Victoria

Substitute

 

A/N: Alright so this chapter gives you a bit more to Victoria.  It also tells you more about her and LuHan and what exactly they are to each other. 

                                                                            

 

When they pulled up to the apartment all the guys sighed since SuHo was passed out in her seat. She woke up with a start when her phone rang. All the guys looked at her as she looked at the screen. Her eyes went wide and she jumped out of the van. “Yeah Natalie what time is it there?” She said in English and looked at her watch. “Damn it. Why didn’t you message me yesterday. I just got back home.” She said and she rushed into the building with the guys following her. “No don’t I’ll be set up in ten minutes. Just stall. Yeah it’s been really hectic here. You got that right. Don’t worry this will work. I already spoke with Miss Regina before I left.” She then looked at the members as they rode the elevator up to their floor. M also went to K’s dorm. She quickly got her laptop out of her room and connected it to the TV. She then grabbed her brothers guitar that their father had gotten him the day she got hers. 

 

The guys just stayed out of her way. They sat down around the living room while she set up a place for herself. She then changed her clothes to look more like a girl and she put a wig on as well. She then sat down on the sofa and the guys were quiet as she started to record and sing. Once she was done and smiled when a woman in a white gown appeared on the TV. LuHan smiled seeing his old teacher. “Mrs Kwon I have a surprise for you. I know that you missed seeing some of you students so.” M members that had been in China when they were young all sat together. She then turned the computer to them. 

 

“Congratulations Mrs Kwon.” The guys said and the teachers eyes sparkled. “Thank you for all you had done for us.” They said and she then looked back into the camera.

 

“This is all I can do for you today. I hope you have a long and happy marriage.” She said and then waved good bye. Once she closed the laptop she fell back onto the sofa and sighed. “That was close. I totally forgot about the wedding.” She said to herself and then looked at the time again. “Ah .” She said getting up again and set up another link on the computer. This time it was five older males on the screen.

 

“You’re late Victoria.” One of the men said and she sighed.

 

“Sorry father.” She said and opened up a card that was in her mail.

 

“Lets go over your card now. Since your mom is busy. Your teachers are here as well to see what you need to work on.” He said and she nodded. “Alright. It looks like your grades went down to B’s this time around.” he said and she rubbed her temples. “I know that you wanted to help your brother but you know that the Lu Family wants you to keep your grades up at A’s. They can’t have you slacking off. If you are going to be moving into that family its a must.” He said and all the members looked at her questioningly except for LuHan who just sighed.

 

“Uncle she’s doing the best she can.” LuHan finally said as he came up behind her.

 

“Oh LuHan. It’s good to see you. I know she’s trying her best but you know your family. You’ve been the top as well since you were six. So they are expecting the same from her.” Her step father said and she gasped at one of her grades. 

 

“Yeah, what the hell happened with my music grade. I have been sending in my assignments everyday.” She said and her dad sighed.

 

“Your teacher isn’t please since you keep appearing in them as JoonMyun. You need to change how you look in them.” Some of the other men in the screen said and she then took the wig off.

 

“How am I supposed to do that when I have to be Gege.” She said and the men looked shocked. 

 

“Figure it out. Although the Lu’s weren’t even looking at that grade so it’s really nothing.” Her father said and she puffed her cheeks out causing all the guys in the room to laugh. “Victoria how many people are there?”

 

“All 11 of the other members. We just got back from a recording.” She said and her father looked surprised at her. “Why did you think I was late in getting back to you everyday. Anyway just send me an email with all I need to fix and I’ll have it done.” She said and they said their goodbyes. But as she was about to close her laptop it rang and her eyes widened. She looked at LuHan and he looked at who was calling her.

 

“Yeah take it into the bedroom and answer it. Put the wig back on. If they find out that you are here taking your brothers place I don’t know what they are going to do.” He said and she quickly put the wig back on and took the laptop to her room slamming the door shut. “Damn.” He said rubbing his face. “This can’t get any worse.” He said and then his phone started to beep. He looked at it and face palmed “I just had to say it.” He said and answered the video call. “Mama Baba.” He said as he sat on the sofa beside SeHun  and ChanYeol. 

 

“LuHan. What took you so long to answer? Then again Victoria also took a while.” His mother said. “So have the two of you been in touch?” She asked.

 

“Sorry Mama I’ve been really busy that I haven’t been able to get a hold of her.” He said and the members looked at him.

