midnight.

him and her.

CHAPTER EIGHT.

Sooyoung and Key came back to Sooyoung's house, finding everyone already asleep, well, its what they thought. Key went to his usual guest room while Sooyoung went to her own room.

JONGHYUN POV

I went to the guest room Jessica was in, however she wasnt there. I realised that Key and Sooyoung had come back, they probably figured out all their problems..  I needed some fresh air so I went out to the backyard. Outside, I saw Jessica, coincidently. She was listening to music, she didnt notice me. I walked up to her. She stared at me and blushed. "Hi.. Jonghyun.." She spoke. "Hi.. Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked. Of couse, I didnt actually mean it, it just blurted out of my mouth. "But its midnight.." Jessica said. I nodded. "Yeah, its too late. Its cold out here, you should go back in." I said. "I will in 5minutes. You go to sleep first." Jessica said. I 'agreed' I was the guy here, guys are meant to be protecting girls, especially the ones they love. I decided to hide out and see what Jessica was going to do... "Goodnight." I said. She smiled at me.

JESSICA POV

"Goodnight." Jonghyun said and walked off. His ipod slipped out of his back pocket and it dropped on the ground. Jonghyun jogged away and I didnt get a chance to give it back. Instead of listening to mine, I decided to listen to Jonghyun's music. While browsing, I saw a recorded song. Was it recorded by Jonghyun? I clicked on the play button.

I still love you..
Our misunderstanding... Made an unhappy ending..
You hate me so much.. I never get the chance to talk to you..
Im not brave enough..
But I just want you to know.. that..
I love you..

The lyrics sounded very familiar. I swear he sung that before. I just decided to ignore it and go through his photos.. again. I felt really bad, going through his private stuff but I really wanted to know what J.J stood for. I typed in all the possible answers I could think of.. An error came up every time. It came to my last shot. I thought and thought. love. Maybe it was the word love. I typed in each letter, hoping that it wasnt. And the error button didnt come up. The password was love, it was correct. The album was full of photos of a girl. I clicked on the first photo. And it was.... me?! I looked at the next photo. It was also me.. ?! I looked at every single photo and it was all me. J.J... Did it stand up for Jessica Jung? My name? His password is love.. so does that mean he still loves me?

JONGHYUN POV

I saw Jessica looking through my ipod. I realised that I dropped it on the ground. She looked shocked. What was she looking at? Oh no.. Not my photos... If Jessica saw my J.J album, she wouldnt even look at me, she would hate me forever! I quickly ran to her and statched it away from her. "Jonghyun?" She asked with tears in her eyes. "What were you doing with my ipod?" I asked with a serious tone. "I-I-I wass." Jessica tried to explain. "Its respectful when you give someones belonging back, instead of going through it first." I spoke and walked off angrily. Oh no. I probably freaked her out...

YURI POV

I can hear rain and thunder... It sounded scary. "Hi Kwon Yuri-sshi!" A voice greeted. They tapped on my shoulder, what was this? I suddenly opened my eyes. Minho was in front of me, smiling like an idiot. "WHAT THE HELL MINHO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?" I yelled. He didnt reply. He just walked around my room. "Minho.. are you ... sleepwalking?" I asked. He looked at me, and came closer to me. He nodded. "I also sleeptalk!" He said proudly. "If this is an act, I will never talk to you again!" I said. Minho didnt reply. Thats it. I had to wake him up. I slapped his cheeks with both of my hands playfully. "URGH!" Minho yelled. "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?" Minho asked me. "I was sleeping and you woke me up.." I explained. "Oh, Yuri Im so sorry! I was sleepwalking, was I talking too?" Minho asked curiously. "Umm.. Yeah.."I replied. "I hope I didnt say anything stupid.." He said as he scratched his head. "You didnt." I smiled. "Well.. I better get back to my sleep now.. Im really sorry!" Minho apologised and jogged out of the room. Haha, he was so cute!

--------------------

This is all Im writing today, but I will do a sookey chapter next! comments please~ x0x0