An Umma's Worry

Substitute

 

“Are all you maknaes alright to go back out to perform?” She asked as she grabbed her shirt and put it back on. They nodded and headed out the door. She looked at Lay, BaekHyun, Kris, and LuHan. “How much time do we have before we start?” She asked and the managers looked at their watches.

 

“30 minutes.” The two said getting up and headed for the door but also grabbed XiuMin from the bathroom before they left. They closed the door leaving the five. She took out her phone and took a picture of the five then bolted to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She sat on the counter and sent her brother a message. Her phone then rang within seconds.

 

“YA, what the hell, did you let them watch ?” JoonMyun shouted and JoonMin laughed.

 

“Actually LuHan was working my back and they all heard me .” She said, “And we’ve got 30 minutes before we go on stage to perform.”

 

“Min you are a monster.” He said and she leaned back against the mirror. “Alright, Call ChanYeol back to deal with BaekHyun. Then get Chen to deal with Lay. Then LuHan and Kris can deal with their own problems. I’ll call Kris and talk with him. If you want to help LuHan its all up to you. Just remember that you are only 15 I don’t want my hyung to end up in prison alright.” He said and hung up. She then text Chen and Yeol to come back. Once she opened the bathroom door the two had just come back into the room she pointed to BaekHyun and Lay and the two nodded and took the two away. Kris’s cell then rang and he smiled seeing JoonMyun’s name.

 

“The bathroom is free for you to use.” She said to Kris and he rushed in. She then looked at LuHan, “I talked with Gege and he said that...” She was cut off when he up his hand up.

 

“Don’t even say another word. Just give me ten minutes without you around and I’ll be back to normal. So if you don’t mind could you leave the room.” He said and she nodded. She walked out of the room and closed the door. 

 

She went to the stage to find SeHun, Kai and D.O. talking with their managers. Tao and XiuMin were stretching out so she checked on Tao first.

 

“Zi you doing alright?” She asked touching his shoulder. He looked up at her and nodded. “Are you sure?” He sighed and crossed his legs. She sat down in front of him and took his hands. The fans started taking pictures but she didn’t care. She had to make sure he was alright. And by the way his hands were shaking she knew that he was just trying to be strong. “Zi did I hurt you anyway when I pushed you guys to the ground?” He shook his head and looked down at their hands. 

 

“I miss umma...” He mumbled but she caught it.

 

“I know Zi.” She said and squeezed his hands. I know that you miss JoonMyun gege. I could see it in your eyes the moment you came back home. Even without the managers telling you I wasn’t gege you already knew. Just like LuHan and WuFan. “I can’t take your umma’s place. And I don’t intend to. Later tonight I’ll have WuFan let you Skype with umma alright.” She said and he lifted his head his eyes sparkling.

 

“Really?” He asked and she nodded. “Thanks Gege.” He said and then got up from the ground pulling her up as well. And to think I’m younger then him. Just seeing him brighten up like that reminds me of the girls back home. Damn now I’m the one missing family.

 

She then looked at MinSeok and he sighed. “I...” He cut her off with a shake of his head.

 

“You don’t need to say anything JoonMyun. You did what you had to. I know how it feels to just react.” I didn’t think he would take this so well. Being the eldest of the group I would have thought that he would have been mad that gege didn’t tell him off all people. He said and then patted her shoulder and went over to their managers who had called him. 

 

“So how are the hyungs?” Kai asked coming up to her smirking.

 

“Take that smirk off your face JongIn.” She said and he back hugged her causing the girls in their seats to scream. What am I going to do with you. She sighed as he rested his head on her shoulder.

 

“I’m tired hyung. My back is starting to bother me again.” He whispered closing his eyes. WHAT! JONGIN-AH WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY ANYTHING EARLIER! Her eyes widened and she tried to turn around but he wouldn’t let her. 

 

“JongIn-ah.” She said worried and he nuzzled into her neck. Oh Boy what am i going to do?  She then looked up at SeHun who had come up in front of her with his head down so that fans couldn’t see his face. Oh crap. I should have seen this coming. She took his hands that he kept in fists holding onto the hem of his shirt. “Hunnie-ah.”

 

“Hyung do we have to use the...” He trailed off when he was going to say pyrotechnics. He flinched every time the techs tried to set the things off to see how high the flames went. 

