Why?

Substitute

 

A/N: Sorry for the wait. I couldn't think of how to write this. If I wanted days to pass or just continue the rest of the night.

 

If you want to see a pic of Min click here I didn't know how I wanted her to look so these are the two looks I came up with.

______________________________________

 

Meanwhile in Min’s room LuHan and Min just sat in silence on Min’s bed. LuHan just held onto her as they watched the rain hit the window. Min leaned back onto him and closed her eyes after five minutes. LuHan leaned back onto the headboard and just took in the moment. “Why are you guys here?” She finally said not moving from her spot. “I was doing so well.”

 

“If you were doing so well. You would have gone out on those dates.” he whispered now it was his turn to close his eyes since he was getting really tired. Since she didn’t answer he knew that she wanted an answer. “Fine, I needed a rest...Min for 2 years I pushed myself to work none stop. To keep myself busy so that I wouldn’t be home. So that I didn’t have to be in our room without you there. I know it was hard for you to go. But it was also hard for me to stay. I made sure to focus on my work so that the Old Man would forget about the whole substitute incident. But then he decided to try to get me to fall for Sulli. That just push me over the edge. I had a huge fight with Sulli which then got me into a fight with TaeMin and MinHo. The Old Man had seen what he had done and just forgot about it. But I turn 24 this year. As per our contract I can date now. But I don’t look for anyone. Because I’m just waiting. I’m always waiting. And I’m tired.” She opened her eyes and turned to look at him. “I collapsed a week ago doing the final day of our promotion. Myun and WuFan couldn’t take it anymore. They told the old man that I needed to see you. That I needed to be able to rest. The old man reluctantly agreed because he didn’t know what more he could do. So here we are arriving just as BoA noona and EuJin noona have to leave.” He still hadn’t opened his eyes to see her looking at him. Hi body just feeling too tired to care now. She noticed that his arms were now just resting on the bed as if they were too heave for him to hold up around her anymore. 

 

“Alright that’s good enough for explaining. Now sleep. I’ll make sure the others leave you something to eat when you wake up.” She said and was about to leave the room but he grabbed her arm with the last bit of strength he had left.

 

“Stay.” He said and she curled back onto the bed. He lay down better and hugged her. He fell asleep within a few minutes. She touched his face now seeing that he had darker circles under his eyes then Tao did. She sighed and lay her head down on his arm and just watched him until she drifted to sleep as well. 

 

 

At about midnight LuHan woke up to a cell phone ringing. He reached for the phone on the headboard and answered it without looking. “Yeoboseyo.” He said sleepily.

 

“Victoria?” A male voice said and LuHan looked at the number and name. Julien. LuHan sat up in the bed and Min stirred looking at him.

 

“LuHan what’s wrong?” She said rubbing sleep from her eyes.

 

“Nothings wrong babe. Just go back to sleep.” He said and she closed her eyes again. He then got out of the bed and took the call into the hall. “Now you listen to me you brat. Just because I was away from her for a few years doesn’t mean that anyone could approach her like you did. You are lucky that I wasn’t the one you ran into after what you did. No one touches Victoria like that. She belongs to me.” All of the sudden the line went dead and then their was banging on the apartments front door. He lifted a brow and headed down the stairs. The other guys woke up as did Karen. They all looked at LuHan who just leaned onto the kitchen counter.

 

“What’s going on?” Karen asked and she pressed the button on the security camera that LuHan and turned off just before she came into the kitchen. “What the is Julien doing at the door?” She said and all the guys looked at her. “Oh I can’t believe the guys down stairs let him up.” She grumbled and took out her phone. She dialed a number and then turned off the camera. “Wake up you idiot. I know that its past midnight. But your Vise President is outside of Min’s front door pounding on it. Get him away from the door before Min’s guests decide to kill him.” She said and hung up. About five minutes later the pounding on the door stopped. There was a light tap and Karen turned the camera back on. She smiled and went to the door and opened it. Julien was knocked out and being dragged away by the rest of the UCC’s student counsel. Her brother was leaning on the door tired. “Thanks for coming Corey.” She said as she let him in. He woke up seeing 12 guys in the living room and kitchen area. 

 

“What’s going on Karen? And where is Victoria?” Her brother said and then looked at the stairs were Min was coming down.

 

“LuHan where did you go?” She mumbled still half asleep. 

 

“I’m sorry babe.” LuHan said and went over to her. She hugged onto him koala style and kept her eyes closed drifting back to sleep. Myun ruffled her hair and WuFan placed his sweater onto her back. 

 

“Karen?” Her brother said since she was just watching the exchange and was smiling.

 

“Oh yeah. Sorry these guys are Victoria’s family from Korea.” She said and Corey looked at the guys closely.

 

“Karen these are the guys on your posters in your room.” He said and the EXO members looked at Karen and she blushed.

 

“Well of course they are. They are EXO after all.” She said and then noticed her brother eyeing LuHan. “And don’t you dare stare daggers at LuHan.”

 

“But he’s...”

 

“He and the guys can touch her freely. He has the most right to do so.” Karen said and then noticed LuHan slightly swaying. “Yeah. LuHan get the both of you back to bed. I’ll bring you something to eat shortly as well as your medicine.” She said and LuHan nodded. He went towards the stairs only to sway again. Kris and SuHo went over to him and helped him up the stares. “The rest of you go back to bed as well. I’ll have breakfast ready in the morning.” She said and the guys bid her good night. She then looked at her brother. “Please don’t say anything to the schools. The guys are here on vacation. The one who was carrying Tory most of all since he collapsed last week.” She said and her brother sighed. 

 

“Alright just come home in the morning to get your uniform. Mom knows you’re here with Tory but still dad would like to see you in the morning.” Corey said and went back to his room on a lower floor. 

__________________________

A/N: Ok so more people are finding out about the guys. I'm hoping not to add more characters in this. I'm trying my best to find a way to end this in a good way.