When Sunbaenims Feel The Need to Help

Substitute

 

A/N: Alright I really like the comments from the previous chapter. I want to thank everyone who commented and all of you who have been reading. It's got me wanting to keep writing more.

_______________________________________

 

At 7AM the door to the bedroom opened and LuHan saw Kris with his arms crossed. Tao and KyungSoo looking into the room around him. LuHan placed two pillows around Min and got out of bed. He pushed the three away from the room and closed it behind him. 

 

“Nice Hyung.” ChanYeol and JongIn said from the sofa. SeHun nodded leaning onto JongIn and Baek whistled. JongDae and YiXing gave him reassuring smiles while MinSeok stood beside Kris. He was surprised to see BoA there with JongHyun, Yunho and LeeTeuk.

 

“LuHan.” MinSeok said and the younger looked at his hyung. “One week.” He said and the younger understood that meant they would be leaving EXO K in one week. All of the sudden the units door swung open and the twins came running in. They stopped in front of LuHan and smiled at him. Their eyes twinkled and then rushed into the bedroom. Allia then came running in out of breath and stopped in front of LuHan. 

 

“Why are you three here so early?” LuHan asked Allia and she looked up at him. 

 

“I don’t know. The twins woke me up and said that we had to come here right away.” She said and all of the sudden everyone looked at the room door when the twins squealed. 

 

“GET THE OFF MY BED AND GET THE OUT OF MY ROOM!” Min shouted in English causing Kris’ mouth to drop open. The twins came out of the room laughing while Min ruffled her hair and walked out behind them. She noticed so many people and rubbed her temples. “It’s only 7:30 why is everyone here?” She said and rotated her neck.

 

“Yeah you didn’t return our messages that's why we’re here.” The twins said and she looked at Allia who looked half asleep. 

 

“I didn’t answer since your messages were inconvenient and just causing me trouble.” She said taking her phone out of her bag that she had left of the sofa. Also handed the two a package. “And I can’t believed that you two were able to get these.” She said and the girls smiled. 

 

“We didn’t say we needed to get it from gege. Since Umma is in charge on that department she had a lot of them at home. So we always carried them in our bags.” The two said smiling at her.

 

“Whatever.” she grumbled and then looked at BoA.

 

“Unni is there something I can help you with?” She said and the woman looked surprised at her.

 

“You’re not hurting?” The smaller woman said and Min shook her head.

 

“Then it looks like we worried for nothing.” LeeTeuk and YunHo said getting up from their seats. 

 

“Thats good.” JongHyun said and then handed her a bag. “Here Kibum had gone shopping with the codies yesterday to get you some cloths.” He said and she took the bag she opened it and smiled. She pulled out a pair of pants identical to the ones she had worn the night before.

 

“Baek catch.” She said and he caught the pants.

 

“What’s this for? Where are the ones you had on yesterday?”

 

“Sorry I need to fix the clasp on them.” She said and then the managers came into the unit.

 

“Its good you are all up get changed you can call go to the gym for a while before heading to the concert hall for rehearsal.” The two said and the older SM members left the room. “Min?” The two said and she looked at them. “Can you dance?” They asked and she stretched. 

 

“I don’t see why not.” She said and all the guys looked worried. 

 

The group went to the gym and the managers spoke with her at the side. “Tomorrow when we get back to Korea your group is going to be in the studio for practice. There will be many fan signing events and also photo shoots. So we had a binding made up for you. It will keep your chest down and you can wear the muscle shirts like the guys.” They said handing her the said bindings. She put it on and then came back out sweat pants and the muscle shirt. There were a few bruises on her arms and shoulders but no one commented on them. Also the marks on her neck were really visible. She didn’t hide them. The guys were looking at her as she went into the treadmill and started running. She had her headphones on and had tuned everyone out. 

 

The codies would come up to her and try something on her even as she kept running. She didn’t slow down at all. “SuHo I can’t fix the jacket while you run.” One of the codies said and she Min stopped. She got off the machine and took the head phones off. “Thank you. And please stand still. I need to check the backing for it.” She did as told without complaints. Once the women were done she looked at the time. All the guys from SM Town were shocked when she went over to the punching bags and went at it. The managers didn’t even know how to stop her. After about 10 minutes of non stop kicking and punching she stopped. She had sweat dripping down her face and her hair was also soaked. TaeYeon then came into the gym and went over to her.

 

“Can I help you noona?” She said and the smaller woman smiled at her.

