JoonMyun's Morning Call T_T

Substitute

 

When she woke up the next morning she groaned since her shoulders were aching. It was different for her to have grown men sleeping on her arms. It was really different compared to the feeling when her meimeis did so back home. She moved the two younger guys off her arms. As she was about to move off the bed Kai and SeHun’s hold on her tightened. They were worse then the girls. She couldn’t get out. What was worse was that the two were breathing into her ears. It was making her heart race. Where the hell is LuHan. She groaned when LuHan’s hand landed onto her stomach while his arm was draped over SeHun. I just had to think that didn’t I. LuHan’s hand was rubbing circles onto her toned abs. Damn it, stop please.

 

The only time she was able to get free was when one of their phones rang. They all shifted reaching for their phones in different directions. She jumped off the bed and grabbed her phone that was rumbling on the headboard then went to the dresser and leaned on it while the three went back to sleep. “Oh Gege.” She said answering the call. 

 

“What took you so long to answer. I was getting worried. I know that you don’t have a schedule this morning.” JoonMyun said and she rubbed the back of her neck. Blame your group members.

“Sorry, I was kind of trapped under your two babies and Luhan.” She said and could hear and almost see the look of his face. “Yeah get your head out of the gutter. Anyway why are you calling this early.”

 

“I’m calling to see how you are holding up?”

 

“Better then yesterday.” She said and then grabbed her towel that was hanging on the door. “Anyway, how is the treatment going?”

 

“Umm about that, I'm actually home with mom.” He said and she stopped walking to the bathroom. Huh I must have heard him wrong.

 

“What do you mean you’re home with mom?”

 

“I’m home for a few weeks then I’m going back to treatment.” He said and she sighed. “Meaning I will be coming back with them next Friday. So I’ll be checking on the group then. The Lu’s can’t see you as me anyway. They don’t even know I’m here. Plus mom has me with the girls most of the time.” 

 

“Alright Ge, just don’t do anything to make your back worse.” 

 

“I won’t. And could you do me a huge favor, watch your back. I noticed yesterday that the babies were acting really strange when I talked to them about you. Remember that you are a girl living with 11 guys. Guys that haven’t gone out on dates with a girl or touched a girl in a long time.” He said and she blushed.

 

(Flashback to his facetime call with EXO-K JoonMyun's point of view)

~ "Boys I'm sorry I'm not there. I wish I could hold you and tell you you will be alright." I said and the younger members nodded. "I also hope that JoonMin is doing a good job with you." Kai and SeHun looked down at their hands. I caught their actions right away. What in the world was that? 

"She's doing a great job hyung." Baek said and then I could see something the Kai's eyes that I knew only meant trouble. He was now looking at SeHun who had the same look. God help my baby sister. And I pray that the two idiots don't get killed by LuHan.

"Jongie Hunnie what are you two thinking?" I asked and then looked at the screen.

"Nothing hyung. She's been really caring towards all of us. She is the perfect woman."

"Guys she still a child." I warned them and could hear our manager agree with me in the back ground. I was going to have to have WuFan and LuHan watch her closer now. ~

(End of Flashback)

 

“GE.” She shouted closing the bathroom door.

 

“Just watch your back.” He said and hung up.

                                           

 

A/N: another short chapter. Sigh it's 0150hrs here. I'm going to trun in. I already have half of the next chapter done so I'll post that soon.