Growing

Substitute

 

A/N:

LuHan's thoughts are italics and green

Kris's thoughts are italics and orange

JoonMin's thoughts are italics and blue

                                                                                    

There was no interview for her to go to. The two managers had been advised by their boss that he wanted to see her in his office when they were able to get her away from the group. So here JoonMin was sitting in SooMan’s office with the two managers. “So, how are things going?” SooMan said and the managers sighed.

 

“She almost messed up at the gym.” M’s manager said. “It was close but I was able to make sure that the staff took the cameras away from the fans that were there. She’s got to remember that she can’t take her sweaters or jackets off when she’s not in performance attire.” He said and SooMan nodded and Tori just kept her eyes closed.

 

“She’s good around the guys though. I know that K was informed about her but it looks like Kris and LuHan know as well. They all have been watching out for her. Just earlier when we went to K’s dorm the guys were all in her room asleep. I know that they want to keep the act up with Kris and SuHo but LuHan was also there.” K’s manager said kind of worried about that.

 

“Tori?” SooMan said since she was curled up in her seat.

 

“Oppa doesn’t know…” She whispered and the three men sighed. She then lifted her head up. “Last night Kris had to call LuHan to come and deal with me. I couldn’t move on my own. My joints hurt so much. I don’t want any of the guys to find out about this. But for them to have all come and help me I’m going to have to tell them sooner of later. I hate that my body is growing to fast. Appa doesn’t know about it as well. Umma knows about it but I knew that Oppa’s image is very important. So even with her worry I let her push on that I would still take over for him. So I will do everything I can to do this.” She said and SooMan sighed but nodded. He couldn't deny that SuHo was a much  needed member to EXO. 

 

“Tori you have to tell me when you can’t dance on certain days. People are use to SuHo missing during high active dances in concerts.” He said and she nodded. “Also the doctors would like to see you. Knowing how things are doing with you is one of our main priorities.” He said and the managers got up. “Be careful alright.” He said to the three and they left the room.

 

“I need to get back to the guys. I’ll see you both later.” M’s manager said as he left K’s manager with SuHo. Once M’s manager was out of sight K’s manager quickly grabbed her around the waist and she placed her left arm over his shoulder.

 

“You really should have called me when you first found out.” He whispered and she gave a faint smile.

 

“Hyung there wasn’t much you could do for hyung what could you have done for me.” She said and he sighed. “Please don’t tell Hyung or the others about this. My condition is more genetically inclined then Hyung’s.”

 

“Alright I won’t say anything.” He said and they went to the doctors office.

 

 

The doctor was looking at her and K’s manager. “Would this also be the reason SuHo had been feeling bad?” The doctor said and she shook her head.

 

“Oppa’s condition is due to the fall he took in the practice studio.” She said and then rubbed her shoulder. “Mine not so much. It runs in moms side of the family. My joints really hurt.” She mumbled.

 

“Well that’s due to the fact that your body is growing at the rate a teen boys does. It’s amazing that you’re only 15 and already the same height as JoonMyun.” The doctor said, “Your height should be alright for now. But your joints are just catching up to the growth spurt. And your voice is changing just like it should.” He said then looked at K’s manager. “I would like a word with her alone.” K’s manager nodded and left the room. “Victoria we need to talk about after your done changing. Are you wanting to change everything?” He asked and she shook her head.

 

“I still want to be a girl. I can’t help that I’m looking like Oppa.” She said and he nodded.

 

“Alright then I’m going to call your mother and talk to her about your decision. I know that you both don’t want the males in your family to know about your IS condition. It’s amazing to me that it wasn’t caught sooner. But then again you looked like a normal healthy baby girl when I first saw you.” He said and she gave him a faint smile. “You really know how to even surprise me on how you are taking your changes to your body. Most girls would be scared out of their minds. But you are just going with it. I’m going to be giving you some hormone pills to take. I’ll see you in a month alright.” He said and she nodded getting up and walked out of the office. What the hell did you expect me to do when the changes started? It’s not like I could stop them. Mama was really scared what others would think. She had preyed that it would pass me like it did Oppa. But no such luck on our end. She then walked out of the building with K’s manager right beside her watching her closely incase she needed help again.

 

 

K’s manager then took her to the hair salon where the other guys were. She sat down in the seat the stylist had set up for her and she just closed her eyes. “Is Hyung alright?” Kai asked their manager. I’m fine JongIn, please don’t worry about me.

 

“He’s just tired Kai.” K’s manager said and the younger members all looked at SuHo. Great Oppa you just had to go and say that. Now they are all looking at me. How I know I can just feel it.

 

“Hyung looks paler then usual. Is he going to be able to perform tonight?” D.O. said Tori had to smirk.Oh KyunSoo always the worried looking one when it comes to your shows.

 

“I’ll be fine you guys.” She said and opened her eyes slowly as the stylist worked on her hair. Its amazing that the members hadn’t noticed my hair wasn’t the same color as Oppa’s. But this woman could tell the instant she touched my hair. Then again I have never colored it before. The stylist looked confused as she was looking at SuHo’s hair. The woman then looked SuHo in the eyes. “Change the color.” She said and the woman looked at their manager who nodded.

 

“Have you ever used color in your hair before?” The woman asked and some of the members looked at her as if she was out of her mind. To bad we hadn’t informed any of Oppa’s usual stylists that I was taking his place for a while. It would have been easier for them to just work without asking questions then.

 

“Of course Hyung has for the past 2 years.” Some of the M members said and SuHo rubbed her shoulder. Oh boy. I need to think of something and fast.

 

“Just make it lighter. It’s probably due to all the hospital visits.” She said and the woman nodded. She then looked at LuHan who was seated beside her looking worried. Damn it he needs to stop doing that. A girl can only take so much of that look. He’s just too perfect even when he’s worried. “Hyung would you not look at me like that. Its unnerving.” She said and he sighed but nodded. Damn her. I didn’t even notice I had been looking at her that long. She does look paler in complexion and she does look a lot more tired. I prey that JoonMyun come back sooner then later. “And you,” She points to Kris Crap she caught me. Stupid LuHan hyung getting caught now has her looking at me as well, “Stop it as well. I’m fine okay. Now focus on that file I left for you this morning.” What does she expect from the two of us. She scared the out of us last night. I have never seen such worry in LuHan’s face like I had. I was even worried enough to the point I almost called JoonMyun but I stopped myself. Kris just turned back to the file on his lap and ignored the looks the younger members were giving him and LuHan. 

 

                                                                  

 

A/N:  IS means inter or other forms like hermaphrodite or even andrigyny.  But in Tori's IS case she was born female. She is female but is growing up fast like a boy. She's really flat chested just like a boy but all her parts are girls. I know is kind of weird to put this in here but what can I say. I have too much time on my hands since I can't sleep these days.