helping Jessica get ready.

him and her.

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN.

 THE NEXT DAY...
Jessica was already panicking about what to wear for her first date with a new relationship with Jonghyun. It was only 7:30AM and she had already woken Yuri up from her panicking noise. Jessica had already had a warm bath, arrange her hairstyle, put her makeup on but the only thing missing was her clothing. She was still in pyjamas. "YURI YURI YURI HELP MEE!" Jessica yelled. "Which one should I wear?" Jessica asked Yuri, pointing at a whole heap of clothes. "Well.. Not too fancy but not to casual but kinda fancy.. You know?" Yuri suggested. "No.. I have no idea what youre saying." Jessica sighed. "Maybe we should call Key and Sooyoung.." Yuri said. "Would they be awake?" Jessica asked. "Key would definately be awake, not sure about Sooyoug but try and call them anyways.." Yuri replied. Jessica nodded and dialled Key while Yuri dialled Sooyoung...

5 minutes later...

Jessica and Yuri's phonecalls were successful as Key and Sooyoung agreed to come over, in early morning just to help Jessica choose her outfit.

JONGHYUN POV

I woke up so early.. I WOKE UP AT 6AM AND I NEVER WAKE UP THAT EARLY! Maybe its because Im nervous.. and excited. I never knew that that this day would come again.  Im so lucky to have kept my 'friendship' with her! It was around 7:50am and i was already ready?! I had everything worked out last night, I planned what I was wearing and now Ive got nothing to do. Theres still around 3 hours left until I can pick her up, so I decided to have some breakfast and watch TV to waste some time...

YURI POV

Key arrived first, since he lives near us. Key rushed into Jessica's room and gave her 'fashion advice'. But Key's fashion advice was actually quite helpful! And he always knows the latest trend! 'ding dong' The doorbell went off again. I opened the door expecting Sooyoung. And there she was! With..... MINHO?!?!?!?!? "Wheres Jessica?" Sooyoung asked. "She's upstairs with Key." I replied. "Oh.. Key's here too?" Sooyoung asked curiously. I nodded. "Okay." She said and went upstairs. "Hi Yuri." Minho greeted me. "Hi Minho, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well.. Siwon was at work again and Sulli's at school and I heard that Sooyoung was going to yours so I decided to follow." Minho answered, with a charming smile. I sort of didnt understand him. He's a playboy because a girl broke his heart, and he tries to flirt with me and stuff... What is this?! "Minho.. Just a question." I spoke. Minho just stared at me. "Are you flirting with me?" I asked suspiciously. Minho let out a huge laugh. "To be honest, Im a playboy, yes I flirt with girls.. But you seem different, the good different. You understand me, like nobody else and Ive only known you for a few days.. It feels weird in a way. But its nice to have you around. I just wanna get to know you more." Minho replied with an innocent look on his face. "Okay.. Lets go upstairs." I suggested and we both went upstairs...

KEY POV

It was awkward having Sooyoung around again. We were going to meet at 1pm and we're here, at 8:10am, helping Jessica... "Guys is this alright?" Jessica asked as she came out of her room...

"Perfect." Me and Sooyoung said coincidently. Jessica had a big smile on her face. "THANKS GUYS, my amazing fashioneestars~~" Jessica said and patted our backs. Yuri and Minho..?! came up stairs and Yuri complimented Jessica as Minho just had his thumbs up. "Its only 8:30?! Did you guys wanna have breakfast?" Jessica asked. "YES." Minho said impatiently. "Lets go down and have some breakfast..." Yuri said...

-----

sorry for not updating for a while, ill try my best to update as often as i can :) comments please! x0x0