Changes to family plans

Substitute

 

Once at the hotel the managers had placed her right to bed. They were worried that she wouldn’t be feeling better before they got back to Korea. And when they head back they knew she wouldn’t be able to rest there either since her family would be arriving as well. She was looking over the schedule and sighed. She got out of her comfy queen size be and made her way to the living room to the large suite the company had gotten. Most of the guys were there talking about what they wanted to do for the rest of the night. JoonMyun was braiding Allia’s hair while KyunSoo and YiXing were doing the same to the twins hair. “What are you doing up from bed?” WuFan said since he was the first to see her.

“We have a problem.” She said and her brother looked at her.

“What do you mean we have a problem?” Myun said as he paused what he was doing.

“This Friday the day the Lu’s and our mom go to  Korea for my supposed birthday event. EXO will be boarding a plane that will be headed to LA for SMTown. We’re in LA for my Birthday as it is. And then we arrive back here on your birthday.” She said looking at her brother. 

“That’s why mom said that we were going to be going to Disneyland to celebrate Jei’s birthday.” Allia said and the two elder siblings sighed. 

“Mama said that she would also like to tell the Lu’s what’s going on. So it shouldn’t be a problem.” The twins said and Min sighed.

“You can figure things out.” She said and they turned back to head to the bedroom. She crawled back into bed and put her headphones on. She let LuHan’s and Chen’s voice lulled her to sleep since she had Baby Don’t Cry on replay. 

 

Thursday afternoon Min was resting after dance practice with the guys when Myun rushed into the room. He had three bags with him and looked really rushed. “Oppa what are you doing here?” She said since he had gone back to their appa’s place since they arrived the day before.

“WuFan LuHan shower now!” He shouted and the two got up and went to the bathroom taking a bag each from him. He then looked at Min. “Oh what am I going to do with you.” He said and then grabbed onto her. He dragged her to another bathroom and pushed her in. “Take a quick shower. LuHan’s parents and Umma are going to be arriving in an hour.”

 

“You have to be ting me.” She said and went into the shower. “Oppa I’m tried. Why are they here already?”

 

“Well I had to do something. I couldn’t have them arrive just as we are about to leave now could I.” he said sitting on the counter in the washroom. 

 

“But Oppa we all need to rest.”

 

“I know but they need to be able to see the two of you together. Plus I need you to be there as well when I tell Umma about WuFan.” He said as he took the dress out of the bag he head. “By the way do you have an extra wig you can use. KyungSoo kind of through yours out last night since MinSeok had let Yeolie play with it.”

 

“Oppa that wig was made with my real hair. How could you let BaekYeol’s dog play with it.” She said and then turned the shower off.

 

“We didn’t just let it play with it. He had gotten into your room somehow and the next thing we new she had a wig on her head and also in .” He took out his phone since it was beeping. She came out of the shower and started to change while he was sending messages.

 

“Okay now what am I going to do about this?” She said pointing to her hair.

 

“Leave that to WuFan. Many girls from Canada had short hair. He said that he would fix it for you.” He said and and then helped put her makeup on since she wasn’t one to do so herself. He sighed when he was getting to the eyeliner. He took out his cell and sent a message. Within minutes BaekHyun arrived in the bathroom and sat on the counter so that he could do Min’s eyeliner for her.

 

“Wow.” The other guys said also coming to the room except for Kris and LuHan.

 

“Hyung maybe you should also wear eyeliner like that from now on. WuFan would probable want to jump you every night if you did.” ChanYeol said earning a slap on the back of his head from Myun.

 

“The rest of you get back to the dorm and clean it up then get ready to come out for dinner. Make sure to dress properly.” Myun said and the others nodded and left the room.

 

“I’ll fix her hair.” BaekHyun said and Min just kept her eyes closed. 

 

“Myun Min we have 30 minutes to get to the airport.” LuHan said and then came into the bathroom he went quiet when he saw her. Min opened her eyes and looked at him. 

 

“You look great.” WuFan said from behind LuHan. 

 

“Thanks.” She said and BaekHyun put hair spray in her hair to keep it in place. 

“Anyway I’ll make sure the others are presentable for later.” BaekHyun said turning to leave only to stop beside LuHan, “Close your mouth before a bug flies in.” He whispered closing his hyungs mouth for him. He then left the group of four. 

 

“Hyung I brought your car here.” Myun said taking keys out of his bag and handed them to LuHan. The elder took the keys and then the group left the building. Many of the trainees watched them since non of them had seen Min like that before. 

                                   

A/N: Sorry for a late post and that it isn't that great as well. I'm working on the next two chapters already. I hope I can have them up my tonight.