An Angry 15 yr old Leader

Substitute

 

At about 1 AM LuHan walked into the bathroom to find her scrubbing her face. “Are you alright?” He asked as he went to the other sink and washed his face as well. She glared at him and dumped a pitcher of water over his head. “What the hall!” 

 

“You let that damn dog my face.” She snapped as she dried her face. 

 

“Min I’m just getting over being sick.” He snapped back as he pinned her to the bathroom wall. “I know you’re tired." She struggled to free her self, "I know your cranky, " She growled in disapproval, "but think before you do anything more stupid alright.” He said and then winced since she kicked him in the shin making him let go of her.  “YAH!” He shouted as she ran back into the bedroom. He followed her only to get one of her birthday stuffed toys thrown at his head. 

 

Outside the room the other members and the parents looked at the bedroom door. “Should we see what’s wrong?” Tao said and Kris shook his head.

 

“We should let them work it out.” SeHoon said, “Hyung said some stupid things a few days ago before the concert.” All the members looked at him as did the parents. 

 

“SeHoon she shouldn’t be mad about that anymore would she?” Kris said and the mothers sighed.

 

“She can hold a grudge for a while. But the only person who has ever broken through it has been LuHan so we’ll see.” Her mother said and the fathers just kept watching tv.

 

Back in the room many of her birthday gifts had been thrown at LuHan as were his stuff toys fans had been sending him but he had given them to her. “OKAY THAT”S ENOUGH!” He shouted and pinned her to the bed.  “What the hell is wrong with you?” He said as he sat on her legs with her arms pinned above her head. 

 

“I’m pissed is what.” She said breathing hard since she had been throwing things the entire time.

 

“About what? None of us have done anything to you today.” He said and she glared at him. 

 

“I’m pissed at what you had said before the concert.” She hissed and he sighed.

 

“Min that was two days ago.” He said and then looked at the time. “Make that three days ago. What did you want me to do? I can’t stay mad at my dongsaengs its hard when I have to be around them 24/7. I did make it up to you by singing What Makes You Beautiful didn’t I.”

 

“I’m pissed that you could easily give me up to SeHoon. That’s what I’m pissed at. You didn’t even fight for me. LuHan that hurt me a lot. I cried myself to sleep for 2 nights after. I didn’t care if you sang a song for me. It still hurt that you could easily give me up like that.” She said with tears coming down the sides of her eyes. 

 

“Baby I was tired. I...” He let her hands go and she wiped at her tears. “I’m sorry.” He whispered and moved her arms from covering her face. “I’m sorry.” he wiped her tears away and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. 

 

“Damn it don’t kiss me when I’m like this.” She mumbled as she tried to cover her face again. 

 

“You don’t have anything to hide from me. You will always look beautiful. Wearing sweats, wearing mens clothing, crying and a crumbling mess. All the way to you in that y yellow dress you had on earlier. Don’t ever hide from me.” He said and she looked in his eyes. “I would have killed any of the guys if they tried touching you after you placed that dress on.” she sniffled and he shifted so that he was laying beside her. “Now sleep we need to be up in a few hours to head to the airport. It’s going to be really hard in LA. Many people will be following us there. And of course we have the other sunbaenims around.” He said and she turned to face him. He hugged her and pulled the covers over them then they drifted to sleep. She also knew that she couldn’t be close to him in LA. She was SuHo the guardian of the group a leader. Not a girl who wants to be with her fiance. But it was the first night since she got mad at him that she was able to sleep well.  

                                       

A/N: Ok here is for Coralie_x_SHINee and missAminor who wanted more Min and LuHan. Hope you all like this chapter.