2 Years Later

Substitute

 

A/N:What can I say I felt like writing more today. So more then one update. I know that its a huge jump in time since the last chapter but it was needed. Thanks again for reading. 

_______________________________

JoonMin had focused on school for 2 years. She made sure not to watch anything the had to deal with the guys. Although it was kind of hard when half her school loved Kpop. She trained daily with BoA and also trained with the Choreographers that SooMan wanted her to work with. Min was an ace student and was also the lead dancer to the school dance team. She was also the lead vocalist for the school choir. She helped with directing plays and was also part of the student council.  She did everything she could to not think about the guys. To foreget that she was the one to leave LuHan. That she didn't fight to stay with him. She alway kept herself busy that when she got home after she EuJin and BoA had eater dinner she would pass out. On this particular day she had left school early and went home. She was tired and for once she just wanted to relax. 

 

“Evening Miss Kim.” The Concierge to the highrise building said as JoonMin came into the lobby in her school uniform.

 

“Evening Mark. Darrick.” Joon said as she approached their desk area. “Have my sisters come back yet?” She asked.

 

“Sorry Miss Kim. Ms Kwon and Ms Lee haven’t arrived yet.” Darrick said and Min nodded as Mark handed her the mail.

 

“Thanks for informing me.” She said and then opened one of the letters. She sighed at the letter of the content.

 

~Min-ah

I had to go back to Korea for a family emergency so please don’t wait up for me. BoA Unni also had to come as well since the Old Man wanted her to take a look at some new trainees. You should be fine on your own until she or I get back. Don’t take the car to school and if you do go out driving please be careful. You know we love you.

EuJin~

 

“Tori!” Another teen shouted from the entrance of the building.

 

“Oh Karen. I thought you had a project you needed to finish at school.” Min said and the two girls headed for the elevator.

 

“I have big news.” The older teen said as she pulled Min into the lift.

 

“Alright Karen what is it?”

 

“You won’t believe this. But after so many years SM Entertainment is finally going to be holding a concert here.” The girl said and Min just blinked at her.

 

“Tori you could at least be more enthusiastic about this.” Karen said and Min sighed. “SM Town is a huge deal you know that almost half of the school is into the groups.”

 

“Which groups are attending?” Min said as she slowly picked up the letters that she had dropped.

 

“All of them. Can you believe it.” Karen said and got off the elevator on Min’s floor. Min opened the apartment door and Karen went in as well. Karen was so hyper that she was squealing every two seconds.

 

“Karen please would you stop being such a fan girl for at least 10 minutes while I try to call my sister.”  Min said since everyone at the school has meet BoA and EuJin but didn’t ask questions of Min.

 

“But aren’t they home?”

 

“If you hadn’t noticed we’re the only ones here.” Min said and Karen looked around.

 

“Oh.” Karen said then went quiet but grabbed onto Min.

 

“Karen what’s the matter now?” Min said lifting her head and dropped the letters agin as well as the cordless landline. There in the open living room a man stood looking at the two of them from standing in front of the large wall window. 

____________________________

A/N: Hehehe already half way through the next chapter. I may have more then 3 more chapters after this one. Now that I have and idea in my head.