Parents

Substitute

 

 

Once at the airport Min was standing beside Myun who was seated since LuHan and Kris had gone to park the cars. "Min do you think it was smart of me to bring WuFan into this?" Myun said as she was fiddling with the hem of her dress.

 

"I don't see why you shouldn't it's a family event. And WuFan is as much family as you can get." she said and then looked him in the eyes. "Oppa you don't have anything to worry about." 

 

"How can you say that. At least the other hyungs are all married and have kids. I'm the last male son. And I have a boyfriend." he said and she took his face in her hands.

 

"Myun this is mom we're talking about. The person who let me her eldest daughter come to Korea and pretend to be her youngest son. Plus we all had a feeling you didn't like girls since we switched places when we were still going to the same academy." she said and he smiled at her. He then looked towards the arrival area. There the Lu's and their mother and stepfather were. Kris and LuHan also just arrived beside the two. Kris helped Myun stand up and LuHan took her hands so that she would stop fiddling with the dress. 

 

"Finally, I was wondering when Myun was going to bring you to introduce you to us." their mother said looking up at Kris. Myun looked shocked. "Did you think Tori wouldn't tell me about him." She said and Myun looked shocked at Min who was smiling as Mrs Lu hugged her and then their mother hugged Kris. "Thank you for taking care of both of them WuFan." 

 

"It no problem..."

 

"Call me mama alright. You and Myun have been together along enough for you to try to call me aunty."

 

"Alright...mama." Kris said causing him and Myun to blush. Min laughed and LuHan sighed in content since it had been a while since she had laughed.

 

"JoonMin you are looking lovely today. I wouldn't have recognized you if the guys weren't around you." Mrs Lu said and this time Min blushed. 

 

"But she looks beautiful even in her everyday clothes as well." the dads said and the three young men nodded. All of the sudden the four sighed when they could hear cameras clicking and girls giggling and starting to scream their names.

 

"I think we should get going before the three of us get stuck here." Kris said and Mrs Lu and her mother took her arms while the men dealt with the bags.

 

 

The group had gone to the dorm first to drop the parents luggage off and to also make sure the other members were ready to head out. The group took five cars in all. They had gone to a restaurant for lunch which had been closed down for them. Only EXO and their families were there and also some of the staff from SME who knew about Min and Myun switching places. Min was with her sisters who wanted to dance about since music was playing. LuHan watched her closely since she usually wasn’t this happy on her birthday but this time she was. She noticed that her back was starting to shine with her sweat so he took of the jacket she got him and went over to her. She smiled at him and put it on. She then went back to playing with her sisters. “She looks happy.” The parents said as LuHan sat back down by them and Kris while Myun was talking with the managers.

 

“SeHoon JongIn.” Min said and the two looked at her from talking with some codies. “The twins have been saying they can out dance the two of you.” She said and the two rushed over to them and they started to compete. She laughed and clapped but when the parents looked away LuHan and Kris noticed her smile go away and she rubbed her joints. 

 

“She’s really good.” Kris whispered to LuHan and he nodded.

 

“She’s just as bad as JoonMyun.” LuHan nodded but then shot up from his seat when Tori fell to her knees. He rushed over to her. SeHun and Kai moved out of his way. “Aish.” He said when he noticed her rubbed her lower back. “Come on.” He said lifting her up bridal style and she placed her arms around his neck.

 

“You are still not forgiven for what you said the other day.” She mumbled and he sighed.

 

“I know.” He said and then placed her in his seat. “Now rest will you.” He said as he took Kris’ seat. 

 

“You okay Tori?” The Lu’s said and she nodded.

 

“Just got really tired all of the sudden.” She said and LuHan handed her a drink. 

 

“Why?” The two said and she looked at LuHan.

 

“Actually I haven’t been to school this past few days.” She said and the two looked at her then to LuHan. “I’ve actually been with the guys. I have been replacing Myun ge because of his back problems.” She said and Mrs Lu’s mouth dropped open. “But I have been sending my school work in when I can.” She said.

 

“LuHan how could you let her dress up as a guy and have girls all over her.” His mother finally said causing his father to laugh.

 

“I think your mother is trying to say is, why didn’t you tell us sooner. We could have easily have let you guys rest and just went to LA to see you there when you had time off.” He said and LuHan shook his head.

 

“It wasn’t my idea. You know when she has put her mind to something there isn’t any way to stop her.” LuHan said and then Min pinched him under the table. 

 

“It was actually short notice.” Min said as LuHan took her hand and held onto it. “It’s only been about a week now.” she then took her phone out since it was ringing. She looked at the number then sighed. “Myun!” She shouted and he looked at her. She held up her phone and then threw it at him. He caught it and answered. 

 

“Something wrong?” LuHan asked and they all looked at her brother.

 

“WHAT!” Myun shouted and then held onto Kris, “Of course, I’m headed back there. Alright I’ll be on the next flight back.” He said then hung up. He looked up at Kris and then whispered something into the others ear. Kris nodded and took out his keys. Myun then went over to Min and handed her the cell phone. “Alright baby girl its your show again.” He said and hugged her. “That was the doctor I need to head back. Please take care of your health. Try not to get sick again. And if SeHun and Kai start up again LuHan you have permission to kill them.” He said and to the elder. LuHan nodded and Myun looked at their mother and father. “I’ll be leaving first. I don’t think I’ll be back here for my Birthday. So please just have fun while you’re here.” He said hugging them then went over to the Lu’s. “I’ll see the two of you in a few months.” He then left the building.

 

“I guess I need to change.” Min said and then one of the codies that worked for the group came over with a bag.

 

“Where is she going?” Mrs Lu said when Min and the Codie went to the bathroom.

 

“She just went to change. With Myun gone she has to become SuHo.” LuHan said as Allia came running up to him and jumped onto his lap. “Allia what can I do for you?” He asked and she kissed his cheek. 

 

“It looks like you have another Kim falling for you Hannie.” His father said and then Allia closed her eyes and got comfortable on LuHan’s lap. When Min came back out the Lu’s could only look at her. It was the first time they had ever seen her like SuHo. Her whole demeanor changed as well. As she was headed back to the table she bopped ChanYeol on the back of the head on BaekHyun’s neck while the adults were around.

 

“Well it looks like Min is out and SuHo is now back into play.” YiXing said leaning onto LuHan and the elder nodded.

 

Later that night the parents were sitting in the living room while the guys were getting their things ready for their early flight. SuHo had just taken a load of laundry out of the dryer and sighed at the contents. “Guys if you don’t want me folding your briefs of boxers you better come and get them now!” She shouted and all the guys came running to the coffee table where she had placed the basket.

 

“I’ll be taking Myun’s as well.” Kris said to her and then ran off. Only things left in the basket were shirts, pants and socks. The mothers were surprised that she was able to tell who’s pants belonged to whom.

 

“BAEK YEOL!” She shouted when she noticed one of her shirts with tares in them from their dog. The two stuck their heads out of their room. “If you damn dog doesn’t learn not to chew on my things I’m going to...” LuHan came up to her with the dog in his arms.

 

“I’ll get you a new shirt. Yeolie just likes your smell better then the rest of us. She’s not use to it yet.” He said and the dog her face. She glared up at LuHan and just shoved his pants at him.

 

“Put the damn dog down and finish packing will you. And if you are done go and help SeHun and JongIn.” She snapped and went to give the others their pants. 

                             

 

A/N: Ok this one was more Myun and WuFan but what can I say. Next chapter will be Min and LuHan. Since she's not happy he let the dog her.