Disneyland

Substitute

A/N: So with the events at Disneyland I couldn't really write much for it since I have never been there myself. Oh and yes BoA and the others SM family members are showing up now as well to help her out.

_________________________

 

 

The next morning Min woke up to aching in her right shoulder. “You alright?” LuHan mumbled from behind her. She nodded her head and he pulled her into a tighter hug. “Don’t scare me like that again.” He whispered and she closed her eyes. “BoA Noona had to call a doctor for you since you wouldn’t wake up. We thought...”

 

“I’ve come back from worse.” She whispered then her phones alarm clock beeped. “Come on we need to get up. We have a long day ahead of us.” She sat up as did he. She looked around the room to find most of the other guys there sleeping, on chairs, on the other bed, or on the floor. “What on earth?”

 

“They didn’t want to leave you alone. So I let them stay in the room.” LuHan mumbled and then started to wake the others. When they saw she was awake they all rushed her. 

 

“Ya guys please.” She said and they let go of her. “Alright now get changed. I’m going to go speak with BoA noona and the other leaders.” She changed her clothes and then left the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Morning SuHo.” The leaders all said as she walked into the dining area.

 

“Morning Sunbaenim.” She said and BoA looked up at her. 

 

“You alright?” BoA asked as she patted the empty seat beside her. Min took the seat and placed her head onto the table.

 

“They want to go to the park.” Min said and BoA patted her head.

 

“Just take it easy.” LeeTeuk and Onew said since they had to take their groups there the first time they went to LA. “It’s going to be really hectic but fun.”

 

“Plus you have Kris with you.” BoA said as said leader also appeared. “Ne Kris you’re going to take the lead today right. SuHo is still tired.” 

 

“Of course Sunbaenim.” Kris said and then placed a hand on Min’s left shoulder. “I’ll take care of everything today. Just have fun.” 

 

“Thanks WuFan.” She said and he patted her cheek like he would have done Myun. 

 

“Anyway, the kids are all on the other side, and the managers are looking for you.” She got up and the two of them headed for their groups.

 

“She’s really something.” Yunho finally said and the other guys nodded. BoA looked at them and they pointed to JongHyun.

 

“If you look hard enough you can tell that she’s not Myun.” JongHyun said looking up from his coffee. “Plus Myun can’t jump off the high dives. Plus he recently just learned how to swim. And of course he would have never hurt s like she had done yesterday.” He said and BoA sighed.

 

“Does SooMan know that you all know about her?” She asked.

 

“No he doesn’t.” Onew said and she sighed.

 

“Then make sure he doesn’t find out. She’s suppose to be Myun for a year.” she said and took a sip of her coffee. “Oh and also you guys better keep your hands off of her. She is only...” She then cut off remembering what day it was. “Oh crap its her 15th birthday today.” All the guys choked and looked at her in shock. She took out her cell phone and made a call. “Lulu what are your plans for her tonight? Alright then since you have something set up we’ll leave it to that. And don’t hurt her too much. She needs to be able to perform tomorrow.” She said and then hung up. 

 

“What was that about?” LeeTeuk said and she smiled at him.

 

“Oh that’s another reason she is hands off. She is LuHan’s.”

 

“WHAT!” All the guys said and she covered her ears. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LuHan hung up his cell phone and leaned back into his seat rubbing his forehead. Min placed an ice pack into his hands as she took a seat across from Kris. “Be careful next time hyung.” She said and LuHan pouted. He had just hit his head onto the table when he and the others bowed to the staff members of the dining hall. He had bowed really fast and hadn’t been paying attention to the distance of the table to where he had been standing. He knew that some of the fans had gotten it on camera since he could hear them talking. SeHun looked at him worried and Kai looked like he wanted to come over to them from his spot across from D.O. Breakfast went as quiet as it could with the fans trying to get to the group. She plastered a smile on her face and just acted like her brother would in this case. Everything was in WuFan’s hands. 

 

When they arrived at Disneyland Min knew that she would have a headache by the end of the day. There were so many people and so many fans already waiting for them. She stayed close to JongIn who wasn’t fully awake yet. The dancer had his earbuds in and was just holding on Min’s sleeve while she walked. Fans thought it was so cute. She then noticed that LuHan kept pulling at his fringe so she took a hair elastic from one of the codies and went up to him. He looked at her surprised when she touched his hair. He didn’t move as she tied the fringe up. She had to smile and then moved away from him. SeHun smiled and hugged the elder. “Hyung you look so cute.” SeHun said and then pulled him towards the others to show them.  She had to smile as some of the guys looked like children who didn’t know what to do first. Then her sisters came running over. The girls went with the guys to different rides while she just tagged along. 

