How JoonMin and SeHun first meet

Substitute

 

When she woke up there was a note on the night stand. 

 

~Since JoonMyun is here take it easy for tonight. Come to the concert with the girls and watch the performance. I will be looking for you in the front row. ~ LuHan

 

“Just great.” She said getting up with a slight headache. She then took out her cell phone and found a message on it. 

 

*Just because hyung has told JongIn and I to leave you alone doesn’t mean I will. I’m not one to back down that easily. And I don’t just randomly kiss people Min. You really should have thought of how I know you before you thought that I was just some kid playing around. Think about it. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since then.* SeHun

 

Flashback 

 

“Excuse me are you alright?” JoonMin said to a young man who looked lost but didn’t want to talk to anyone. He looked at her with a plea in his eyes. “Can you speak Mandarin?” She asked but he shook his head. “Ah then you must be from Korea.” She said in Korean. He sighed in relief that he had someone to talk to now. 

 

“Thank god. I thought that I was going to be lost here until I was reported lost by my friends.” The young man said and JoonMin had to smile at his lisp. 

 

“How old are you to get lost from your friends? And sorry I’m JoonMin. Please feel free to call me Min.” She said as she adjusted her school bag on her shoulder. She had actually just got out of school and was headed to a dance studio that her family didn’t know she had been renting.

 

“I’m sorry but could I just stay with you until I figure out how to get to the hotel I’m suppose to be at.” He said and she nodded. 

 

“I don’t mind. But could you at least tell me your name?” She said and he smiled causing her heart to speed up.

 

“My names SeHoon.”

 

“Alright SeHoon. I was just headed to the dance studio.” She said and his eyes seemed to lighten up.

 

“So you’re a dancer?” He asked as he started to walk with her.

 

“No I just do it for fun. Come on it’s this way.” She said and then started to walk faster. 

 

SeHoon was amazed when she was dancing at the studio. Many people had stopped by the room to watch her and she didn’t seem to care. SeHoon even danced with her when some korean songs were played. JoonMin and SeHoon were both laughing and having fun when one of the staff came into the room. 

 

“JoonMin you’re going to want to get out of here soon. Your mother was spotted just a block away headed here with your sisters.” The young man said and JoonMin grabbed her bag.

 

“Thanks.” She said and then looked at SeHoon.  “Come on we need to go. Lets go and get something to eat and then we can find where your friends are.” She said and SeHoon nodded. She had gotten the two of them burgers and then they went to sit by the river since it was still nice outside but slightly chilly. As they were sitting there a small child came up to JoonMin.

 

“Jei my umma saw you and said that I could come here while she is shopping.” The kid said and Min looked towards were the child had come from to see the girls mother looking sad. Min nodded and the woman walked on. 

 

“Sorry about this. She’s not doing well. So when she sees me her mother just lets the child do as she wants.” Min said and SeHoon gave a faint smile.

 

“You’re just like two of my hyungs. They always want to protect everything they can.” He said and she frowned slightly.

 

“But it’s kind of tiring.”

 

“What’s tiring?” He said as she looked at a text that she had just gotten.

 

“Don’t take this the wrong way, its probably because its easy for me to talk to you. I’m already engaged. Today I just wanted to have fun.” she said and he frowned slightly. “Don’t make that face you’ve been really happy this whole time. I have 4 years still but its hard.” She said and then the child tugged at her long hair. “Yes?” She said to the child.

 

“Jei can you sing for me. I’m tired.” The child said and JoonMin nodded. “Can you sing the usual song.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9-5SS8V8M&feature=relmfu Min started to sing which took SeHoon by surprise. When she finished singing her cell phone rang.

 

“Hello?” She smiled at the voice. “Of course I’ll come and see you. You should have told me you were coming back.” She said and then got up. “At your hotel ok. I’ll be by in about 30 minutes. Is Ge with you by any chance. Thanks.” She said and waited. “Ge I was wondering if you are missing anyone? Your manager is running around looking for him. What is he wearing. What’s his name? Looks like I have him with me. I’ll bring him there so you can tell your manager to calm down.” She said then hung up. She then looked at SeHoon and sighed. “You’re from SM Entertainment aren’t you.” She said and he nodded surprised at her.

