what have you done to me..

him and her.

CHAPTER TWENTY.

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun and I came back downstairs and realised that only Minho and Yuri were there. "Wheres Sooyoung and Key?" Jonghyun interrupted Minho and Yuri's conversation. They both looked around. "No idea.." Minho replied. "Theres Sooyoung!" Yuri pointed. Sooyoung was standing outside, all alone. I quickly ran outside and walked up to her. "Sooyoung what are you doing in the cold? Wheres Kibum?" I asked. Sooyoung looked at me with teary eyes. "He left early.." She mumured. "Why?" I asked again. "We had a small arguement, on that day when we saw Kyuhyun.. I was being an idiot and I told him to stay out of my personal life." Sooyoung explained. Well, I cant just break it to her and say that Im engaged... I decided to support her instead. "Sooyoungie, you'll be fine." I said as I hugged her. Sooyoung soon broke away from the hug. “Sorry Jess, its your birthday and I just ruined it for you, lets go back in” Sooyoung spoke and dragged me back inside the restaurant before I could say anything. "Sooyoung where were you? Wheres Key?" Yuri asked. "He went home early, dont worry about him, lets do something!" Sooyoung said excitedly. She does this every time.. When she's upset, we have to do something fun for her.. "Guys just so you know, Jessica and I are engaged." Jonghyun announced, out of the blue. "WHAT?!" Minho yelled and everybody at the restaurant stared at him. "Are you serious?!" Yuri and Sooyoung asked. I nodded and grinned. "OMG WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!" Yuri said happily. "What should we do?" Jonghyun asked. "Night club, I havent been for such a long time.." Minho said. Yuri slapped Minho's shoulder and glared at him. Theyre such a cute newbie couple!

SOOYOUNG POV

"Nightclub it is!" Jonghyun cheered. "Will you be alright with that Sica?" He asked Jessica. She laughed and nodded. "As long as you only dance with me!" She exclaimed. After all the paying, we all got into the limousine, which was already waiting for us. Yes, this is what I needed to do. Dance and party hard and not think straight. The limousine took us to a club and everyone rushed in as I slowly walked in. "LETS PARTY!" Minho cheered and went to the dance floor with Yuri while Jonghyun and Jessica sat on the seats for a while. I didnt know what to do so I joined Sica and Jjong.

MINHO POV

"You are a great dancer." Yuri spoke in a flirtatious way. "Are you flirting with me?!" I smirked, she laughed. "Well.. Im your girlfriend so, Im allowed to do whatever I want with you." She said proudly. "Do you go to clubs often?" I asked curiously. I may seem like a playboy, and yes, I was but now Im not because I really really like Yuri, possibly Love-- already but I never actually went to clubs, unless I had the worst time somewhere and needed.... girls to hang around with. "Yeah Ive been to heaps!" She cheered. WHAT?! I thought she had the pure, innocent image!?!? "What about you?" She asked back while laughing. With shock, I dragged her out of the dance area. I didnt really understand the feeling I was getting. Was it Jealousy because she danced with other boys? "What are you doing!?!?!" She yelled softly. "Who did you go to the club with?" I asked seriously. "With the girls.. why..?!" She replied causally. "How many boys did you dance with?" I asked again. Suddenly, Yuri let out a big laugh. "Are you really asking me this?! Why? Are you jealous?" She challenged. "No.." I lied, wow. Im jealous, yes, Choi Minho, me, IM JEALOUS. "Well, you see theres a whole list of them, I even have their contacts." She smirked. "WHAT?" I yelled loudly. "Minho I was joking, Ive been to the club a few times with the girls, thats all! Youre the ex-playboy! Were you jealous?" She asked as she pinched my cheeks. A feeling of relief came to me. I took a deep breath. "Come on! Lets go to the others!" Yuri said and dragged me to the stools-- where everyone else was.

