Oppa's and Eonni's

Substitute

A/N: Well I had to do something as to why she was really pissed off. And you get to know more about Min. And just to let you know I kind of have a tendency of making things bad happen to my main characters. They usually have a hard life. Thank for reading.

_____________________________

 

Min was seated in the dining hall with all the members later that evening when her phone rang. She looked at the number and got up. She went to the balcony behind her and answered the call. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!” Myun shouted and she hung her head. “MIN I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ANY OF MY MEMBERS!”

 

“I couldn’t take it any more.” She mumbled and could feel all the guys looking at her. “Aish hyung I could have drowned.”

 

“MIN I KNOW YOU CAN SWIM. I WOULDN’T HAVE LET THE MANAGERS TAKE THE GUYS TO THE POOL IF YOU COULDN’T.” She leaned onto the railing in front of her and hung her head. “Aish,”

 

“But I could have died.” She mumbled hating that there was actually something that her brother didn’t know.

 

“Min...”

 

“You wouldn’t understand.” She sighed and looked at the lights of the amusement park in the distance.

 

“Just fix what you did.”

 

“But how?”

 

“I don’t know. Treat the two nicer, fan service, just do something. The fans will see it as a laps in judgment and forget all about it if you do.” He said as she then looked up at the stars. “Also make sure to speak with Allia about her actions. Fans are going to hate her if you don’t.” 

 

“Fine I’ll see what I can do.” She said and hung up. When she walked back in she went over to SeHun who cringed away from her as she was about to place and hand on his shoulder. She sighed and placed her hands onto his shoulders and hung her head.

 

“Hyung?” SeHun said kind of scared.

 

“I’m tired SeHoon. I’m sorry I kicked you and stood on your back. I was just so fed up. I’m not use to all of this. I don’t know how hyung does this at all.” She whispered and SeHun understood what she was trying to do. He patted her head and she hugged him.  “I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s okay hyung.” SeHun said and smiled at her. She then went to her seat beside Kai and turned her head to look at him. He sighed and smiled back at her then took her hand. 

 

“You’re forgiven hyung. How can I stay mad at you. I know I can be a troublesome kid. But you know that its just to get your attention.” He whispered and she nodded. The others around the table relaxed. Some fans in the area smiled and had taken some pictures. 

 

“Now we can finally have a good time.” The managers said and she nodded. As they were eating Allia, Soo and Mai came running into the dinning hall all happy and giddy. 

 

“Oppa.” The twins said as they hugged Min. “We missed you.”

 

“What do you two want know? You just saw me 30 minutes ago.” Min said and the other members chuckled at the twins facial expressions. 

 

“That’s not nice Oppa.” The twins said and she lifted a brow at them. “Anyway. Allia said that you were thrown in the pool earlier.” She nodded, “So we were wondering if you could take us there later. You know we can’t go out during the day for that since our skin is really sensitive.” The two said and she nodded. “Yay. Then maybe you can also slow us the new move you can do when you dive.” All the guys mouths dropped and she rolled her eyes. 

 

“Not fair hyung.” Kai whined as he rubbed his shoulder. “Can’t swim my .” 

 

“Sorry JongIn.” She said and rubbed his cheek. “Swimming and being thrown in are two different things for me. I’ll tell you guys why later.” She said and then the girls ran over to where the Kim’s and Lu’s were seated.  “Any way what do you guys want to do tomorrow.” She said wanting to change the subject. 

 

“Disneyland!” The three girls shouted hearing their sister.

 

“Why not that should be fun.” WuFan said and the fans all texted away and started to whisper with each other. 3 fans looked worried and sad. Min noticed they were the fans she had snapped at so she got up from her seat. She went over to them and they looked up at her shocked.

 

“Oppa?” They said and she smiled at them.

 

“I wanted to say sorry for what I had said earlier. I wasn’t in that great of a mood. I was stressed and took it out on you three without thinking. So please feel free to meet with up at the theme park tomorrow. It would make me happy if we could all have fun together. It will be the first time for many of my members to go to such a place.” She said and the girls nodded all happy. When she went back to her seat she sighed. Nobody noticed how tired she really was. Well except for a few certain leaders who were seated at the bar. 

