Mental Security

Substitute

 

A/N: Sorry for the wait. Again I kept changing how this chapter went. Its a bit confusing in the beginning but you all must already know know who the guy is.

________________________________________

 

Min blinked a few times. She couldn’t believe her eyes since she’s seen this person standing there before but then realized that her mind was playing tricks on her. Karen let go of Min’s arm when she slowly moved towards the man. His sparkling eyes were focused on her and a smile played on his lips. “You’re a figment of my imagination aren’t you?” She mumbled then stumbled to her knees beside the sofa. “I’m going crazy. There is no way you would be here.” She then gasped when he moved towards her now stationary form.

 

“I’m not a figment of your imagination.” The man said kneeling in front of her.

 

“Well he shouldn’t be. Because if he is so would we.” She turned her head up towards the second floor balcony looking down towards the living room. Karen moved to see who was talking. 

 

“But...How did you get...how come...why are you... you can't be...I worked so hard to...” Tears fell from Min’s eyes. This was the first time Karen has ever seen her young friend cry in the 2 years she had known her. 

 

“We know.” The man in front of her said and hugged her tightly. “You’ve done great.” He whispered into her ear and kissed the crook of her neck. 

 

“Hyung not fair.” one of the others said as they came down the stairs. Just as the group was coming over to them Min pushed away from the man. She looked at Karen with pleading in her eyes.

 

“Karen, I’m going insane right. Please say I’m just seeing things and that I’m loosing my mind.” She pleaded and Karen rushed over to her with the younger clutched her head.

 

“Tori you aren’t seeing things.” Karen said lifting the younger head. “You’re not crazy, you’re completely sane.”

 

“But why am I seeing...” Min then cringed when she was hit on the head. “Damn it.” She cried grabbing onto her head.

 

“You idiot, we’re actually here.” She could only stare at the person who hit her. Once the pain registered and she knew she wasn’t crazy, she lunged at the person who hit her. “Now this is the welcome I was expecting from my dongsaeng. How I’ve missed you.” He said and then the others gave her a group hug. The man who they first saw stayed out of it and sat down on the sofa. Karen looked at him questioningly. He just shook his head. 

 

Once Min was able to get free from the others she went up to Karen who was placing a glass of water in the man’s hand and touched his forehead. “What’s wrong?” Min said as Karen looked at her.

 

“He’s running a slight fever.” Karen said and Min quickly took over. “Tori what’s going on? Why is EXO here? How do you know then,and why are you so close to them that they can touch you?” Karen said as the other guys smile and moved to sit around the room while two members went to the kitchen.

 

“I can’t explain right now. YA Myun Oppa why are you and WuFan Ge so relaxed. LuHan has a fever.” She snapped at the two leaders. The other members laughed at the shocked look on the two leaders faces. 

 

“Tori relax. They all know. I’ve been getting sick so much these past months that we all just ignore it.” LuHan said from his spot and took her hands. “I’ll be fine in as few days.”

 

“YA YOU PABO!” She shouted and he sighed and had to let go of her hands since she stood up properly. “I told them to keep you health. To take care of you. Not to let you stay sick.” She then ran up to the bathroom on the 2nd floor. “Now where did EuJin Unni place the medicine?” She said as Karen appeared at the door.

 

“You don’t have any left remember it was finished the last month when you and I both got sick during the camping trip.” Karen said and Min groaned. “But Lay Oppa told me to tell you that they had bought some before they came over. All his LuHan hyung needs is something to eat.” Min sighed as Karen closed the door. “Now will you like to explain what’s going on. Why is EXO in your apartment?”

 

“Karen please don’t say anything to the girls at school. But you see SuHo is my older brother.” She said and Karen nodded.

 

“I can see the resemblance but what about the others. Especially LuHan Oppa.” Karen said and Min rubbed her temples since she was getting a headache.

 

“LuHan is...special.” Min finally said as she opened the bathroom door.

 

“He sure is, but what is that to you?” 

 

“He is special because he’s family.” Min said as they walked out of the bathroom.

 

“You mean LuHan and SuHo are together!” Karen shouted as the two came down the stairs. SuHo, Kris and LuHan heard what she said and choked on the water she had gave them before she went after Min. 

 

“I didn’t say the you idiot.” Min said as she reached the bottom step. “Anyway my brother has been in a relationship with WuFan for years now. So he’s not together with LuHan.” Si said as she went to the kitchen where D.O. and Lay were cooking.

 

“Then what do you mean by LuHan is special?” Karen said and then Kai came up beside her while SeHun swung his arm over Min’s shoulder. 

 

“She means that LuHan hyung is off limits to all the girls/fans.” SeHun commented.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because he’s already engaged.” Kai said and Karen looked shocked.

 

“Really, many of the students at the school will hate the lucky woman. All the juniors are going to act up on this fact.” Karen said and Min rubbed the back of her neck.

 

“That would be hard since we know that your juniors adore his fiance.” ChanYeol said take a seat on a stool.

 

“Do you mean that he’s engaged to BoA.” Karen said and and BaekHyun shook his head and took Min away from SeHun then placed her in front of Karen. “Victoria?. Tori already wouldn’t tell me.” She whined and Kris came up to them.

 

“Min why couldn’t you pick a smarter friend. I swear its not that difficult to understand you are the one engaged to LuHan with the clues that the others had given." He said placing his empty cup into the sink. 

