Leaving

Substitute

 

A/N: Huh well almost done.

_________________________________

 

The next few days Min forced herself to smile all the time. She went to school but kept to herself. The teachers made sure she would be caught up with the schools in Canada. This forced her to stay away from home until really early in the mornings or she wouldn’t even go home. 

 

“Baek, Kyung...” Myun said one night when he walked into the kitchen finding the two sitting in the dark, “What are you both still doing up?”

 

“Hyung aren’t you worried?” KyungSoo asked just looking out the large bay windows towards the driveway. “She hasn’t come home in 2 nights.”

 

“She’s forcing herself to smile when all I know is she wants to do is cry.” BaekHyun said stirring a cup of tea. Just then the back door to the kitchen opened. Yeolie came in on a leash. Min walked in wearing sweats.

 

“Hi.” She said smiling at the three shocked males.

 

“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FOR 2 WHOLE DAYS!” Myung snapped at her since he was worried but just hadn’t wanted the other to know. 

 

“What are you shouting for. You know I’ve been at school.” She said taking Yeolie’s leash off. “I had been at school since yesterday. Then when I got home 3 hours ago Yeolie here wanted to go for a walk.” She said and gave the dog some water. “Anyway I’m going to pack. I leave later in the afternoon.” She said and let the 3 stunned.

 

Once in her room she got to packing. She was done in an hour so she went onto her computer and finished a final assignment for school. She printed out the paper and placed it onto the bed. She then decided to make a video message for LuHan.

 

 

~ Hi LuHan. Sorry I’m not home to see you come back. It’s only been a week. I hope you are taking care of yourself. You’re going to love our new room. Yes our new room. It’s huge and very comfortable. I’ve already put your new set of clothes on the love seat so all you need to do is place them into your luggage since I know you guys will need to get on a plane in a few hours. I’m focused on an assignment so you won’t be able to call my cell since I’m leaving it here. Rest for the time being and I’ll message you once I’m done. Don’t forget that I love you.~

 

She placed the message on the large screen TV in the bedroom. With a note for him to watch it and her phone on the bed as well. Once she was done everything she had to do it was around 7 am. She grabbed her luggage and went down to the main floor. She had BaekHyun there waiting for her. The others were still sleeping.

 

“Are you sure about this?” Baek said since Myun wasn’t informed her flight left earlier then they expected. She nodded and they left the house. 

 

Once at the airport he took her inside and to the check-in area. “Are you sure about this?” He asked one last time since they were next in line. “You can always say no and stay here. The company can’t force you to go.”

 

“Thank you BaekHyun ge. But I have to do this. I start classes once I land to keep me busy. It’s been fun working with you and the others.” She said as she went up to the counter with him. The clerk checked her luggage in and printed out her ticket. The two then went to the coffee shop in the lounge area on the second floor that overlooked the arrival area. “Is it just me or are there already a lot of fans that are in the arrival area.” She said and he also looked down. 

 

“Aren’t the guys supposed to be arriving at 1pm?” BaekHyun said and then shot out of his seat when the arrival gates opened and EXO M came out. “No way.” He said and she fell back so that EXO M wouldn’t see her if they looked up. Baek took out his cell phone and made a call. “What’s going on why are they at the airport already?” He said and then rubbed his eyes. “I’m at the airport already with Min why else would I know.” He said and then moved the phone away from his ear. “Alright I’ll meet with all of you down in the arrival area. Did you want Min to come as well?” He asked then looked at his watch. “Alright. We’ll see you.” He said and then hung up. “Looks like your plan of leaving without saying goodbye isn’t going to happen.” He said and pulled her out of the coffee shop. EXO M froze in their spot as BaekHyun and Min stood in front of them while EXO K was just running towards them from the entrance. 

 

“YOU!” JoonMyun shouted pointing at BaekHyun while trying to catch his breath. “You are in so much trouble when we get back to the house.”

 

“Whatever you say hyung.” Baek said as he went over to ChanYeol and hugged him hiding his face.

 

“What’s going on? Myun I just text you about 10 minutes ago why are you all here?” WuFan said and all of M looked at JoonMin as she leaned against a pole so that none of the fans would see her. LuHan noticed her carryon and sighed. 