 

“I am. I’m actually here for a showcase with my group.” He said and she rubbed her forehead.

 

“Please keep what we talked about just between us when you get back.” She said and he nodded. She then got up and hailed a taxi. She also made a call to the child mother since the kid was fast asleep in her arm.

 

When they arrived at the hotel SeHoon was relieved it was the hotel that the group was staying at. SuHo came running towards them. LuHan and Kris also followed. 

 

“Yeah SeHun-ah what did I tell you about letting go of LuHan while we were out.” SuHo shouted as she looked the younger member over.

“I just let go for a few seconds to do up my laces. I wasn’t expecting to be cornered off from all of you by the fans.” SeHun said and LuHan sighed.

 

“As long as you are alright Hunnie.” LuHan said and then looked at JoonMin. “It’s great to see you Min.” LuHan said and hugged her the best that he could with the child still in her arms.

 

“God its good to see you again Lu.” 

 

“Thank you for finding my maknae Minnie.” SuHo said and hugged her as well.

 

“What’s going on?” SeHun asked.

 

“Oh I guess I should introduce you. SeHun this is my dongsaeng JoonMin. You’re lucky she was the one to find you and not one of the crazy fans.”

 

End Flashback

 

 

 

She sighed at the message and went out of the room. Her sisters were all seated in the living room watching some cartoons. “Oh Jiejie you’re finally awake.” Soo said and she nodded, “Ge and the others have already left for rehearsal. They left these for us.” She said holding up back stage passes.

 

“Alright are you three ready to go?” Tori said as she went to her side bag that was on the counter. She opened it and took out her contacts and earrings. 

 

“We just need to get changed.” Mai said and the three rushed to the front door.

 

“We’ll be right back Jie.” Allia said as she smiled brightly then the three went out the door.

 

Tori was back in her room looking at her accessories when her cell phone rang. She sighed when she saw the number.

 

“Can we talk?”

 

“I don’t see why not.” She said and sat down on the bed.

 

“Have you though of what I text you?”

 

“SeHun I know that we met when you guys came to China. We had fun when you got lost. I didn’t know that you were in my brothers group at that point. And I usually don’t have time to just be a kid. But it was fun.” She said pulling her legs up in front of her. “SeHun what do you want me to do?”

 

“You have till you are 19. You have 4 years. Didn’t you say it was a burden while we were sitting by the river.” He said standing on the roof of the building they were having lunch at.

 

“I said it was a burden, because I have to be the perfect child. I wasn’t able to be me. But being away its more freeing. Plus I couldn’t see LuHan even though I was able to hear his voice daily.” She said and then her sisters came to the door.

 

“Couldn’t you just give us a chance. You’re here now.” He said looking up at the sky and had his left hand at the back of his neck. He really shouldn’t be talking to her like this since he and Kai had been seeing each other but he couldn’t get her out of his head. Kai knew that something was off when they went to China. But he never questioned it. Kai even went along with teasing her even though it got them into trouble with LuHan. 

 

“SeHoon, I’m acting as your leader now. I see LuHan everyday now. Can’t you just...”

 

“Jei why are you crying?” SeHun heard from the other end causing him to open his eyes. 

 

“It’s nothing Allia.” She said and wiped her eyes. 

 

“I’ll talk to you later. But please come and see the concert. Don’t just send the girls.” He said and could hear her move around on the other end.

 

“SeHun I don’t know.” She said and he sighed.

 

“Just come. You know that the others are going to be expecting you. Especially LuHan hyung.” He said and headed back for the door.

 

“Alright. I’ll see you later.” She said and then hung up. What am I getting myself into now?

                                  

A/N: Ok more complications. We'll see how it turns out. Tori may just find herslef in trouble soon.