SOOYOUNG POV

"Sooyoung do you want a drink?" Jonghyun asked me. "Yeah.. Can I have the strongest alcohol here?" I blurted out. Jessica suddenly slapped my shoulder. "Sooyoung are you crazy?!" She yelled. "Just let me, for once!" I yelled back. She didnt say anything. "Well. Im warning you, you're going to get drunk really easily." She spoke. I just nodded. The bartender handed me my drink, he was very very good looking~ About mmy age.. I think... I took a sip of the drink and I realised that both Jessica and Jonghyun were watching me. "Im fine guys, really!" I protested. Yuri and Minho suddenly appeared out of nowhere and they sat next to me. "You guys can go to the dance floor, me and Minho are too puffed." Yuri said....

20 minutes later..

I finished my drink, it was pretty good but strong. My vision was getting really blury, the hot bartender kept on staring at me. Minho and Yuri were too busy talking to eachother. Suddenly the bartender came out and dragged me somewhere, with my blury vision, I couldnt see where he was taking me. I realised that it was just next to the dance floor. "Would you like to dance?" He asked and reached out his hand. I could see Jonghyun and Jessica dancing crazily somewhere in the corner of my eye. Its just dancing I guess.. I grabbed his hand and we went onto the stage. We were dacing crazily, and talking.. But I didnt understand half the things he said to me. "So.. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked. "No." (shes drunk and completely forgotten about key). "Well then." He smirked at me...

KEY POV

I shouldnt have come home. Im an idiot, I shouldnt have said that to her.. I dialled her number so many times, she didnt answer any of them. I texted her numerous times, she never replied. It as 1:30am. I couldnt sleep, I couldnt stop thinking about our arguement. She was probably just getting used to me.. And now, Ive ruined everything.. I decided to call Minho.

me: Minho its me
Minho: Kibum-ahhh! I thought you would be asleep by now
me: Are you still with Sooyoung?
Minho: Yeah we're at XXXclub, she was right here but shes gone now, probably dancing.. You should join us.
me: I need to apologise to her.. I'll be there soon.

I quickly grabbed my jacket, without thinking. Apologising was the first thing I had to do no matter what...

JONGHYUN POV

Jessica was having the time of her life, she was kinda drunk but I wasnt, which means that I could take care of her. She was screaming and yelling out the lyrics she knew and she would laugh if she got them wrong. It was quite funny, and cute in a way. Suddenly the song changed, to a romantic one. More like relaxing. “Everyone dance with a partner!” The DJ shouted. Jessica and I quickly got together and she hugged me. We made slow steps along the dancefloor. “Jonghyun..” She asked. “Yeah?” I asked back. She let out a sweet giggle. “Are you drunk?” She asked. So cute.. Shes the drunk one but she asks me if Im drunk! I laughed. “Im not drunk! You are!” I exclaimed. She lifted her head up to look at me and she grinned like an idiot—but it was still cute~ “Choi Sooyoung..” We could all of a sudden hear a familiar voice calling Sooyoung’s name. Jessica and I broke apart and we realised that Key was here! I was about to yell his name until I saw him, staring at Sooyoung and that bartender….. kissing. Jessica looked at me in shock, it looks like her drunkness has gone away. I grabbed her hand and we walked up to where Sooyoung and Key were.

KEY POV

Finally, it didn’t take such a long time to get there. I walked into the club and there was a sweet, romantic song on. I looked for Sooyoung everywhere.. UntilI saw a beautiful girl.. Sooyoung.. kissing some guy. “Choi Sooyoung..” I said loudly with mixed emotions. Some people stopped dancing to look at who yelled out her name. Jonghyun and Jessica came over to me, from nowhere and looked at me. Sooyoung was ignoring me and she was still passionately kissing that guy. “CHOI SOOYOUNG” I yelled louder than before. Tears were starting to fill up my eyes, I didn’t know what to do. She broke the kiss and looked at me. Not knowing what to do, I punched the bartender hard, in the face. Jonghyun missed blocking me by a few seconds but grabbed my arms. “How could you even..” I murmured. She looked at me, no tears, no guilty looks, no nothing. “KEY!” I heard Yuri yell. Minho and Yuri also ran on stage. Most people were watching us. I pushed Jonghyun away from me and walked out of the club, trying to hold the tears.