Strange Morning

Substitute

 

 

When the M members walked into the kitchen they noticed that she wasn’t looking over the schedules, or even paying attention to BaekHyun, ChanYeol or KyungSoo. She had her glasses on with her eyes closed and her head leaning onto left hand.  She was wearing sweat pants and a muscle shirt with a heat pack on her shoulder. “Are you alright?” WuFan asked taking his eat. 

 

“I’m fine my shoulders are just soar. I’m not use to Kai and SeHun.” She said and the members who were in the kitchen lifted their brows. “They stayed with me and LuHan last night. They couldn’t sleep with the constant reminder of the flames showing in their heads when they closed their eyes.”

 

“Tao and Chen couldn’t really sleep as well.” WuFan said as he ate some eggs that KyungSoo placed into the middle of the table.

 

“Kyung and Yeolie were both also restless last night.” BaekHyun said and as he placed juice in front of the two. 

 

“Did LuHan get sleep though?” Kris asked and then said member walked into the kitchen.

 

“Barely.” LuHan commented rubbing the back of his neck. “By the way the two are still sleeping.”

 

“Let them be. I’ll wake them later. Just eat and have some milk.” She said and the guys all looked at her. “Sorry I’m still not fully awake yet.” She then took of her glasses. “Also remind me not to sleep on any of your arms alright. I don’t get how you guys do it.” She mumbled to herself and Kai and SeHun walked into the kitchen still half asleep. They came up to her and both kissed her cheek.

 

“Morning Umma.” The two said and she sat there still with her eyes twitching. The other members looked amused even LuHan. She sighed and ran a hand through her half wet hair.

 

“Heads up for you guys. JoonMyun is going to be back next friday. I’m not staying at to dorm for two days while he’s here.” She said and LuHan nodded understanding but the others didn’t. “With LuHan’s parents coming I can’t be seen here at the dorms. So even if he isn’t feeling good hyung needs to be here.” She said and then their managers came rushing into the apartment.

“SuHo hurry and get changed. BaekHyun, D.O. get changed as well. You three have a booking to get to.” The two shouted and the three looked at them as if they were out of their minds. “Get going!” As she got up she lost her balance and landed hard into one of the guys laps. When she opened her eyes they widened since she landed in K’s maknae’s lap. He leaned back in his seat while JongIn tried not to laugh leaning onto his left side.

 

“Good move Umma.” JongIn said as she wiggled trying to get up. This only made SeHun groan.

 

“Tori stop moving.” LuHan said getting up from his seat across that table. The other members were too shocked at the situation even the managers were stunned. 

 

“That better not be what I think it is SooHun.” She said as LuHun rushed around the table.

 

“Then don’t move.” SeHun said through gritted teeth. “Hyung hurry up and JongIn stop laughing.” LuHan scooped her up off of SeHun’s lap with ease. SeHun rushed to the bathroom Kai right behind him laughing. 

                                                     

 

A/N:

I just hd to with the two maknaes of EXO-K.