shopping

him and her.

CHAPTER TWENTYEIGHT

NO ONES POV

Jonghyun and Jessica's taxis arrived at Jessica's house. Jessica got out as quick as she could and looked for her keys while Jonghyun got out of the taxi, walking right to where her doorstep was. "Jessica STOP" Jonghyun yelled. She ignored him and opened the door. Jonghyun followed her into the house then into her room. "Jonghyun just go." Jessica sighed. "No. Im not going anywhere and so are you." Jonghyun said seriously. "Why are you doing this to yourself?! Youre being stupid." Jonghyun yelled. Then he took a deep breath. "I know I dont deserve you but--" His sentence was cut off "No Im the one that doesnt deserve you, I broke up with you twice Jonghyun. Im causing problems of this relationship, ME." Jessica yelled back. "And doing this makes me feel better." She pointed at her arm. Her tears fell down again. "So you're cutting because of... me?" Jonghyun asked. For a moment the room was filled with silence. "I--I-I" Jessica stuttered. "It is isnt it?" He sighed. "Its not just you." She spoke. "What do you want me to do? What can I do to make you stop Jessica?" He asked. Jessica didnt reply. "You still love me right..?" Jonghyun asked again. Once again, she didnt reply. "I'll leave then." He said quietly and walked out of the house.

JESSICA POV

No. Dont leave, help me instead. Jonghyun... Please...

But he already left,

he was gone.

I closed my bedroom door, and hid in the corner of my bed. hovered my knees together and closed my eyes. Its all my fault, right from the start. Its all my fault.

YURI POV

Sooyoung, Key, Minho and I were sharing nice conversations meanwhile I was worried about Jessica. Where was Jonghyun?!?! Then I got a text.

From: Boyf. <3
No news from Sica and Jjong so Im guessing it worked out well? ;)

I looked at Minho, he was staring at Key. He was sitting right next to me!? That idiot...

To: Boyf. <3
But Sica was getting a drink?

From: Boyf. <3
Jonghyun texted me, saying that he was with Sica.

I was just about to reply until ... "YAH! Im talking!?!?" He said with his diva voice. "Sorry~" I smiled and put my phone away. "By the way, wheres Jessica and Jonghyun?" Sooyoung asked. "Oh theyre at uni." I said but Minho said "Theyre on a date" at the same time as I did. We stared at eachother. "What?" Key asked. "They had to go to an important lesson in uni." I quickly covered everything up. "Yeah" Minho muttered. "Oh, alright then. Do you know we should do Sooyoung?" Key asked. "What?" Sooyoung asked back while Minho and I kept quiet. "GO SHOPPING~" Key said happily. "Shopping? No Im not going." Minho spoke. "Umm.. I asked Sooyoung? Not you?" Key said which caused Sooyoung and me to laugh. "Urgh, fine then. Me and Yuri will have our own date!" Minho said as he grabbed my arm. "Well... Yeah I just wanna spend the day with sooyoung.." Key murmured. "Alright, you two have fun---" "You spent the last few days with her?!" Minho protested. "Yeah in the hospital Minho." Sooyoung glared. "You two have fun, come on Minho." I stood up and dragged Minho outside. "What was that for?" Minho asked. "You are such an idiot! Key wants to spend MORE time with Sooyoung!" I slapped Minho's arm gently. "Ohh... I know but..." He said. "Okay lets go!" He grabbed my hand and we started walking. "Where are we going?!" I asked. "Some place you would like." He smiled and we kept walking...

MINHO POV

flashback (last night at home)
"OPPPPAAA" Sulli runs over to me. "Whats up?" I asked. "Guess what?" Sulli asked back. "What.." I murmured. "Mum and dad are visiting." She announced. "WHAT?!" I asked with shock. "Ask Siwon oppa, Im not lying!" Sulli said. I immediately went to Siwon hyung's room and I barged in. "Is it true that mum and dad are coming?" I asked. He nodded. Oh god. "WHY? I SPENT THE LAST FEW YEARS WITH THEM! Its not like I dont want them to come or anything..." I spoke. "They just wanna visit and see how we're doing. Also for business of course. Oh and they want to have dinner with you, Sooyoung, Yuri and Key." Siwon hyung said. "Umm.....--" "Come on, you know mum, she gets all excited." Siwon hyung stood up from his chair. "Theyre coming in 3 days." He patted my back and left the room.
end of flasback.

