Rehearsal

Substitute

 

When they arrived at the studio the fans were screaming and cheering while the groups did a dry rehearsal. When it was EXO’s turn they were given microphones. Meaning they would be performing live unlike some of the others groups. The managers looked worried since Victoria was not use to it but the guys were. But to every ones shock she could sing better than her brother even with all the high movements. As they were doing a final run through SuHo had noticed that the smell of gas from the pyrotechnics could be smelt from where the younger members stood. That doesn’t smell good at all. It’s giving me a headache. Damn the techs, they haven’t even noticed something is wrong. So when the techs were about to press the button to set it off she grabbed onto the younger members and pushed them all to the ground. The other members were shocked and rushed up to the six. They checked on the maknaes as SuHo got up from the ground and went over to the tanks under the stage. She used her shoe and could feel pressure still leaking out of the tanks. “Get the girls back. Open all the windows and doors for about ten minutes. Replace all these tanks they are leaking.” She said then turned to her members. “You six alright?” She asked the maknaes who were looking at her shocked.

 

“Hyung how did you…” Kai could not speak properly, while Tao and SeHun looked like they were going to cry and D.O was in shock. Chen and ChanYeol could only hold onto Lay and BaekHyun shaking Oh Boy this is not good. The other performers could only stare at what happened. She all of the sudden threw her jacket off and moved away from it. LuHan came up beside her and saw that the leather to the jacket was melting Damn that was close. What the He quickly lifted the back of her shirt to check her back and found it a bit red but not burnt in away way What the hell are you doing. Kris automatically went in front of her and pulled the shirt back down.

 

“LuHan.” Kris snapped with a pissed off tone. What the hell is he thinking? Are you trying to get us all into trouble you stupid child looking hyung.

 

“I don’t ing care. His body being alright is our main priority.” LuHan snapped back in Chinese. She pushed the two men away from her and adjusted her shirt.

 

“Will the two of you stop arguing in mandarin and get the Maknaes off the stage. LuHan help SeHun up. Kris, go and help Tao.” XiuMin had already run off the stage to get things ready in their dressing room so she went over to Kai and helped him up. Once in their dressing room she sighed since LuHan and Kris were arguing again. “Will the two of you stop it? LuHan did nothing wrong Kris. And there is nothing for people to see anyway.” She shouted at the two and they went quiet. “Now, focus on making sure our maknaes, are okay to go back out there to perform.” She said and then groaned at the pain from her joints hit her gain. K’s manager came up to her and helped her sit down. “Hyung this really hurts.” She whispered and he helped her with her shoulder that she had grabbed onto.

 

“Well, you did take the impact.” K’s manager said and M’s manager came over with some ointment. “Everyone out except for the members.” He shouted and the codies left the room as well as any of the events coordinators trying to help out. Once only the members and their managers were left she took off her shirt. The M members weren’t really surprised to see that it wasn’t really SuHo. She leaned forward with her elbows on her knees and the two managers placed ointments in their hands and rubbed her shoulders and neck as well as her sides. “LuHan.” He said and the young man came up to them. They handed LuHan the ointment and pointed to her lower back.

 

“I need you to move to the sofa.” LuHan said and she moved without another word. The two managers washed their hands and went over to the other members to explain things while LuHan worked on her lower back. When she started to moan the managers had to cover the SeHun’s and Kai’s ears. XiuMin covered D.O.’s ears while Kris covered Tao’s, Lay covered Chen’s and BaekHyun covered ChanYeol’s.

 

“Hyung please stop.” Lay cried after ten minutes. All the older members had their heads down with their legs crossed and the younger members looking at them with intrigue in their eyes. LuHan stopped his hands when she patted them with her left. She sat up and looked at the managers and smirked looking at the older members.

 

“The girls are going to love what they see in your tight pants.” She said and all the younger members noticed their hyungs bulges.

 

“Was her that well?” ChanYeol said leaning on BaekHyun. “And here I thought I was the only one who could get you that hard.”

 

“Yeah Yeol stop it.” BaekHyun shouted as the younger ran out of the room. XiuMin just went to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. The managers just shook their heads. 

 

                                                          

 

A/N: Sorry that this one is really short. I'm changing a lot from what I had originally wrote. Because the next few chaps make her look really y but she's not. So I'm trying to see what I can do about that.