Tired Guardian Part 1

Substitute

 

A/N: Ok sorry for the wait. I was thinking how I was going to do this.  It took me a while to figure out. Anyway this chapter isn't that great but it helps with what will happen next. I keep forgetting that the guys are also still students in university.

_______________________________________

 

Both EXO M and EXO K had been really busy. Min was one of the most busiest of the group. Every morning when she didn’t have schedule with the guys she would rush to school. Her teachers were always surprised to see her but she didn’t really care. Her classmates wouldn’t leave her alone as well. They knew she was SuHo’s sister and wanted to know more about her and the rest of EXO. She was on edge this day since it was the last night before EXO M would be leaving for China. The teacher had just left the classroom to take a call. Min had a raging headache and snapped when five girls came up to her chatting about getting her to give gifts to the guys.

 

“WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. IF YOU WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING TO THE GUYS DO IT YOURSELF!” The guys in the class could only stare at her and then her phone rang. “WHAT DO YOU WANT LUHAN!” She sighed not meaning to snap at her fiance. The girls had gone quiet wanting to listen to the conversation. “Sorry.” She said and gave a faint smile. “I’ll see what I can do. I’ll be out in a few minutes. Just try to keep them in line.” She said and got up from her seat. The teacher came back into the room and nodded at her. “Yah just don’t let them stay close to each other or they’ll be sick longer.” She commented and then walked out of the room with her books. 

 

Walking to the school gates she could feel many eyes on her from the school. EXO’s van was parked at the gates. She could already see ChanYeol and SeHun leaning on the van while LuHan was lecturing them. She opened the van door and looked inside. BaekHyun and Kai were in separate sections in the van sick. She sighed and had Kai move to the back. “Now ChanYeol SeHun into the front seats. Don’t even think of going over to Kai and BaekHyun. I don’t need the two of you getting sick as well.” She snapped and the guys could only stare at her. The two did as they were told and then she moved to let LuHan get into the van. He had been riding with K since they came back and their managers didn’t argue about it. She then got into her seat and closed the door after looking at the school and seeing many of the students whispering to each other and pointing at her. She rested her head onto LuHan’s shoulder and she closed her eyes. 

 

“Rough day?” He asked and she nodded not opening or she would snap at him again. 

 

“Min you need to change your cloths.” KyungSoo said from sitting with Baek and Kai. He gave her a bag and she opened it. She took off her school shirt and pulled on a black t-shirt. The guys had gotten use to her changing in the vehicle since they came back. She then pulled on blue jeans and then put on her brothers high cut runners.

 

“So where are we going?” She asked not looking at any of them.

 

“A fan signing and then dinner.” LuHan said folding her uniform and handed it to KyungSoo who put it in the back so that no one would see it if they got into the van. 

 

“Another signing.” She said and rubbed her temples. “I haven’t slept for two days. I’m not going to be in a good mood at this signing.” 

 

“Why haven’t you slept Min? Did LuHan hyung keep you up?” BaekHyun teased from the back and she him over her shoulder. 

 

“If you hadn’t noticed I have been working frantically on school assignments every time we get back to the dorm. I have been the one cleaning the dorm up daily and cooking for all of you.” She said and then felt lightheaded. She didn’t say anything for the rest of the ride. 

 

At the fan signing she smiled when she had to. She also acted happy with the other members but once they were in their dressing room the smile went away. She washed the hair spray out of her hair and then sat down on the sofa. She picked up her cell that was vibrating. She looked at the number and got up again. She opened the room door and their manager came in with some more fans. Her smile was back and indicated for the fans to sit down. “Guys these are the winners to the draw the mall had to meet you in person.” K manager said and all the guys nodded. 

 

 

Once the group was seated in the restaurant with the fans Min was getting tired of the act that she had put up. When her phone rang again she thanks what ever god it was that had the call come in. “I’m just going to take this.” She said to the girls and took the call into the lobby. 

 

“Min could you please come to my office. I would like to speak with you.” SooMan said and she looked at the time. 

 

“Sure I’ll be right there.” She said and hung up. She went back to the others and leaned over between Kris and LuHan. “I’m going to head out first. SooMan called and would like to speak with me. So take care of the others. Make sure Baek and Kai rest properly.” She said and they nodded. “Alright girls sorry about I really need to go. So Thank you for spending time with me and the others.” She said and grabbed her bag. K Manager got up but she shook her head. “That’s fine Hyung enjoy your dinner with everyone. I can catch the bus or even take a cab.” She said and then left the restaurant.  