 

“Can you do me a huge favor.” TaeYeon said and Min tilted her head. “ Tiffany SeoHyun and I are suppose to perform later with SeHun, ChanYeol, D.O. and LuHan. But I don’t want to hurt my foot more then I have. And I know that you can sing. I already spoke with SooMan and he said if you agree to it. You can do my part. It will still be TTS since they will use Tori.” She said and Min gave a faint smile.

 

“Sure noona. I’ll help you.” She said and grabbed a towel. “Are the other two informed about this?” she asked and TaeYeon nodded.

 

“Thats why I need you to come with me now so that we can fix up how were are going to perform this.” Min grabbed her sweater and pulled it on then put a hat on as well. TaeYeon grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the gym. The could only watch and packed up to head to breakfast. 

 

 

When the guys got to the Honda Center Min was talking with TTS on the stage. “Since your group is here we can do a run through with the guys.” SeoHyun said waved the guys over.

 

“Yeah we should do a run through before the fans with the special passes arrive. We can’t have them see you like you are.” Tiffany said to Min. The three women were the only ones from SNSD that knew she was filling in for her brother. 

 

She took off her sweater since the lights were making the stage hot. She still hadn’t eaten but didn’t complain again. TaeYeon went over to the techs and the three others got into place. Min stood were TaeYeon would have been. EXO was shocked and then music started and Min started to sing in her girl voice. It sounded rougher then when she sang in the Philippines but it worked to the songs advantage. She danced just a good and maybe even better then TaeYeon but no one said anything about it. Once they finished the run through K’s manager came up to Min with a shake.

 

“Drink it. You need it.” He said and she sat down on the edge of the stage. “You are pushing yourself so much today. Are you alright?” He whispered and she nodded.

 

“Why wouldn’t I be?” She asked and Kris came over to her holding out his phone. She looked at the number and smiled. “Hyung.” She said and  closed her eyes.

 

“Min?” she knew that her brother was worried about her. Kris must have told him about her and LuHan and also that she was pushing herself for the day.

 

“Myun.” She whispered and then looked down at her runner clad feet.

 

“You need to rest.”

 

“I will after the concert.” She said back to her SuHo voice. “Don’t worry about me. I know what I’m doing.”

 

“I know but its going to be a really long day.” Myun said, “The group is going to be pushing themselves to the limit to show LA what they are made of. Can you do that?” He asked. 

 

“Who do you think I am. I’m the guardian of this group. Of course I can.” She said getting up and downed the shake. “Now if you will excuse me we’re going to be doing a run through now.” She said and hung up. She handed Kris his phone back and then got back onto the stage as the rest of EXO did as well. Some fans had already made their way into the concert area. 

 

 

When TTS and EXO were about to perform TaeYeon went onto the stage and bowed. “Tonight I won’t be performing the next song with TTS and EXO. I have a dongsaeng taking my place. You may have seen her on youtube when she performed for EXO a few days ago. Tori is SuHo’s dongsaeng and will be filling in for me. Please have fun listening to her and the girls as well as EXO.” She said bowing and got off the stage. Min had a wig on so that the Codies had an easier time getting her ready for EXO’s performance. The women had to put make up all over her body since the marks left from last nigh needed to be covered. When LuHan sang his part Min was standing beside him. He could easily put his hands on her and everyone of the fans thought it was part of the show. 

 

TaeYeon was standing beside BoA and JongHyun. The two patted her shoulder. “Good job Yeon. We have to give them as much time as they can have together.” BoA said and TaeYeon nodded. She could dance perfectly fine but wanted to help the two out. JongHyun had been speaking with Myun and the younger man told him that he wasn’t going to be gone for a year. It was actually just going to be a few more months so he wanted his dongsaeng to have fun. Jong said he would make sure she did. And he would deal with Kris if the other man wanted to say otherwise. 

 

Once the concert ended Min was dead on her feet. She finally let her body feel the pain she just ignored. So when the EXO members walked into their dressing room they found her curled up in a ball on the sofa. LuHan sat down beside her and rubbed her back. She whimpered and he kissed the top of her head. “You did great.” He then lifted her up and the group left the venue.

___________________________________

 

A/N: Now I feel I can skip a few more days to when EXO M goes back to China. A well needed jump I think. And I know that some of you are wondering why she is acting as if nothing had happend. It will all work in with the next chapter don't worry. Thanks again to all the comments and to the new subscribers that I have been getting with each new chapter. 

Also the song she does for TTS was added because I really thought it should have been done in the LA concert like it was done in the Taiwan concert. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpMRJWTdDlE&feature=related