Oppa's good intentions or not :)

Substitute

 

JoonMin was standing outside the concert hall with her sisters. She was still not feeling well but couldn’t really show it to the girls.The sisters were all dressed similarly. All wearing short shorts to show off their long legs. The younger sisters were wearing tank tops while Min was wearing a batwing-sleeve knit top. Mai and Soo were both wearing identical tank tops just different colors while Allia was wearing one with roses on it. JoonMin had pinned her hair back and also had sunglasses on. “Jie, so many people are looking at us?” Soo said as Min sighed.

 

“They look to be staring at you Jie.” Mai said and Min took out her cell phone. 

 

“Oppa could one of you come and get us from outside. I’m not comfortable being out here with the girls.” She said and then hung up. The managers came out and came up to them. “What took you both so long?” She asked as they walked the four girls into the building.

 

“We were trying to figure out what to do about the opening act. The group that was suppose to perform with the guys is currently in Japan since they also got a mix up in the schedule as well.” The two said and she then looked at the three girls. “You three can dance right?” They said.

 

“I would hope so. Our parents have placed them into dancing classes since they were three.” Min said and the girls nodded. 

 

“Great then do you three think you can perform as the opening act for EXO?” The the said and the girls smiled all excited. “Min can you also perform as well?” They asked and she took off her sunglasses. 

 

“I can barely walk for more then ten minutes without feeling dizzy do you think I can dance?” She said and they sighed. “The three will be enough.” She said and the girls rushed off to EXO’s dressing room. “I swear all the younger ones are like this when they get excited.” She mumbled swaying slightly as she also headed to the room the managers walking close behind her.

 

The room when quiet when she walked in. All the guys were looking at her. “What?” She said and looked at the girls, “What have you three said?”

 

“Nothing.” The three said and the managers sighed.

 

“It looks like the way you are dressed is what has got them all tongue tied.” The managers said and she looked at her clothes.

 

“Is it that big of a change?”

 

“YES.” All the guys said and she sighed.

 

“I couldn’t come here dressed like JoonMyun Oppa now could I.” She said and went up to her older brother. She could feel the others still looking at her. “When the codie is done working on you can we talk.” He nodded and she then heard the managers still trying to fill in some time in the opening. “If you really need to fill in some time I can sing.” She said and they smiled at her. 

 

“I got the perfect song that you and the twins can sing.” Myun said and took out his phone. “I know that you three can do this since I heard the recording that the two had done two days ago.( www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyNkNWQAewQ )” He said and played as song.

 

 

“Ge, do you really think they should be doing that?” Allia said and he nodded.

 

“I’ll be introducing you four as my sisters so don’t worry about it.” Myun said and then the codie finished working with him. “Alright Min lets go to the other room.” He said and she nodded.

 

Once in the room across the hall he locked the door. She paced back and forth for a good five minutes. “Min would you relax and sit down.” He said and she looked at him.

 

“Oppa, I need your help.” She said and he lifted a brow at her.

 

“Alright, what is it?” He asked already having a guess at what it could be.

 

“Oppa, what do I do?” she said and he sighed.

 

“About what Min?"

 

“Oppa, do I really have to say it?” She whined and he nodded.

 

“Min, I can’t help you if you don’t actually tell me what you need help with.” He said sitting across from her. 

 

“Oppa...” She whined and he had to give a faint smile since she always switched to annoying high pitched girly mode when she was frustrated around him. 

 

“Fine, I’m going to take a wild guess you want to talk about boys.” She nodded and he sighed. He really didn’t want to talk about boys with one of his baby sisters. “And not just any boy, you want to know what to do about my maknae.” He said and she nodded. “Unfortunately, I can’t give you a strait answer to that.” She frowned at him. 

 

“But Oppa.”

 

“Hear me out Min. A few years ago while training I turned him down because I was already seeing WuFan. But then he met JongIn and they have been great for each other.” He said and she nodded having seen it herself. “But all of us in the group know that SeHoon is Bi, so he still has feeling for girls. And for you in particular.” He sighed again. “I don’t really know what to do about him. He already knows that you belong to LuHan. And that LuHan is one of his best friends. But when SeHoon wants something he usually gets it. Which I’m scared for you for. Because I can see that you are also looking at SeHoon. It’s scaring both me and LuHan.” She pulled her legs up to her chest and rested her head onto her knees. “Min, LuHan won’t stop you from seeing SeHoon. But understand its really going to hurt him. SeHoon is our dongsaeng and we don’t like hurting him if we can prevent it. So its all up to you.”

 

“But Myun you’re the older on of us. Can’t you point me to which I should choose?” She said and he gave her a faint smile. 

 

“Min, I really wish I could give you a direct answer. But this affect not only you but also two of my friends.” He said but then there was a knock on the door. He went to open the door to find LuHan and SeHoon standing there. LuHan sighed and reached behind Myun and turned off his microphone that he had 'accidentally' . She looked at her brother shocked and then she glared at him. “Oops.” He said with a sheepish smile and then ran out of the room.

 

“GE!” She shouted and was about to go after him but LuHan stopped her. He indicated for her to sit down again. SeHoon closed the door and leaned on it then looked at his hyung and Min. 

                                    

 

A/N: cheeky so here is another chapter for you.

Please don't worry there is actually a good reason why SeHun wanted her to come to the concert. But with what was heard LuHan also has things he is going to want to do and say. Hopefully it won't be the wrong thing. 

 

Sleep is really needed now. I have to be up at 5 am and its already 2:20am.  Good night or Good day to all of you and have fun reading.