visitng jonghyun

him and her.

CHAPTER THRITY NINE.

-6 months after Jonghyun left for military service-

SOOYOUNG POV

"No news from Sica..?" Yuri sighed. I nodded. She texted us when she arrived but that was six months ago, No one has heard anything about her. I was worried, everyone was worried. "Nope." I replied quietly. "What about Jonghyun?" Yuri asked. "Jonghyuns in military you dumbo, he cant contact us!" I exclaimed. "Oh yeah. true." Yuri answered. "So whats been happening with the Choi company? How are Eunseo and Kyuhyun?" Yuri questioned. "Well... Siwon oppa is starting to hate them gradually so he's still talking to mum and dad about it, with me and Minho's help of course." I replied. "Ah, well thats good. Should we get going now?" She asked and I nodded. Yuri and I got up from our chairs and exited the cafe. We were walking slowly around the big roads until a car stopped in front of us. "Get in." Someone yelled as the car window scrolled down." It was Minho. "Minho?!" Yuri and I shouted at the same time. "What?" He asked casually. "Just get in!" He spoke. We both got in the car, I made Yuri sit in the back seats with me. Minho started driving off to an unknown place. "Where are we going..?" I asked. "Key's house." Minho replied. "Why?" Yuri asked. "Because we're going to go to Jonghyun's military service, and visit him." He explained. "JONGHYUN!?" I shouted. "Yes, Kim Jonghyun." Minho assured. "Anyways, Yuri why are you sitting at the back?! You should be sitting with me baby." Minho pouted and looked at us when the car stopped from the traffic lights. "I'll sit in the front seat when Key get in the car." Yuri winked. "Its all your fault Choi Sooyoung." Minho spoke. "YAH HOW IS IT MY FAULT?! I knew her before you did, she's my bestfriend." I protested. "And?! She's my girlfriend, ive had more ual stuff with her than you have with her!" Minho protested back. "YAH! Why would i do anything ual with YURI?! She's my fricken bestfriend you cow." I yelled. "BUT SHES MY GIRLFRIEND YOU PIG" Minho yelled back. "Okay stop, stop! Please, NO TWIN FIGHTS IN THE CAR." Yuri begged. Minho and I both settled down quietly. Then a silent atmosphere was brought in. 

Soon the car stopped in front of Key's house and he was already waiting outside. "Kibummie!" I yelled and got out of the car. "Sooyoungie!" He greeted with a smile and hugged me. "I missed you." I said. "You guys saw eachother yesterday.." Minho said, breaking the lovey dovey moment. "Well, it feels like its been 3 billion years since Ive been stuck with him." I said as I pointed at Minho. Yuri got out of the car as well and moved to the front seat. "You're sitting with me!" I smiled and pulled him into the car. 

"So has anyone heard from Jessica? Jonghyun would definately ask about her." Key asked. "Nope, the last news we've heard from her was 6 months ago. She doesnt even reply to our texts now." I said with a sad tone. "Aw Sooyoungie she's probably just really busy." He said as he held my hand. I nodded. "And plus, the time difference is heaps different." Yuri added.  "Yeah.." I nodded quietly. 

JONGHYUN POV

Minho, Key, Yuri and Sooyoung are coming to see me today?! Finally! Some news from them! Its already been 6 months and it feels like Im at camp every single day. Ive settled in well.. I wonder if Jessica has. She's always on my mind. I needed to know if she arrived safely and settled in well with her new job and home. Heaps of questions went through my mind. "Kim Jonghyun!" The group leader yelled. "Yes?" I reacted. "People are here to see you." He said and walked out. Minho, Key, Yuri and Sooyoung entered the little military room, the place where I sleep. They looked the same, not much difference. "Oh my god Jonghyun." Yuri sighed in relief and hugged me immediately. "Hey Yul." I smiled. "Is this where you sleep?" Sooyoung asked curiously and sat down. I nodded. "Jonghyun." Key and Minho spoke at the same time. I smiled and hugged them both. We all settled in and decided to have a little conversation. "Sorry I dont have a long time to talk." I said. "Its alright." Yuri smiled. "So how have you guys been?" I asked. "Good, the usual." Minho replied. "Jonghyun you've lost so much weight you know." Sooyoung pointed out. "You actually have." Key commented as well. "Well.. Its tiring and hard here." I spoke up. They nodded. "How's Jessica? Have you heard anything from her?" I asked, the moment Ive been waiting for.. for 6 months. "Yeah she arrived safely, and she's settling in well." Sooyoung spoke. I sighed in relief and took a deep breath. Thank god. "What else have you heard from her?" I asked again. "She misses you alot." Yuri said. I smiled. "Tell her I miss her too." I said and she nodded. 

A 10 minute conversation was made then I was told that I had to go. "Take care Jjong. Dont worry about us or Jessica, we'll always be fine." Yuri said. I nodded. "You guys take care too." I said and waved them goodbye. I stood up and made my way outside.

YURI POV

"Sooyoung WHY DID YOU LIE?!" Minho yelled as everyone got in the car. "I had to! Jonghyun would be worried sick if I told him the truth!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "Yuri why did you join in?!" Minho asked me. "Well, Sooyoung's right. If we didnt lie, he would be so worried. He wouldnt even be able to concentrate on his military stuff." I explained. "Oh yeah. My girlfriend is so smart." Minho smiled and kissed my forehead. "Hey! Sooyoung started this!" Key pointed out. "Yeah I reckon CHOI MINHO." Sooyoung said. "Well.. Yuri's words were more nicer. CHOI SOOYOUNG." Minho spoke. "Guys, no fights please." I calmed them down before another disaster happened.

A/N: I am extremely sorry for the short update :/ I am going on a holiday for a week, starting from tomorrow and I wont have my computer with me so I wont be able to update until 29th-when I come back. Please be patient, I will update as soon as I get back and settle back in! And please check out my new story destiny thankyou very much, love you all. x0x0