Morning

Substitute

 

A/N: Ok another chapter what can I say I wrote a lot and just needed to figure out how to break it up. A few more chapters left to go.

 

________________________________

 

Karen woke up at 6 AM and went down stairs to find Min already in the kitchen. She was already making breakfasts as she was studying for a test she had later that day. “Did you have a good sleep?” Karen asked and Min looked up at her. Karen almost burst out laughing when she saw two really visible love bites on Min’s neck and shoulder. 

 

“I did.” Min said and Karen pointed to her neck. Min just shook her head. “LuHan is not a morning person. So when I tried to get out of bed he marked me.” She said then noticed her cell phone on the counter. “Did something happen last night?” She asked and Karen choked on some juice she was having.

 

“Tory you came down stares how can you be asking me that?” Karen said and Min tilted her head.

 

“I what?” 

 

“Don’t tell me you walked down in your sleep.” Karen said and Min sighed.

 

“I must have since I hadn’t slept for a few days.” 

 

“Julien came by causing a ruckus. I called Corey to take him away. Corey saw the guys and started asking questions.” Karen said and Min sighed. 

 

“No wonder LuHan was really rough this morning.” She said and Karen choked again.

 

“Don’t tell me that he ed you after all the trouble?” Karen said and Min glared at her. “Oh my god he did didn’t he.” She said and Min blushed. Karen was always so blunt. “You have to tell me...” She trailed off when Min groaned as she moved from her spot leaning onto the counter. “I’ll take that as a yes for LuHan’s being bigger then Julien’s.” She said and then jumped when a hand landed on the counter from behind her.

 

“Karen...”

 

“Y..yes... Duizhang...” Karen stammered out as he leaned over her.

 

“Go home and get ready for school.” Kris said and she nodded then ran out of the apartment. 

 

“Morning Ge.” Min said as she placed some juice on the counter for him.

 

“Morning. And please could you and Karen refrain from talking about your life with Hyung. I don’t need it this early in the morning.” He said and she looked at him.

 

“What are you doing up this early?” She said and he rolled his shoulders.

 

“I’m taking the two of you to school. Since I need to speak with the head mistress about what happened to you yesterday.” He said and she sighed.

 

“You really don’t.” She said and he shook his head.

 

“No I do. Your brother wants to bring you back after SMTown. SooMan can’t argue with him since LuHan needs you with us.” He said and then took over the cooking. “Now sit down.” He said and she did as told.

 

“Ge I don’t want to leave Karen here. I promised her that I wouldn’t go back until she graduates.” She said and he looked at her confused. “It may not look like it but Unni isn’t as strong as she lets on. She’s relied on me since I arrived here.” He sighed and started to fry some eggs as she watched closely. “Anyway when did you learn to cook?”

 

“I watched you do so every morning for a month.” He said and smiled. “Some of the others know how to as well now.” He then got out a huge plate and placed the cooked ones out.

 

At about 7 everyone was awake except for LuHan. The two girls were in their uniforms and getting their school books together. Min sighed when she looked at herself in the mirror. “Karen can you pass me the scissors.” She said standing in front of the large wall mirror by the bathroom. The guys were all eating breakfast and Karen was just looking over a cook book at the kitchen counter since the guys had requested a home cooked meal for later. Karen gave her the scissors without looking at her. Min then cut her hair. When Karen heard the cutting she looked up and screamed. The guys choked and even LuHan came running from up stairs.

 

“What the hell is all the screaming!” LuHan shouted really pissed off that he was woken up like that. Karen pointed at Min who was looking at LuHan hand still, and scissors just cut more strands of her hair. LuHan sighed and took the scissors from Min. “JOONMYUN.” He said and placed the scissors onto the counter.

 

“Yes Hyung?” The leader of K said making Karen look at all the guys who were all focused on LuHan except XiuMin who just went back to eating.

 

“Take her to get her hair cut before she goes to school. BAEKHYUN.”

 

“Yes Hyung?”

 

“Go through her closet and see if there are any pants that will work. Something similar to the color of their skirts uniform.” BaekHyun got up and raced up the stairs. “WUFAN.”

 

“Yes Hyung?” The leader of M said and Karen saw that his usual cold stone face wasn’t there. But it was replaced by one of slight fear.

 

“Don’t leave her side when you take her to the school unless she is already in her class. If Julien shows up take her out of the school. Do you understand me.” LuHan said and Min sighed and rolled her eyes. Kris nodded. “Good. Now KAREN.”

 

“Yes Oppa.” Karen didn’t understand why she also responded just like the others and why she was also slightly on edge as well. 

 

“You and I will be going to UCC later. I want a word with their headmaster and also your Oppa.” He said and she nodded. 

 

“LuHan isn’t that a bit much.” XiuMin said and LuHan sighed. “I know that you didn’t like what happened but the boy is already being expelled.” 

 

“I just want a word with Karen’s brother and the headmaster that's all.” LuHan said and XiuMin shook his head. BaekHyun then came down the stairs with a white shirt and rushed to his bags. He pulled out grey skinnies and held them up. 

 

“These should work.” BaekHyun said and grabbed onto Min and shoved her into the bathroom. Min changed and pulled her hair up into a ponytail just so it looked normal for now. She then looked at her watch. 

 

“Alright. I need to get going.” She said and picked up her bag. SuHo and Kris also got their bags. 

 

“Karen, Hyung will take you to school later ok.” Kris said and she nodded. The three left the apartment and the rest of the members sighed as LuHan relaxed his shoulders and sat down at the sofa. 

 

“Hyung shouldn’t you get ready then if you are going to be taking Karen to school.” SeHun risked saying only to earn a glare from the elder.

 

“LuHan.” XiuMin warned and LuHan got up and went back up stairs to change. Once he was ready Karen could only stare at him since his demeanor seemed to change. He looked a lot better then he did the day before. He still had a serious look on his face but his eyes seemed to be more relaxed. 

 

“Hyung can we come with you. We want to see the area around the two schools.” Tao said and LuHan looked at XiuMin. 

 

“I guess we can all go.” XiuMin said and the younger members ran to get changed. It only took them ten minutes just enough time for Karen to throw all the dishes into the dishwasher.  Karen had a bad feeling about going to her brothers school with all 10 of the guys. And she was right.

 

__________________________

 

A/N: Ok I have a poll I need answered to see how the next chapter goes.