 

 

At about 10 pm the outdoor pool had been closed down for the SM Entertainment groups, the staff and their families. Many of the female groups were around and played with the Kim sisters. Min had been pulled away from her group by 4 other leaders. They sat her down in the hot tub where some of their members were also seated. LeeTeuk Yunho and Jay smiled at her while Onew sighed contented to her left. “Relax SuHo.” They said and she looked around nervous. JongHyun was seated across from her watching her closely. He and SuHo were close friends. Ever since the concert were the flames and affected the younger members he had noticed something was slightly off from his friend. 

 

“Sunbaenim is this really necessary?” She said and the leaders all nodded.

 

“It is.” Onew said and she looked at him. “You snapped at your members earlier. I was there when you floored SeHun and arm locked Kai.” He said and she sighed.

 

“You are lucky that your fans forgave you so easily.” Yunho said while he worked tension out of LeeTeuk’s neck.

 

“Plus the managers were able to get all the pictures back and deleted.” Jay said as Kris, BoA and TaeYeon also joined them. 

 

“What are you guys doing to poor SuHo?” BoA said sitting on the ledge behind Min. Kris had told her about Min since Myun trusted the pop princess with his sisters life. 

 

“Nothing just talking leader stuff and letting him relax.” LeeTeuk said and BoA noticed JongHyun just staring at Min. She knew that he was the most observant of all the guys.

 

“Has baby been really stressed?” TaeYeon asked while she placed her head on SuHo’s shoulder as she sat on her right side. 

 

“He has been.” Kris said and all the guys nodded. Min really didn’t like being the center of attention at all. BoA could see it so she patted her head.

 

“You guys are hopeless SuHo come with me.” BoA said and moved from her spot. SuHo followed her and Kris nodded at BoA who smiled at him. 

 

“Can I help you with something Noona?”Min asked when the two of them were in the steam room and BoA locked the door. 

 

“What were they thinking?” BoA finally said, “JoonMyun should have told me that he was going to have you take his place. I would have made sure that you were always close to me so that I could keep you calm through everything.” She said and Min relaxed. “Good thing WuFan told me today after you almost injured two of your lead dancers.” She said and Min leaned back and closed her eyes.

 

“Eonnie I did that because they could have killed me.” She mumbled.

 

“Come on Min you can swim. Myun told me that already.” BoA said and she opened her eyes.

 

“No eonnie. When someone throws me into the water its a different story. Oppa doesn’t even know that about 2 years ago I almost died. The Lu’s and my parents didn’t want to tell him of LuHan. I was at school and some idiots thought it would be good to push some of the 1st years into the pool. They just happened to push 10 students and out of the 10 there were five that didn’t know how to swim. 4 of us were taken to the hospital. Since I had been the smallest in the class I had been pushed further down and I had hit my head on the side of the pool. At the hospital my heart stopped two times. Then I was in a coma for about 2 months.” BoA looked shocked. “So yes I would get mad at what they did. My body freezes up when I get thrown into the water. It takes a good 5 minutes before my body realizes oh yeah I can swim. I had to learn how to walk and dance again once I woke up since apparently I had hit my neck in a bad way as well. The me that everyone sees dancing took a long time to come back. I pushed myself harder then anyone could. I couldn’t close my eyes to even sleep for about six month.” She then groaned as the memory brought back some pain as well. “Add on the start of this year I grew so fast that my joints are killing me for it.”

 

“Min why did you decide to take this on then?” BoA said and sat down beside the younger.

 

“Because Oppa is Oppa. No one can say no to him.” She mumbled and then there was frantic knocking on the door. Min got up and opened it. Her Umma and Mrs Lu looked to be in a panic. “Mama Umma what’s wrong?” The two pointed at the high diving board. 

 

“YAH!” She shouted causing everyone to look at her. “MAI SOO YOU DAMN BRATS. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING. GET DOWN FROM THERE USING THE STAIRS.” The two girls just started to argue with one another. Son of a . Min ran to the diving board and up the stairs just in time to see Mai slip off the edge. The girl groups screamed and Min dove after her sister. She was able to grab onto Mai and us her own body to take the impacted of the water. With the extra weight it pushed her further down and she hit her shoulder at the bottom of the pool. She kicked the two of them back up for air. All Min could remember was the guys rushing to her side and once she was safe in LuHan’s hold her mind went black. 

______________________

A/N: Alright I promise the next chapter starts their day in Disneyland. Thanks for all though who have subscribed. And thanks for all the comments as well.