I love my parents but... my mum.. I have never introduced her to any of my girlfriends or 'so called girlfriends'. Not even Eunseo. She's gonna pick out every-single-part-of-Yuri... Thats why Ive decided to take her to the shops. Of course the dinner isnt just a dinner, its 'professional' so I need to find a dress that would suit Yuri and mum would like. And the thing is... Sooyoung has no idea that theyre coming in three days..

"Here we are." I smiled. "Why are we here? You hate shopping.." Yuri asked suspiciously. "Okay.. Well.. Um.." "Minho just say it, what have you done now.." Yuri sighed. "I havent done anything wrong! I just wanted to tell you that... my parents are coming from England to visit, in 3 days and they want to meet you and Key. Sooyoung and Key both have no idea. And I need to get you something nice so that it would suit you." I explained. Yuri gasped. "IM MEETING YOUR PARENTS IN THREE DAYS?!" Yuri yelled. "Um... yeah but like, the day after so in 4 days." I smiled. "GOD MINHO WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING RIGHT NOW." Yuri yelled again and got out of the car.. Well.. That went ... alright.

20 minutes later.

Yuri picked out the outfits she liked and decided to wear them one by one while I was waiting.

"Hows this?" She asked. She looked beautiful, I was frozen for a second. "Minho?" Yuri called out my name. "It looked great!" I said. "Well.. I think it looked too formal so no" She said and got back in the dressing room.

"How about this?" Yuri came out of the dressing room moments later. Okay this one was truly perfect. She looked y, oh god. I was frozen again. "Nah its too short." She said. "No but it looks good!" I exclaimed. "Not this." She winked and went back in the dressing room.

"This?" Yuri asked again. Short skirts suit her alot. "I love it." I said. "Hmmm maybe.." She spoke..

"This is the last one." Yuri spoke. "Personally I love the second one but I reckon you should wear the third one. It would match my whatever Im wearing but I know its going to be black." Minho said. "Alright, I'll go with your opinion." Yuri smiled and they happily walked to the cashier....

----------------------------

A/N: Dear subscribers, Im so sorry for the late update. Im going through exam stages and there are so many assignments I have to pass up so Ive been very very busy lately. I'll probably update tomorrow or wednesday so dont worry~ but there is one thing I would like to say. A subscriber of mine really likes my fanfic and I really appreciate her liking it but shes been asking when I would update every single time I updated a new chapter, she said no pressure but I kinda just slightly felt the pressure so I told her that I would tell her when I'll update when I figure out when I would have free time. And the fight began. She wrote a few sentences in capitals saying how it was just a question and yes, I felt bad so I was going to apologise but then she wrote at the bottom. "Your such an idiot you liar." And me being busy lately is completely true I promise, Im not lying. So I told her that she has no idea about what im going through right now (this is personal business i would rather no say it here) and she told me they were just lies. And she said that she was just asking a question, which is true but then she brought in racism, she said that 'koreans take questions as insults' (yes Im korean but I live overseas). Well first of all, I didnt take it as an insult but I really am affected by this question, she doesnt even know me and she judged me by my cultural background. She also mentioned how my other subscribers are waiting and yes I know, I know you guys are waiting for me to update and Im so sorry! but im telling you the truth, i never forget about my stories, how can i forget when i have so many people commenting nearly every day, cheering me up, making my day?! currently ive blocked this user but now i really dont know what to do. I really dont know if i have the time to update anymore.. maybe every 2 or 3 or maybe up to 4 days? Would you guys wait for me? Or should I just delete this fanfic? Because this user's opinions has really affected me. Subscribers I need advice, and thank you so much for waiting PATIENTLY unlike other people. I love you all and please comment or message me on what you think, I would really appreciate it. <3

^up there is just one of the things she wrote, i covered up the user's name since its rude to do this but please please please give me advice! <3