Falling Sick and Sleep Talking

Substitute

 

“What the hell was that WuFan called me about this morning!” JoonMyun said into his cell phone looking at his sister via Skype. 

 

“I don’t know. I lost my balance. Plus your maknae needs to learn to control that thing in his pants. I fell on him by accident. I didn’t intend to excite him.” JoonMin said as she sat beside LuHan while they were sitting in a waiting room with KyungSoo, BaekHyun, JongDae, and YiXing.

 

“Min, you only lose your balance when you are starting to get sick.” JoonMyun shouted which caused all the guys to look at her. “It affects your ears first making you prone to losing your balance. You aren’t going to be able to dance properly.”

 

“I’m not getting sick. I’ve been taking care of myself.” She said and he rolled his eyes.

 

“We’ll see about that. But remember I’m not back there until next Friday.” He said and she nodded. “Alright then. LuHan she’s in your hands till then.” He then ended the call. LuHan then felt her forehead and the back and front of her neck.

 

“You are a bit warm.” He said and she pouted. “We’ll just keep an eye on it.”

 

 

 

By 10 pm she was having coughing fits, sweating buckets and had the chills. BaekHyun and KyungSoo were hovering over her as the three of them walked into the dorm. “What’s wrong?” ChanYeol asked looking up from the book he was reading on the sofa while the two younger were playing video games.

 

“She’s sick is what.” BaekHyun said causing the two playing their games to stop. “The two of you are to stay away from her. You two easily catch everyone's colds.” He warned as KyungSoo rushed into the kitchen to get tea made.

 

“Baek you can’t stay with her either.” ChanYeol said getting up and took his boyfriends place. “You get just as sick as the boys.” He said and then LuHan and Kris came rushing into the dorm.

 

“Good thing Myun called me and told me to get the medicine hours ago.” WuFan said as LuHan picked her up from sitting at the kitchen counter. 

 

“You are going to stay in bed till we get this out of you.” LuHan said and took her to her room.

 

“I’m fine you guys.” She said and then coughed. 

 

“No you’re not.” LuHan said swatting at her hands as she was trying to shoo them way. “You’re sweating buckets, you’re coughing, you’ve got the chills. And you can barely stand on your own without losing your balance.” He said changing her clothes while WuFan was raising the heat in the room. 

 

“Guys really.” She said only to have the room spin in her vision. “I’m fine.”

 

“She’s just as bad as JoonMyun.” WuFan said and she pouted. “I swear if they were born the same date they would be twins.”

 

“They almost were.” LuHan said and Kris looked at him. “They are only 4 days apart not including the years. She was born early as well. Myun said that she was supposed to actually have been born on his birthday.”

 

“, what month is it?” She said having listened to the conversation.

 

“May.” WuFan said.

 

“Yeah, don’t tell me that reason they are going to be coming here is for my Birthday.” She said sitting back up only to have LuHan lay her back down.

 

“You just noticed that.” LuHan said and she groaned.

 

“I don’t want them here for my birthday. I don’t even want to celebrate it.” She grumbled and WuFan gave her some meds as KyungSoo came in with the tea.

 

“Just sleep.” LuHan said once she finished the tea. Once she drifted to sleep the three cleaned up the room. As they were about to leave the room she started to talk in her sleep. 

 

“What do you want JongIn?” She mumbled. “I can’t Jong. Please put your shirt back on.” All three were staring at her. "Jong don't...."

 

“What in the world is she dreaming about?” KyungSoo commented only to shut up with what she said next.

 

“SeHoon please don’t make me chose... Please... I can’t...” Tears started to fall from her eyes.

 

“Um maybe you shouldn't be hearing this LuHan.” WuFan said and the elder shook his head.

 

“No, I want to hear this since she won’t say what she is thinking strait to my face.” LuHan said as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

 

“I don’t care that they gave me till I’m 19. SeHoon I can’t. LuHan is everything to me since I was five.” She went quiet again and then a smile came onto her face, “Yeobo, I missed you. Please don’t make me stay with them while you’re gone again. Don’t laugh at me LuHan, or I’ll have Myun Ge deal with you.” 

 

“Well now that is interesting.” KyungSoo said and was about to sit down when LuHan pushed off the wall and grabbed his arm. The three then left the room.

 

“Anyway Ge, why doesn’t she want to celebrate her birthday?” WuFan asked causing the other four in the room to look at them.

 

“Because her mother went slightly mental when she was born. So she doesn’t really like that fact that she was born.” LuHan said said with a sigh. “She actually lived with my family for the first year of her life. That’s why when Myun got her back when she was two he wouldn’t leave her alone that was until he came here. And that's why even when he isn’t well he is always worried about her.”

