Punishment Part 2

Substitute

 

When Min woke up it was just 2 hour later. She looked out the window and her eyes narrowed. There at the pool the guys were all lounging about. What in the world are they thinking. I thought that JongIn and SeHoon would have gotten into trouble for what they did. She then glared at LuHan who was joking about with the maknae. She was now fuming that when Allia woke up she snapped at the poor child. "I'm sorry eonnie." Allie said as she tried not to burst into tears.

 

"Aish. No Allia I'm sorry for snapping at you. Eonnie is just mad at the moment but not at you." she said and the girl hugged her. "So what would you like to do now that you have taken a nap." 

 

"I want to go swimming." Allia said and Min smirked.

 

"Alright then let's get you changed." Min said grabbing one of LuHans darker t-shirts and changed into the cuffed sweat pants. The two then made their way to the outdoor pool.

 

 

Allia went running up to LuHan who was sitting by the pool which cause him and her to fall into the water. SeHoon and JongIn were laughing really hard that they didn't notice the older sister coming up behind them until it was too late. Min pushed the two into the water then sat down in their seats. The three and Allia came up for air while the other members were laughing so hard that people were staring at all of them.

 

"How is the water boys?" she said looking at Kai and SeHun. They looked shocked at her since she was now lounging back in their seats.

 

"Oppa come play with me." Allia said as LuHan took her over to the side of the pool were she could hold onto the edge. 

 

"Yeah Hyung why don't you join us."Kai and SeHun said getting out of the pool and she just ignored them. That was a bad move on her part since the two picked her up while LuHan was now helping Allia get out of the water. As LuHan looked up he saw that Kai and SeHun had thrown Min into he deep end of the pool. 

 

"OPPA!"Allia shouted causing all the guys to look at her as she was freaking out. That's when LuHan remembered that the two middle children from the Kim family did not know how to swim. He dove back into the water and pulled Min up for air. Kris had gotten into the water to and placed her onto his back. Myun was just the same that's why her brother always clung to WuFan and the others didn't understand why. It had just been  recently that Myun had learned to swim on his own. Once at the side she glared at the two maknaes for the umpteenth time since she started covering for her brother.

 

"Ya!." JongIn and SeHoon shouted in pain and everyone turned to look at them. Allia had stomped on their bare feet and also punched them in the chest. When they bent over she grabbed their ears and pulled down hard on them. 

"Are you two trying to kill my Oppa!" Allia shouted not letting go of the two boys. Tao had to turn away before he started to laugh. BaekYeol both covered their smiles. KyungSoo and MinSeok just leaned back in their seats giggling at the sight. YiXing and JongDae could only gape at what the child was doing to the two young men. When she let go of their ears she bonked their heads together. "Think next time before you do something that could kill someone." she snapped and the two fell two their knees rubbed their aching ears and head. She then went over Min who was shaking since she was so mad.  

 

Min moved passed Allia so fast that none of the guys expected what she did next. She had kicked SeHun down and was now standing on his back. When JongIn was about to grab her off of the younger she grabbed his right arm and twisted it behind his back, dropping him to his knees on top of SeHun as well. "The next time you two do something that stupid again I will make sure you can't dance for months." she hissed under her breath. "First the kisses. Then the gifts. Then my luggage, and now trying to kill me. I can't swim you idiots." she snapped leaned down so that they were the only ones who could hear. The two whimpered and she let go of them. "Allia do as You want with them. They are our babysitters until Umma and Appa get back with the twins." she said getting off of SeHun. KyungSoo and YiXing rushed over to the two as she froze in her spot since the managers were looking at her as they pushed a tray of food onwards the group.

 

"SuHo." the two managers warned and she crossed her arms as Kris placed a sweater over her wet shirt.

 

"They had it coming. I don't care if we're in a different country. I don't care if I have an image to maintain. I can only take so much from the two." she snapped. The fans that were watching this could only gasp. They never thought that SuHo the guardian could actually hurt anyone. She turned to the fans who were whispering about her. "Really did you think that just because I'm the leader that I would treat the two as perfect children. They aren't. They can be just as troublesome as you guys when you corner us when we're just trying Relax. I can be nice to a point and that point was crossed on the plane here." she spat out.

________________________

A/N: Alright so you all seemed to want more punishment for the two maknaes for EXO-K. Well here it is. She snapped. Oh hell SuHo's image isn't all perfect now is it.