Mad Frustrated to Content

Substitute

 

When they got off the plane she couldn’t think of anything but her luggage. She had completely forgot that she was suppose to make sure that Tao didn’t get lost. She lost him and Kris had to find the poor kid. Once they got to the hotel though she quickly opened her luggage. Kris and LuHan looked around the room and SeHun tried to find a good place to hide knowing she would be coming after him. Kris and LuHan came running back into the room when they heard something slam against the wall. Her luggage had been hurled at the wall and was now laying on the ground while she was staring at the bathroom door where SeHun had his head peaking out. “OH SEHOON.” She said in a deadly tone. On the floor were leggings of different colors, blouses and shirts for a woman, short shorts, a swimsuit well more like a bikini, skirts, belts, silk baby doll night dresses, and one pair of skinny jeans and cuffed sweat pants.

 

“What was that noise?” The managers said running into the room Kai and the other members were standing at the door. SeHun crept out of the bathroom and ran behind Kai.

 

“I’m going to murder them!” She shouted pointing at SeHun and Kai as they pushed their way through their hyungs while Kris and LuHan gabbed onto her. 

 

“We didn’t switch your luggage. The Codies did.” SeHun shouted over the others. The managers looked down at her luggage and then rubbed the back of their heads. 

 

“What do you have in your bag?” K’s manager said and opened her back pack causing the gifts to fall out onto the floor.  “Min?” he said and lifted the clothes up. “What are these?”

 

“Ask them!” She shouted.

 

“Ok those, yes were our doing.” Kai said and LuHan let go of her which meant only Kris was holding her back now.

 

“LuHan.” Kris mumbled since he was having some trouble. 

 

“Myun said we could kill them. Just let her go.” LuHan said as he looked at what their managers were holding. “That school uniform wouldn’t really suit her anyway. The one she has for school is much better.” He commented and then looked through her bag again. He pulled out a sweater. “I guess you could wear this or some of my clothes if you want.” He said holding up the sweater that Myun had used for one of their photo shoots. 

 

“She’ll have to use the sweater tomorrow. Your style isn’t suited for SuHo.” The managers said and then turned to SeHun and Kai. “The two of you will have to tell us which codies switched her things. And Kai don’t be getting these kind of clothes for her. Even though we know that you also made sure they fit SeHun as well. And for tonight SeHun you won’t be able to stay in this room. We don’t want her to kill you in your sleep.” They said and SeHun nodded. The managers then left the room pushing the others out into the hall. Kris finally let her go and he looked at LuHan. Kris then grabbed his bag and headed for the door.

 

“Where are you going?” She said and he smiled at her.

“I’ll just go and stay with Tao for the night.” Kris said and walked out of the room. She sighed and turned to see LuHan holding up one of the gifts that Kai and SeHun had gotten her. 

 

“Ya put that down.” She said gabbing the gifts and shoved them into her bag.

 

“You do know that you’re going to have to use one of them anyway since the codies didn’t pack you underwear.” He said and she sighed knowing he was right.

 

“I don’t really know how they were even able to to find a bra my size. I’m so flat as it is.” She said and picked up the luggage. He helped her and also looked at the clothing.

 

“But I have to say the codies really know how to make you look good even in these clothes.” He said and holding up an nightgown. She blushed and just sat on the floor trying to cover her face. He lifted her up and placed her onto the bed. “As I said this morning when we went to sleep.” He crawled over her, “I don’t care what you look like and what you wear you are still you.” he was staring into her eyes. “But that pink set with the spades would look great on you.” He said and she smacked him in the arm.He smirked and then kissed her. He only intended it to be a short chaste but when he thought of the gifts and how she would look in them the kiss intensified. She kissed back letting all the frustration of the day out. His hands traveled all over her and her moans filled the room. 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door and LuHan sighed and reluctantly got off her and the bed. She sat up pulling her sweater back on and straitened her hair.

 

“Oppa?” Allia said as LuHan opened the door.

 

“He’s on the bed Allia.” LuHan said let her in. 

 

“Hannie Oppa why is your hair all messy?” Allia asked and LuHan’s eyes went big. He had forgotten that Min had been raking her hands through his hair during their heavy make out session. Allia then looked at her sister on the bed. “eonnie why do you have a red mark on her neck?” She asked as she jumped onto the bed. 

 

“It’s nothing Allia.” Min said as LuHan fixed his hair. “So what can I do for my baby sister?” She asked and Allia leaned onto her.

 

“The twins went out with Umma and Appa. The Lu’s have appointments with the spa so I told them I would come and stay with you.” Min sighed and looked at LuHan. 

 

“Alright then. Why don’t we see what you both can watch on the TV.” LuHan said and Min smiled and shook her head.

 

“Why don’t you sing a song so that she can nap.” Allia nodded liking that idea.

 LuHan nodded and tucked the sisters in and started to sing Angel. Allia was asleep by the end of the song. He went over to the side Min was on and bent over. He kissed her and then ruffled her hair. “You should also take a nap. I’ll wake you for dinner.” He whispered and she nodded then settled into bed properly.  “I will be having a word with the two maknaes of your group as well.” He said and she closed her eyes. He then got a change of clothes and went to take a cold shower that he desperately needed.

                                                 

A/N: Well I hope you like this chapter. I'll be adding a short one in a few minutes to see how Kai and SeHun are doing with the other members.