy with parties, and homework :/ and thats how Jonghyun and Jessica broke up.. ill update asap. dont forget to comment and subscribe! x0x0