chapter 17

him and her.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

SOOYOUNG POV

"SOOYOUNG?! Key?! Kyuhyun?!?!?!?!?" Jessica yelled. Key and I stared at Jessica and Kyuhyun was looking at me. "What the hell are you doing here Kyuhyun? Get lost, get out of Sooyoung's life." Jessica walked towards Kyuhyun and yelled at him. "Jessica!" I accidently shouted. Key looked at me, with worry. Why did I even call out her name? It wasnt to protect Kyuhyun right? Not knowing what to do, Key grabbed Jessica's arm and mine and dragged us away from Kyuhyun. "Key why are you here?" Jessica asked, looking iritated. "I was texting Sooyoung ealier and she told me that you guys were shopping so I decided to come surprise you.." He explained. "Guys, lets just forget about what happened.. Im hungry, lets have some food?" I suggested and tried changing subjects. "But Sooyoung!" Jessica exclaimed. Obviously she wanted to know what I was talking about with Kyuhyun. I didnt really wanna tell her. Not even Key. "Come on, lets go!" I said and dragged them to a simple restaurant. Soon, they both ordered what they were going to eat and we remained silent. "Im just going to the bathroom." Jessica spoke and walked off. Key looked at me immediately. "What happened before I came? Why was Kyuhyun hugging you Sooyoung?" Key asked with anger. I took a deep sigh. I guess he has to know what Kyuhyun and talked about, after all, he is my boyfriend/bestfriend. "He wanted me back and he said that we should cheat on Eunseo, I refused and said that I was with you but he kept on being angry then we argued and he hugged me." I explained quickly. "He wants you back? What? Why?!" Key asked. "How am I supposed to know?!" I challanged him. "You dont have feelings for him do you?" Key asked suspiciously. "No, I dont." I said clearly. But deep inside, I havent completely forgotten about Kyuhyun, we've had too much memories and theyre taking time to forget.. "Then why did you call Sica's name when she was defending you?" Key asked. As I was about to answer back, Jessica came back. She sat down and our silence began again...

MINHO POV

This is hell awkward.. Me and Yuri.. At the movies, watching a romantic scene. What am I meant to do?! Yuri kept on eating her popcorn, without saying anything and I just gulped every 2 seconds....

Now its a scary, violent part. To be honest, Im so scared. I thought this was a romantic movie?! Well... Its obviously not. I hate watching scary movies. I turned to have a peek at Yuri. She looks scared, what do I do? Do I comfort her? But Im scared too.. OHMYGOD. Its me, Choi Minho. Ive played with girls before, and Ive watched movies with them, Ive done all the skinship to them! URGH, but Yuri's different. Im not dumping her, we're not breaking up.. Unless she breaks up with me. Shes my proper girlfriend! Yuri's fists were tight and she was blinking very often. Okay, this is it. I slowly moved my hand to her seat and tried holding her hand but her fist was too tight! I tapped on it and she gently let go, which made me hold hands with her. My hearts beating really loudly, and I mean it!

3 hours later...

 JONGHYUN POV

I was lying on my bed at home, thinking about stuff... Then I realised that it was Jessica's birthday next monday! I need to plan a surprise party for her! She loves surprises.. Maybe I'll make it really romantic, and sweet and cheesy! I decided to call her and see what she was doing..

Jessica: hey Jonghyun
me: How was your day?
Jessica: good, disatrous.. I'll tell you everything later.. What about yours?
me: Boring.. Its your birthday next wekk!
Jessica: wow, I completely forgot about it! And you reminded me, thanks Jjong
me: No problem, what do you want for your birthday?
Jessica: Nothing, Ive already received an amazing present beforehand.
me: What was the amazing present?
Jessica: You silly!
me: You know, youre so cutee!
Jessica: No im not.. Yuris calling me I have to go
me: I'll talk to you later
Jessica: Bye, love you.
me: Love you too.

She always says that she doesnt want anything, but I know deep inside that she wants at least, SOMETHING. Then all of a sudden, a great plan came up on my mind..

------

sorry, a short chapter :( busy updating my other fanfics! check out my new jongsica story! fate: the start of true love x0x0