Student Teachers?

Substitute

A/N:  Alright just a bit longer. I think I can do this in two more chapters after this. 

________________________

 

Two days later Min was let out of the hospital. She went to school and was surprised when the Head Mistress called her to the main conference room. Once she got there the entire counsel was there. “You called?” She said looked at the Head Mistress.

 

“Take a seat Victoria.” The older woman said and she did as told. “I called you all here today because of resent events that have happened. Starting from today we will have 12 male student teachers working on campus. They will only be here for a months time while I work on hiring more security and five permanent male staff members.” She said and Min looked at Karen who was smiling at her. “I also assembled the counsel to inform all of you that your President and Vice President will be transferring schools in a months time.” The rest of the counsel looked shocked. Min looked at Karen questioningly. “On another note the 12 student teachers well be helping you girls with the up coming festival.” She said and then opened the door to the connecting room. “Come on in boys.” Min placed her head into the table while Karen patted her back and the other counsel members gasped. “Girls I’m going to take it that I don’t have to introduce your student teachers to you.” She said and most of the girls jumped up from their seats. “Girls introduce yourselves to them while I speak with Victoria and Karen.” The woman said and the girls rushed over to EXO.

 

“Victoria...” Karen said and the younger lifted her head up. The Head Mistress smiled at the two of them. 

 

“Why?” Min said and the older woman indicated to her to come into her office that the guys had come out off. Once inside she closed the door.

 

“Victoria, while you were in the hospital your brother and the Karen’s brother both came to speak with me. They had come to a conclusion with UCC’s Head Master that more male staff are needed here to put the UCC boys in their place if they should come on our campus when there are no scheduled meetings or events.” The woman said and Min leaned into the wall. “And since most of EXO are university students that need to do their practicum to be able to get their bachelors degrees I approved that they could do so here. Most of them are in the arts programs which we could really use some help in anyway.”

 

“Well since there isn’t much I can do about it I’m just going to keep my mouth shut.” Min said and Karen beamed at her. “And Karen this means that you can’t cling to ZiTao Gege like you have since they arrived.” Karen’s smile vanished.

 

“Also Victoria I know that the guys are your family but please refrain from back talking to them or ordering them around while you are on campus.” The woman said and then walked out of the office.  

 

“VICTORIA KAREN ITS EXO!” The other counsel members all shouted and the two nodded coming out of the office. SuHo went up to Min and touched her forehead. 

 

“You’re a bit warm. Why didn’t you say anything to LuHan?” He said and LuHan came up to them as well. The older placed his hand on the back of her neck then under her chin. 

 

“Karen has she been walking properly?” LuHan said and Karen nodded. “Good.” LuHan said and then made Min look at him. “Take it easy you just came back.” He said and then her eye twitched. The two men stepped back but she shook her head. She grabbed LuHan’s collar and all the girls in the room gasped except for Karen. 

 

“You and Myun can’t touch me so easily here in school. Unless you want to loose your teaching licenses before you even get them.” She whispered then kissed him. She let him go and turned to her counsel. “LuHan is off limits to any one here in the school.” She said and the counsel nodded still in shock. “Good I’m going back to class.” Karen then ran after her.

 

 

 

At lunch Min went to the counsel room to find all the guys there with the rest of her counsel members. "What are you all doing here?" She asked and the girls smiled at her.

 

"We're talking about the school festival. EXO said that they would be willing to perform on the final day." The girls said and Min looked at the schedule on the table between all of them.

 

"That will be interesting since the final day of the festival is the night of SMTown. And you guys will be heading back to Korea with Karen and I the next morning." She said and the girls looked shocked.

 

"We can come right after the concert." Myun said and she rolled her eyes. 

 

"You can try." She said and then sighed when a creepy smile went into ChanYeol's face. "Yeol what are you thinking?" She said and he took out his phone. She listened to him speaking in Korean and all the guys smiled at the conversation he was having. "Oh boy." She said and then looked at the stage set up. "Karen girls we're going to have to make the stage ten times the size. It sounds like SMTowns venue has changed to our school." She said and the girls eyes widened. 

 

___________________

 

A/N: ChanYeol and is ideas. I would love to have SMTown to take place at my work place. It would be so cool. Anyway its time for me to sleep.