 

“YA GUYS!” She shouted and the techs looked at her. “half the size is all I want those things to go. Not even reaching up to my shoulders and I’m one of the shortest members in my group.” She said and the techs looked shocked at her. She then rubbed SeHun’s wrists. “It’s okay baby.” She whispered then touched the side of his head and whispered into his ear. “I won’t let that happen again. I’m not going to let anything hurt my babies okay.” he nodded and then took JongIn off of her. “JongIn-ah take it easy okay.” She said and the other boy nodded. She then made her way over to D.O. who was now just staring at the techs working. “KyungSoo?” She said nudging him in the arm since he didn’t respond to just his name. He then looked at her, his eyes looked like he was staring right through her. What the hell is wrong with him. He’s not responding to anything I do. I didn’t think it would shock him this much. She couldn’t get him to focus at all. She shook him but he still wouldn’t react. “Ya MinSeok!” She shouted and he looked at them from talking with the managers. He quickly came running over to her. He took KyungSoo’s face into his hands and slapped the younger’s face lightly. 

 

“Get BaekYeol.” MinSeok said and she took out her phone. She dialed BaekHyun’s number. Come on Baek answer your phone please.

 

“Hello?” BaekHyun said sounding tired.

 

“Baek get to the stage with Yeol. Kyung looks to be in shock.” She said and she could hear rustling from the other end. “Where the hell are the two off you?” Please don’t say you’re too far. I swear if you both ...

 

“Sorry we’re in the van.” Yeol said having taken the phone from BaekHyun. “What’s wrong with Kyung?”

 

“I don’t know he’s just not responding to me or MinSeok.” She said then the line went dead. YA WHAT THE HELL! DON”T HANG UP ON ME YOU IDIOT. I’M FREAKING OUT HERE! With in 3 minutes the two came running onto the stage. ChanYeol grabbed onto Kyung and pulled him into a hugged. The younger hugged the elder back. Yeol let out a sigh and Baek shook his head and Kyung’s back. 

 

“It’s okay Kyung-ah.” BaekHyun whispered so that only the members around could hear him. He could also tell that Yeol was upset with how KyungSoo had reacted. I’ll have to talk with Yeol later tonight when I have the chance. But I’m hoping that BaekHyun is able to make sure that the accident hasn’t left him as traumatized as the others.

 

SuHo just watched the three with MinSeok beside her. “Don’t take it the wrong way. You may be the Umma of the group. But they are like his parents in all sense and purposes. It was just how its been since the group got together. Little families that even the fans have picked up. Just like how you and WuFan are the Umma and Appa of the entire group. There are times even I can’t do anything for him even being his boyfriend.” He whispered and had a frown on his face. “All I can do is stand here and wait for him to snap out of it.” She sighed at that information. She then looked at her watch and noticed that the others had about ten minutes to get back. Lay and Chen were the first of the four to come back. Lay looks much better and Chen also looks just as relaxed. Good I don’t have to worry about them. Kris then came back with a smile on his face. Looks like Myun gege was able to get him back to normal as well. LuHan was the last to come onto the stage. Wa, that is not how he looked when I left him in the dressing room. It looked like the Noona’s had to redo his makeup. His hair was still somewhat wet. So she assumed that he took a really cold shower. She then looked back to the BaekYeol couple and their baby Kyung. Kyung finally let go of ChanYeol and a Noona came running to to him to fix his makeup. Baek fixed the younger hair as Yeol straitened his clothes. Now he looks much better. I’ll let him have some time with MinSeok later when we get back to the dorm.

 

“Alright you all have five minutes.” The stage hands said and she looked at all the guys.

 

“Alright EXO, this is it.” She said and they all nodded at her. They got into a circle and placed their hands in the middle. She then looked at Kris and he nodded.

 

“1,2,3 EXO FIGHTING!” 

 

                                                

 

A/N:

 

Sorry for the wait. Since I had to change this chapter a lot since the original it took some time. Also the guys were all so out of character in this chapter just to show that they aren't perfect. That they need to relay on the older members even if they are 18-20 years of age. And since she is 15 she can't do everything that her brother does. Even if she tries. Being an Umma is hard work and she will learn this as the story continues.