 

Once she arrived at SME the staff rushed over to her since her legs gave out on her in the main lobby. “SuHo-Oppa are you alright?” The women said and she sighed. 

 

“I’m fine.” She said pushing herself up only to have SooMan come over to her and lift her onto his back. “Sir.”

 

“Just shut up SuHo.” SooMan said and then took her to his office. He then placed her onto the sofa. She sighed as he sat down on his desk. “This is what I was worried about.” He said then one of the women brought tea in. “Hana please do not let anyone in my office from now on.” He said and the woman nodded at him and left the room. “Your managers called me worried about you. I also had many calls from the members and even your Sunbaenims. Tori why are you pushing yourself so much?” He asked and she leaned back on the sofa. 

 

“Because if I don’t I start to think too much.” She said and he sighed. “Ajushi...”

 

“Oh now you’re calling me ajushi.” He said and she pouted. “Tori not even your brother calls me that. And the only time you have ever called me Ajushi is when you’re on the verge of breaking. And that was five years ago when you were ten. You hated me for taking LuHan away from you.” He said and that's when he understood her actions. “Its because he’s going away isn’t. I should have known that this would happen.” He said and then got up from his seat. “Lay down and take a nap. I’ll wake you when I’m done and I’ll take you back to your dorm. But not before you see a doctor. I just want to make sure you have nothing else wrong with you just that you are tired.” He said and she did as told. She lay down and closed her eyes. As she was sleeping he noticed that she was constantly thrashing about. About three hours later she woke up screaming LuHan’s name. SooMan sighed as he picked up his bag. “Come on lets get going.” He said and they left the office. Once in the car he sighed. “Tori has he touched you?” He asked needing to know. He looked at her and knew right away that LuHan had since she just kept her head down. “This is a good thing he’ll be away for a while.” She lifted her head. “I can’t have you act like you have been. You are SuHo while Myun is away. Your focus is on your group. He’s part of Kris’ group.”

 

“Not fare ajushi.” She said and he shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Life is not fare. You should have known that by now.” He said.

 

 

 

When she finally got back it was around midnight. All of EXO M were in K’s dorm sleeping in the living room or with the respective boyfriend from K. She went to the kitchen and sighed at the sight in front of her. The dishes were still at the table and the sink had so many pots and pans in it. Since the members in the living room were heavy sleepers she washed all the dishes and pans then put them away. By this time she was tired again and went to the bathroom. There she almost screamed at the mess but held her temper. The floor was still wet and many of the members products were all over the place. “Just let it go. KyungSoo has been busy taking care of JongIn and Baek. He couldn’t clean up like he usually does.” She chanted to herself as she cleaned the bathroom and then took a shower. She then went back to the kitchen with a towel rapped around her and had a stack of clothes from the bathroom. She threw the clothes into the washing machine then went to her room.

 

Upon entering her room she was expecting to find her fiance already sleeping. Although in this case LuHan looked up from his laptop he was working on in the middle of the bed. He typed a few more words then Min could hear the printer start. He moved all his papers and books off the bed. She noticed the books were all for his Music history and theory classes. She sighed having forgotten that he wasn’t just working but also was a university student. “You haven’t gone to sleep yet have you.” She said grabbing one of his shirts from the closet and pulled it on then put on her pajama pants. 

 

“That’s fine.” He said and got off the bed. He went to the printer and looked at what he printed out. She was surprised when he split the stack of papers into four piles. 

 

“LUHAN.” She shouted and he turned to look at her shocked that she shouted his name.

 

“What?” 

 

“Why the hell didn’t you tell me you have four papers that you needed to get done for school. I would have made sure you got some time off to do them.” She said as she sat down on the bed. “And you had been so busy helping me get my work done every night for the past few days.”

 

“Victoria calm down.” He said as he placed the four papers into folders. “I only remembered because Myun messaged me that he had his paper in the mail and it should be here by eight am. Since we have some of the same classes it reminded me.” He said and sat down beside her. “So stop fussing and relax.” He said but rubbed his shoulders. 

 

“Come here.” she said and then started to massage his shoulders.  It really wasn’t a smart idea on her part especially when LuHan turned them around. He had her and gasping his name for the rest of the evening.

_______________________

 

A/N: Sigh another night of no sleep for her. LuHan you dummy. Anyway lets imagine the image of the bedroom is SuHo and SeHun's room The Sofa can be pulled out to be a bed that SeHun uses but since he has been rooming with Kai its back into sofa form. I know that she's pushing herself a lot but its a requirement for a leader. She may be 15 but what can I say.