2 Pissed Off Hyungs

Substitute

 

When the van stopped Tori jerked awake causing her to hit her head onto LuHan's elbow. "Son of a !" She shouted causing even people walking passed the van to look at it.

 

"What in the world happened?" Kris said as he opened the van door. Tori glared as she held onto her head and LuHan held onto his elbow. "Ge you didn't have to wake her up like you would have to do with me or Myun." he whispered and she sighed.

 

"He didn't do it on purpose." she said and then sighed at the huge bump she could feel on her head. "That's going to be there for a while." she said and then got out of the van. She breathed in the mucky warm air and then coughed. Her head started to spin again but Kris was by her side. All the other members got out of the vehicles and they started to head towards the hotel doors. Some of their fans were already there. Kris walked ahead of her now since their managers had taken to walking at her sides.

 

 

SuHo fell to the ground when three girls tackled her. This socked everyone since security was outside as well blocking the fans that were there from the guys. Their managers where about to grabbed the girls but she stopped them. She sighed when she noticed who the three were. "Soo, Mai, Allia what in the world are you three doing here. I didn't think mama would let the three of you come on your own. Especially without an ." she said and the three girls clung to her. 

 

"They aren't. I'm here as well." Tori's eyes widened as she turned her head to the entrance. There JoonMyun stood with sunglasses on and a mask covering his mouth. Not many people would recognize him but the members and their managers did.

 

"HYUNG!" all the younger members shouted and ran up to JoonMyun. The older members stayed by Tori since she was still on the ground. 

 

"Are you alright HYUNG?" Kris said keeping up the act while JoonMyun glared at the younger members.

 

"No I'm not." she said trying to get up but couldn't. She looked at her knee and sighed. She then looked at K's manager and he came up to her. He then yanked at her left leg causing her to shout but then went quiet. He helped her up and she leaned onto him while they walked into the hotel. All the younger members could only stair while LuHan and Kris rushed in after her while XiuMin picked up her bag and took the girls in with him. BaekHyun glared at the younger members and yanked ChanYeol into the hotel harshly causing the younger to yelp. 

 

"The rest of you inside now." JoonMyun snapped and the younger members ran into the hotel. The group quickly made their way to their hotel room. Once inside JoonMyun tore a strip out of the members and his younger sisters. "What the hell is wrong with all of you! She is being me, you don't disregard her once you see me. What the hell I have been gone for 5 days. I wasn’t expecting to see my dongsaeng in the state she is currently in." he snapped at the younger members he then looked at his sisters. "As for you three. You know better then to rush me or Tori. Just look what you did. She dislocated her knee again. Haven't you learned after all this time."  

 

"Sorry Gege." the girls said and he sighed.  He then went up to JoonMin. She looked up at him and he sat down beside her on the sofa.

 

“It’s only been five days ge. Do you think I can pull off a year?” She whispered as she placed her head onto his shoulder. “Also why are you here?”

 

“The girls wanted to come and visit our cousins here. But when we got out of the airplane I noticed the posters for the concert. So I called SooMan and they found the mix up. I told him I was going to stay here to see how things turned out.” He said and then rubbed his lower back. “It doesn’t like it was one of my better ideas. How does your knee feel?”

 

“It’s not my knee that's bothering me.” She said and closed her eyes. LuHan then knelt down in front of her and Kris handed him the medicine.

 

“Min you need to take your medicine.” LuHan said as he opened the cap.

 

 “Oh not again, that stuff tastes disgusting.” She said as she opened her eyes.

 

“But its working.” LuHan said and filled the cup it came with. “You aren’t having as many coughing fits like you were last night.” He said and she downed the medicine he handed her. He then got up and looked at the other members. “The rest of you unpack.” He said and the members nodded. He stopped SeHun and Kai which caused BaekHyun, ChanYeol, D.O., and XiuMin to stop by the units door.

 

“LuHan is something wrong?” M’s manager said and JoonMyun sighed.

 

“What have the two done now?” JoonMyun said and Kris whispered something into his ear. LuHan had text him on what had happened. “They what!” JoonMin grabbed onto his hands causing him to stay in his seat as she leaned on him.

 

“The rest of you do as LuHan had said.” Kris said and the M members left to go to their rooms. “BaekYeol KyungSeok get going.” He said and the three looked worried at the two younger members. “Just go Myun and I are both here.” The four nodded and left. 

 

“What can we do for you hyung?” Kai said looking at LuHan in the eyes challenging him. 

 

“JongIn don’t be cocky.” Min said as she opened her eyes.

 

“Is something wrong hyung?” SeHun said looking innocently at the older. 

 

“That’s not going to work this time SeHun.” LuHan said as Kris stood beside him because he could already see the elders hands at his sides.  The two younger then smirked at him. 

 

“We weren’t expecting that she would actually tell you.” They both said. “She looked so cute with her eyes closed. I couldn’t just let the opportunity go to waist. Plus her lips looked so inviting since she has just as bad as a habit as SeHun her lips and also just as bad as Baek biting her lips.” Kai said.

 

“You can’t forget that she is constantly letting her guard down. Even when LuHan hyung warned her the other night.” SeHun added and Kai nodded looking at each other. They were shocked when LuHan had both of them by their necks and slammed against the wall. Their heads hitting the wall hard that the two cried out in pain. He may be one of the smaller members but he was still older and had power in him to do so. He was really fast as well since Kris and JoonMyun hadn’t seen him start to move or they would have grabbed onto him. K’s manager just sighed since he really should be stopping LuHan but JoonMin was his baby cousin as well.

 

“Get this through both your thick skulls. She is not some toy. She is not a fan you can mess with. She is not one of your flings. She is JoonMyun’s dongsaeng. And she is MY FIANCE.” He said through gritted teeth and deadly tone. His grip tightening slightly on his last two words. The two maknaes then tried to get his hand off their necks only to struggle more. “Try it again and you’ll be castrated, and I’ll sew your mouths shut with fishing wire.” He said then let go. The two maknaes breathed in deeply to get some oxygen into their body. The other four men in the room could only stare shocked. LuHan then lifted Min off the sofa and took her to their bedroom so that she could sleep better.  

                                           

 

A/N: Okay another chapter put up. It's 4 am now. I'm going to bed. Good night.