 

“Sorry Mrs Lu. I haven’t been able to get a hold of him as well. My school schedule has had been really busy.”

 

“But you both are now in the same Country you should be able to put some time aside to meet with each other.” Mr Lu said, “Victoria we know that you are with your Appa this year.” 

 

“I know but it’s just been really hectic since I got here. It’s middle of exam time here.” She said and he nodded. 

 

“Alright then. But make sure to keep next Friday open. We’re flying out there with your Mama, Baba and Meimeis.” Mr Lu said and the two nodded. “Alright then have a good night you to. And LuHan don’t dress up as if you are a teenager. You’re 22.” He said and Mrs Lu said goodbye and they hung up. 

 

Tori came out of the bedroom and sighed. “Can we not do that again.” She said and dropped onto LuHan’s lap. He nodded and the others finally all bursted out into questions. 

 

 

“Okay let me get this strait.” WuFan said as the two sat down in front of all of them on the ground. “Tori you are LuHan’s fiance via arranged marriage. And LuHan you have known about this since the day she was born.” The two nodded. “So that’s why you LuHan don’t look at our fan girls at all like perspective girlfriends. And that’s why you agreed to the whole HunHan thing.” LuHan nodded again. “Does JoonMyun know about this?” Tori nodded.  “Does SooMan know about this?” The two shook their heads. 

“The company only knows that I do have an arranged marriage but not to who.” LuHan said as he rubbed his hands onto his lap. 

 

“Damn.” Kris said and then rubbed his temples. “Alright then. Know I know why gege is so protective over you.” He looked  at Tori and she nodded. “This is complicated now isn’t it. Since I have to act like your lover since you are pretending to be your Gege. And since you have to do fan service you have to be close to Kai. Are you alright with all of this LuHan.”

 

“I have to be.” LuHan said and the other members gave faint smiles. “When she makes up her mind to help someone all I can do is stick by her decision.” She then noticed that there was no food made for their dinner and took out her cell phone. She then remembered she didn’t have any of the takeout places on her phone. So she took LuHan’s phone from his back pocket and scrolled down the contacts. She then dialed an number and placed an order. 

 

Dinner when on as usual. All the members acted like normal since they were finally resting. The event of the day out of their minds for now. The managers came back to the dorm to check on all of them before they left the group for the night. Once they were turning in for the night Kris stayed at M’s dorm and LuHan stayed at K’s. The managers didn’t mind since Kris said that he was going to be talking with SuHo most of the night anyway. She was sitting on her bed while LuHan was rubbing her shoulders. “I wasn’t expecting you to actually tell the others about the arranged marriage thing.” She said as he was working her neck.

 

“I wasn’t going to but I had to make it clear to all of them you were off limits. They may be partnered with someone in the group but they are still guys.” He said and she had to smile. “You know that I would have jumped you at the studio if the others weren’t around.” He said and she nodded. “But your Gege would have my head if I did.” 

 

“No he wouldn’t have. Actually when I called him he said that if I wanted to help you I could. But just to make sure that I didn’t get you into trouble that you were be sent to jail for.” She chuckled and was shocked when he pushed her onto her back and he looked down at her.

 

“Tori you need to be more careful. I really don’t want to do something we may both regret.” He said and she touched his face. She lifted her head up and kissed him. When he felt her lips on his he kissed her back without holding back. He sighed when there was a know on the door. The two broke apart and she sat up while be sat down. 

 

“Hyung?” Two voices said and she lifted her head. There Kai and SeHun were. SeHun was shaking and Kai looked terrified. She knew on instinct what was wrong. She jumped out of bed and rushed up to them. LuHan sighed and moved over as she took the two boys to her bed. She lay the two down. SeHun between her and LuHan while Kai was on her left side. “Hyung I keep seeing the flames.” SeHun mumbled into she said and Kai nodded.

 

“You two are alright.” She said as she rubbed their backs as they clung to her. “I won’t let that happen again. I won’t take a chance that something will happen to my baby boys.” She said and they closed their eyes. LuHan smiled at her. She had changed a lot since she was 10. She acted as if she was in her 30’s but she was only 15. What was he going to do? The more time he spent with her the more he wanted to just have her. 

                                            

 

A/N: 

Well that really didn't it. The next chapters will have more to them. Now that it's established how LuHan and Victoria know each other.