 

“WHAT! NO WAY! Why didn’t you say anything.” Karen shouted as Min ran towards her brother with Karen running after her. “No wonder you would always refuse dates with the guys from UCC. The Captain of the Swim Team, The Captain of the Soccer and Football Teams, The Basketball Team Captain, not to mention track Team Captain, And most of all their Student Body President.” Chen whistled and came up beside Min.

 

“So many guys in 2 years impressive.” Chen said and Karen rolled her eyes.

 

“That’s only the ones worth mentioning. And that's not even 1/4 or the guys. Just this afternoon she had two guys ask her out.” Min cringed at remembering what happened during lunch. 

 

“You must had at least dated some of them.” Chen said and Min glared at him. “Really, not even when SooMan tried to have Sulli go out with Hyung.” The other members glared at Chen and he let go of Min. 

 

“Now that you mention it.” Karen said, “I don’t think I told her about that. Not many of the students in the school really liked the idea. Although you did break up many of the fights the younger division Exotics had with the F(x) fans in all divisions. That was one of the reasons the head girl placed you as her right hand the year you arrived.” She said and Min shook her head. All of the sudden the landline rang and Karen looked at the number on the cordless she had clipped to her. She answered it as if it was her own home phone. “Hi Julien.” She said and Min backed away slowly. “No sorry Tori isn’t here at the moment. What do you mean she skipped the meeting between the two school.” All the guys looked at Min as she dashed up the stairs to her room. “Jules what did you do to her when you came over to speak with her at lunch? Yes I know you spoke with her why wouldn’t I. I’m her vice president I know where my president goes. I was told that the meeting was moved up since you couldn’t make it later.” She said and then listened. “You idiot. What did I tell you about leaving her alone. You are just stupid.” She said and hung up. She through the phone to the sofa and ran up the stairs. She tried to open Min’s door but it was locked. “Victoria open this door now.” She said not acting like a fangirl anymore but as a concerned friend.

 

“No.”

 

“Tori don’t be a child. Open the door. I need to make sure you’re alright.” There was no sound from the other side. “Tori this is serious. If Julien did anything to you I need to report it to the two councils. Tori you are Student Body President of BSS. He’s just UCC’s Student Councils VP. I’ll have my brother kick him out.” She said and then Min swung the door open. 

 

“I already spoke with your brother Karen. Where did you think I went after I left the school. He was shocked since I stormed right into his class room and pulled him to the office where we spoke to their head master. Julien is going to be kicked out of school tomorrow. Not to mention he has a pretty huge black eye and sliced lip.” Min said leaning on the door. “And I’m fine. I know how to protect myself. I can’t say that he’ll ever have kids but I’m fine.” She said and Karen looked her over. 

 

“No you’re not.” LuHan said coming up the stairs with SuHo and Kris. All three could see that her hands were shaking even if she had them clutching her arms. “Come here.” He said going up to her and taking her into his arms. He walked the two of them back into the bedroom and closed the door while SuHo and Kris took Karen down to the lower floor. 

 

“We should let them rest.” SuHo said and Karen looked worried at him. “Karen if anyone can get her to talk it will be LuHan. And as it is they both need to sleep. BoA informed us that she hasn’t been sleeping. And well LuHan... lets just say for the past two years he’s been working himself to the bone.” Karen nodded and went back to the kitchen to see if D.O. or Lay needed help. “Thanks you for taking great care of my sister.” SuHo said as he sat down on a stool in front of her as she was making a salad to go with the food the two cooks were making.

 

“Actually its more like she’s been taking care of me and the rest of the dance group.” Karen said and the guys smiled at her. “But I do have a question for you. Why does Tori always look so broken?” She asked and the guys sighed.

 

“Its because in over 2 years the company would not let them see each other.” BaekHyun said and Karen looked at him.

 

“So she hasn’t told any of her friends.” KyungSoo said and Karen looked at him.

 

“What hasn’t she told me?”

 

“You know our agency SM Entertainment right.” SeHun said coming to the kitchen and went to the fridge. “All our contracts have clauses in them stating that we are not allowed to date.”

 

“So.”

 

“So, SooMan was quite surprised when he found out that the two were engaged. And the company had to look at LuHan’s image and the fact that she was 15 at the time.” SeHun said and then looked at her as he handed Kai an apple.

 

“Hold on. How did your president find out?”

 

“It’s kind of hard for him not to find out when at that time she was JoonMyun hyungs substitute. Hyung couldn’t keep his hands off of her.” Kai said.

 

“Are you telling me that Tori had replaced SuHo for a while.” The guys nodded. “You’re ting me right.” BaekHyun had his laptop out and turned it to her showing a picture of Min as SuHo. “No way. That’s Tori?”

 

“Yes that’s my baby sister.” SuHo said, “I was having some medical problems so she went to Korea and took over for me. We forgot how attached she could get. And also we didn’t take into consideration that LuHan would act on his feeling for her since he knew she was only 15. But we couldn’t stop them. I couldn’t because I know how much they love each other. And that's why we’re here. The Old Man wasn’t happy that LuHan wouldn’t bite when he dangled Sulli in front of him. And LuHan has been pushing himself so much that he desperately needed a break. And since we just finished promoting a new album we were given a month off to do as we pleased. We told the Old Man that we were going to come here and he agreed reluctantly. But he knew that the only way LuHan would rest was if Min was with him. The company and the press in Korea hadn’t released that LuHan had actually collapsed a week ago.” 

__________________________________

A/N: Now what do you think with that? I'll try to get another chapter up later tonight. Time to sleep it's 0337hrs now. And yes tama_sempre I know that I'm up late again. I write best at know if you hadn't noticed yet. cheeky