From Dongsaeng to Umma

Substitute

 

When she arrived in Korea getting off the plane was harder then she thought. Many of the fan girls tried to rush her. Security even had to help her even though they knew that she was not SuHo. When she was able to finally move freely she went to find her brother and dad at the location JoonMyun had advised her. “I swear there are like ten of the same coffee shops around here.” She said to herself as she adjusted her duffel bag and pulled a rolling suit case identical to the one her mother had gotten SuHo that he uses when he travels with the group.

 

“Nice.” SuHo said from his spot in the coffee shop when he spotted her. “Appa she’s by the book shop to your left.” He said into his phone since his dad was walking about. He didn’t get up but just watched.

 

“Tori you don’t know how much this is going to help.” Mr Kim said and hugged her and they made their way over to JoonMyun.

 

“Appa who are you calling Tori? She’s back home with Umma remember.” She said and both men smiled at her.

 

“Alright Joon we should get you back to the others then.” Mr Kim said as he then went over to JoonMyun. JoonMyun was also wearing a cap and sunglasses so that his face was somewhat hidden. JoonMyun leaned onto his father and also placed an arm over JoonMin’s shoulder to support himself.

 

“Hyung you alright?” She asked when he groaned at pain in his lower back.

 

“I’ll be fine.” He reassured her and they headed out of the airport.

 

 

 

When they were at the dorm SuHo had called s into the living room where is father had placed him after carrying him up from the parking lot. JoonMin couldn’t help this time since they couldn’t fit the hallway with all her stuff being pulled behind her.

 

“Hyung where have you been? You know that the doctor said you needed to rest your body.” Kai said as he and the others came into the room.

 

“Actually I went to the airport with my Appa.” SuHo said and the guys all looked towards the kitchen where Mr Kim was standing leaning onto the counter with his arms crossed. Most of the parents for the Korean members usually didn’t stay at the dorms long after dropping the members off. “SooMan adjushi has agreed to have someone fill in for me while I get better.” SuHo said and the guys looked at him questioningly. “Joon.” SuHo said and she came out from behind their appa.

 

“WA!” The guys said seeing someone identical to SuHo.  

 

“Guys this is JoonMin my dongsaeng.” The guys nodded and SuHo shook his head, “She…”

 

“EEH” They said and SuHo nodded already anticipating s reactions. The BaekYeol pair were staring at her still not getting that JoonMin was indeed a girl. KyungSoo looked lost. While the two maknaes JongIn and SeHoon could only open and close their mouths.

 

“Yes, she, will be taking over for me for a year at most. I am going to be going through intensive back therapy to get me back to my best condition.” SuHo said and signaled her come and sit down beside him. She made sure to sit down like he would most days. “Also EXO-M doesn’t know about this. So keep this between us. I didn’t want them to worry so they don’t know anything. Since the Hyung’s are in that group its hard. WuFan doesn’t even know.” He sighed not even wanting to bring that whole situation up with JoonMin. “So you guys can’t act differently towards her than you would with me.” He said and she took out her cell phone that was beeping. “Joon.”

 

“Sorry.” She said and the guys were shocked again that she sounded just like SuHo. She put the phone away and he sighed.

 

“Alright. I’m leaving her to take care of all of you. Please don’t cause more trouble then you guys usually do.” SuHo said getting up slowly from his seat with JoonMin’s help and Mr Kim came up to them. SuHo placed his weight onto his appa and then looked at his sister. “Joon please don’t do anything reckless. Don’t let JongIn or ChanYeol er you into doing something stupid. Don’t let SeHoon er you into taking them all out to eat every night. Also make sure that KyungSoo doesn’t drink too much of that supplementary crap I told you about. And please call me if you need me to come back sooner.” He said and she nodded.

 

“Just take care of yourself Hyung.” She said and gave him a hug. “I’ll keep them in line. Take the entire year. I won’t let anything happen to your hard work.” He nodded and then their Appa took him away. She then looked at the guys. “Forget that I’m JoonMin. I’m Kim JoonMyun from now on. I look like hyung and I sound like him. You didn’t even meet his dongsaeng.” She said and the guys nodded still trying to get their heads around the entire thing. “This is going to be a long day.” She muttered.

 

She went to her brothers room and started to unpack. She was sitting on the bed when there was a knock on the door. “It’s open.” She said and the two maknaes stuck their heads in. “What can I do for you JongIn, SeHoon?” She asked as she folded the last of her clothes properly.

 

“We were just interested in knowing more about your Dongsaeng hyung?” JongIn said knowing she wouldn’t talk about herself in the first person while she was their leader. “Like how old is she?, How she apparently know how to speak mandarin, more about her.”

 

“Really you two. I don’t want you both to slip up.” She said and they jumped onto her bed and lay down on the left side of her like little kids. “Fine I’ll tell you more about myself. But if you both mess up while we’re out in public I’m going to have your heads. And I don’t mean the one on the top of your body.” She said and they both cover their crotches and nodded. “Fine I’m 15 years old.” She said and they bolted up right as she placed her clothes into her brothers dresser.

 

“Really you’re younger then us?” SeHoon said and she nodded, they both lay down again when her age sunk in and that she lay down on the bed beside him. “I know mandarin since I lived in Beijing since I was five but have been going back and forth between Korea and China every two years so that I have time with Appa.”

 

“How can you be so much like hyung though?” JongIn asked as he closed his eyes. She his hair and SeHoon shyly hugged her like he would their hyung as he settled in as well.

 

“I had to be the eldest of the four siblings that are with Umma that’s why. With hyung staying with Appa she needed help with the younger kids. Plus I had to grow up fast. We moved around a lot when I was young. I had to be able to keep myself grounded somehow.” She smiled as the two drifted to sleep. “Boys they really can’t stay awake when women are talking with them.” She whispered and placed a light blanket over them.

 

“Hoonie, Jongie?” KyungSoo said opening her door slightly.

 

“Come in Kyung.” She said and then smiled, “Baek, Yeol you two can come in as well.” She said and the three crept in quietly seeing the two youngest sleeping. They all crawled onto her large bed and got comfortable. “No wonder hyung said you all were his children just look at you.” She said and ruffled their hair as they hugged each other to sleep. “Definitely not what I’m use to.” She mumbled as she closed her eyes for the night.

 

                                                                  

 

AN: 

All words in Blue are her speaking to herself in Mandarin

What do you think so far? I know I'm not good at writing but its fun. Also in the following chapters JoonMin (Victoria) will mostly be called SuHo or JoonMyun. If SuHo (her brother is mentioned as well it will be indicated which is which)

Thanks for reading so far, hope you like it. If you want leave a response I'll message you back.