 

The next morning she woke up to her phone ringing. She answered it without opening here eyes. “SuHo get up. We’re headed to the dorms now. We have to get all of you to the airport in like four hours. There was a mix up with some scheduling at the office and you guys have a concert to get to.” M’s manager said causing her to sit up. LuHan was fast asleep beside her while Kris was sleeping on a chair with his feet up on her bed. KyungSoo was curled up at the end of her bed.

 

“I’ll have the ones on my end awake before you get here.” She said and then hung up. “Damn it.” She said and shook LuHan.

 

“You alright?” He asked rubbing his eyes.

 

“Wake the others. The managers are on there way. There was some sort of mix up with our schedules. We need to be at the airport in 4 hours.” She said and he sighed and woke KyungSoo up. Then the two woke up WuFan.

 

 

By the time the managers arrived at the dorm Tori was sitting on the kitchen counter watching as all the guys were running around the dorm. She was bundled up in a sweater and was drinking some tea. Her duffel bag was already by the door since she never traveled heavy, plus LuHan had been the one to pack for her and KyungSoo had to help her change. She actually had her phone out and was filming the guys. This is priceless. The fans won’t believe how they act. She then remembered that she was supposed to do a StARCALL. She stopped filming and crossed her legs as she rubbed her eyes since it was still 5 am. “Hi everyone. This is EXO-K’s Leader SuHo. It’s been a while since I have done a call to all of you. Sorry that I sound like this. I have a bit of a cold. It’s actually 5 am here and all the members are running around getting ready to go to the Philippines. It will be our first concert there.” She then coughed, “I hope that all the fans will be happy to see us. We’re trying our hardest this year to perform as one entire group.” All the guys had stopped for a minute to watch her make the call. “Hey guys say Hi.” She said turning the phone to them. They all waved then rushed to get back to what they were doing. “We’ll do the best we can. EXO will always be FIGHTING.” She said smiling then hung up and sent the message. Within seconds her IPad beeped with the StARCALL App that she had on it. She clicked it and watched. Its so strange watching myself do that. And it doesn’t help that I sound like I’m losing my voice. She then put the IPad into her bag and got off the counter. 

 

 

At the airport ChanYeol was standing beside her making sure she doesn’t fall over. She grabbed a hold of Kai and SeHun since they were about to run off to god knows were even with all the fans around. “Hyung...” The two whined.

 

“No, we don’t have time for you two to disappear.” She said and they sighed but did as they were told. “Tao, Lay do you both had everything you need?” She asked since they were looking through their bags.

 

“No, I forgot...” Tao trailed off when she pulled out his wallet from her bag. 

 

“Damn, I forgot my...” Lay smiled when she held out his headphones. 

 

“Never Mind.” They both said and she nodded. 

 

“Good. Then check your luggage in.” ChanYeol smiled as they headed for the terminal they were supposed to be at. 

 

 

Once on the plane she was sitting beside Kai with her eyes closed. The group was seated as their couple pairings that were most popular with the fans. The plain had already taken off and all the others were napping. “Hyung?” Kai whispered hoping she was also sleeping. He leaned over and kissed her. he quickly pulled away when she opened her eyes. He looked away from her and she touched her lips. What in the world was that for? Kai stayed quiet the rest of the flight. Oh this is going to be a long day. And that damn dream last night doesn’t help at all. Kai only moved around to help her change her shirt since it was soaked through. He also just made sure she was comfortable. 

 

When the plain landed Kai rushed over to D.O. while she took hold of SeHun since M members had to go ahead of them. “Is something wrong hyung?” SeHun whispered as he walked behind her with his hands over her shoulder.

 

“Yeah everything is fine.” She said and he rubbed the back of her neck. “umm that feels really good SeHun.” She moaned and he smirked.

 

“Well considering you look really tense.” He then pulled her close to his side his arm over her shoulder. “You really should be more alert/careful hyung.” He whispered and quickly kissed her as well then rushed off. 

 

“YA OH SEHUN!” She shouted and had to shake her head. What in the world was wrong with the two babies of the group. And what is wrong with me to have a dream about both of them. I feel like I’m cheating on LuHan for some reason. She sighed as she took a napkin out of her pocket and spit gum out of . Damn SeHun why did you have to leave your gum. She threw it out and then headed to the luggage area only to have all other members waiting for her with security. 

 

“Hyung you’re taking too long.” Kai and SeHun said and were about to rush up to her but she quickly dodged them and went between LuHan and WuFan. The two pouted and her eye twitched. LuHan eyed the two boys and WuFan shook his head.

 

                                           

 

A/N: Again the two boys are causing trouble for her. But what is up with her dreams. If you want to find out you are going to have to keep reading. And if you hadn't noticed the bold is her talking parts of her dream out. It's 1:44 am here I'm turning in now. Good Night.