 

“Did they really have to do this?” LuHan said as he went in front of her and rested his head onto her shoulder. She just closed her eyes and stayed still.

 

“Hyung?” Tao said looking at the other members who could only look at the ground.

 

“Will all passengers for flight A3962 to Toronto please make your way to the departure area.” A female voice said over the PA system. 

 

“That’s my flight.” Min said causing all of the M members to look at her shocked. “I’ll be leaving LuHan in your care.” She said and LuHan lifted his head not getting why she was so calm. She had a smile on her face and she picked up her carryon. “Tao Sehun.” She said moving towards the two who were already crying. “I’ll be back before you guys know it.” She said and hugged the two.

 

“We’ll miss you.” The two said holding her tight. SeHun kissed the top of her head and she kissed his cheek.  “Call me at any time. I’ll answer even if I’m stage somewhere.” SeHun whispered in she ear and she smiled at him. 

 

“Thank you for taking care of us.” ChanYeol said while BaekHyun cried in his side. “Baek say something.” He whispered to the elder. Baek rushed over to her and hugged her tightly. 

 

“Damn it. If I could only somehow make you stay. I would. You are just as much a part of this group as your brother is.” He whispered, “Just look at me why am I sounding like I’m the one dating you.” he let her go and went back to ChanYeol. The rest of the members hugged her and said their good byes.

 

“Min take care of yourself. If you have any trouble I’ll be on the next available flight to you alright.” Myun said hugging her tightly and kissed her forehead. 

 

“I know Gege.” She said and then moved away from him she looked up at Kris then held out her hand. He shook his head and hugged her. She clung to him and he rubbed her back. “Please watch over Ge. And please...god forbid...Keep LuHan sane. Keep him working. Make sure he stays healthy.” She whispered and he nodded. She the turned to LuHan. “I’ll be back soon. I just have to see some choreographers in Toronto. So be good. I don’t want to hear that you are causing trouble for any of them. They are your team. They are your brothers. Talk with them if you are having trouble.” She said not touching him since she knew she wouldn’t be able to let him go if she did. She then left the group and made a run for the departure area.

 

"Go after her you idiot." JongIn said as Kris and JoonMyun nodded at LuHan.

 

"Yeah Hyung you have to say good bye at least." YiXing said and nudged LuHan and the older tossed his back to s and ran after her. 

 

As she was about to go into the security area she was stopped by someone hugging her. She had tears roll down her face that she had been holding back.  “I’ll miss you.” LuHan whispered into her ear and planted kisses on her neck and side of her face. “I’ll message you everyday.” He said and she nodded her head already knowing that she wouldn’t be able to get the messages since she left her phone. He let her go and she went through the gate. 

 

Once in her seat she couldn't hold her sobs back anymore. A few of the attendants came up to her to try to help her. She wouldn't stop crying. That was until they had gotten one of the other passengers from business class to help them and also another passenger in the economy class came to help as well. "JoonMin-ah you're going to be alright." a voice she knew said as a woman pulled her into a tight embrace. 

 

"Min-ah we're here for you." the other person said kneeling in front of her. 

 

"BoA unni, EuJin unni." She cried as they tried to calm her down.

 

"It's going to be hard for a while JoonMin-ah. But you'll see, everything is going to be alright." BoA said standing up and one of the men in the seats close by happily let her have a seat. 

 

"Shush now Min-ah. I'm not going to be leaving you alone. Your ajushi made sure I would stay with you until you go back. I have been your codie since you first landed in Korea and I'll stay your codie until you say otherwise." EuJin said as Min-ah clung to her. The attendants had let EuJin stay with Min for the rest of the flight and the man who had let BoA sit down just switched seats with her. The two women just couldn't leave her alone. Min had finally stopped crying after 5 hours. The two women looked at each other and could only sigh.

 

"Its a good thing BaekHyun was able to talk SooMan into letting you go with her." BoA said since Min was out cold from exhaustion, "I didn't think the old man would. He has never once done that for any of his trainees. And in reality she's just that. A trainee. She may not have had to go through the whole audition process but who would blame him for wanting to keep her. She did great holding the boys together while Myun was away." EuJin nodded in agreement. "A Substitute no one can match up to."

__________________________________________

A/N:

Don't worry its not the end yet. I think I have two or three more chapters to go.