 

Not many people noticed but through the day when LuHan had the chance and no one was looking, he would pull her into any hidden areas and would kiss her. It got to the point that she was getting antsy waiting for his next attack. LuHan was also hating the shirt she had on since it was covering her up too much. Kris at one point had to keep her at his side when he did finally notice that the two would disappear ever so often. 

 

Kai started to wake up half way through the day. When the group stopped for a bit of a rest the managers decided that it would be a fun idea to have the members play rock paper scissors to see who would have to dance MAMA in front of the fans. Min played along with it and was lucky she was one of the first few out. She moved away from the group slightly and fans called out SuHo so she looked at them and waved. She watched in humor as YiXing and KyungSoo both lost and they had to dance in front of the fans watching. She loved the managers at times like this. They really knew how to do their job. What better way to get more people to know the guys then to have them perform where anyone could see them. In all actuality she thought that they should have had all of them dance. It would have put some more people into liking them, since she had heard so many people ask who they were. After the two shy members got back to the group she decided it was time to help the managers. She would whisper to some members that they should stop and chat for a while so that the fans could take pictures of them properly. She would also stop walking when some people asked who they were dragging Kris with her. Kris would explain that they were a pop group from Korea. When the people looked shocked at him Min would hold out her iPad that she had taken out of one of the codies bags and showed the people. The people would then look at the group in awe. Her sisters also went running around answering peoples questions on who the group was since they knew more English then most of the guys in the group.

 

At one point the managers didn’t notice that she had disappeared. She had gotten slightly dizzy and had sat down in the shade. One of the codies had stayed with her worried. About two minutes after she sat down LuHan came rushing over. “What happened?” He asked and the codie looked at him worriedly. “Noona what’s wrong with him?” 

 

“Hyung I’m fine.” Min mumbled with her head still down.  LuHan touched the back of her neck and sighed. He then lifted the back of her shirt enough to put his hand under it. “Luhan.” She warned and he rolled his eyes.

 

“Get me some ice. He’s really warm.” LuHan said to the codie as he put his bag down and took out a cold drink he had got while the guys went to the roller coasters. “Here drink this.” he said placing it into her hands. “Why the hell didn’t you tell me you weren’t feeling well?” He whispered when the Codie went to get the ice.

 

“I’m fine.” She said tilting her head so he could see her face. She gave a faint smile. “The girls better be in good hands since you are here with me.” She warned and he nodded.

 

“KyungSoo is watching over the three.” He said and moved some of her hair away from her face. “Do you have a muscle shirt under your sweater?” He asked and she shook her head. “Maybe YiXing has one in his bag you can use.”

 

“Lu I can’t use it anyway. My bindings would show.” She whispered then the codie came back. The woman handed the ice to LuHan.

 

“SuHo...” Some of the fans said and she smiled and looked up at them as LuHan placed an ice pack at the back of her neck.

 

“Yes?” She said and the fans came up to her. The codie was about to stop the girls but Min signaled her to back off. The girls stood in front of her and held out their notebooks.

 

“Could you sign this?” They asked and she nodded and took the markers and notebooks. As she signed the girls then looked at LuHan who was more concerned about her health then the fans. 

 

“Hyung why don’t you sign as well.” She said and he sighed. The girls looked at him and he put on a fake smile. He then sat down beside her and signed the autograph books.

 

“Ne LuHan Oppa...” The girls said and he looked up at them. “Can you please do a cute expression for us?” They said and Min tried not to laugh. 

 

“Sorry I don’t do cute.” He said and they pointed to his hair. “That is SuHo’s doing. I was pulling at my fringe so he put it up.” He pulled the hair elastic out and all the girls including Min burst out laughing since his hair stood up.

 

“Hyung you have to keep it up.” Min said and put the elastic back into place. “Until the codies can fix your hair keep it up.” She said and the girls took pictures of her and LuHan. All of the sudden her sisters came running up to them. “Mai Soo Allia what is it?” She said and the three smiled at the two of them.

 

“Come on the others are already in line and are waiting for us. They want to go onto the Grizzly River Run.” The three said and then looked at the fans. “We’ll see you all there. You know what it means when they go on the ride right.” The three said and pulled the two away from the fans. The fans then rushed after them understanding that the guys were going to be getting wet.

 

“Are you seriously going to have all of us go onto this ride?” She said looking at the managers as they were in line for the Grizzly River Run.

 

“Yes we’re all going on it. It will be the last ride we go onto . You all still need to rest after.” The managers said and she sighed. "So we’re going to break into groups of three so that your sisters can also go on the rides with you.”

 

“Fine what are the groups.” She said now just leaning onto the railing while one of the codies was wiping sweat off the back of her neck.

 

“Kris, Baek, Chen, Lay, Tao and SeHun with two codies. SuHo, LuHan, Kai, Mai, Soo and Allia with 2 codies me and one camera man. Then D.O. XiuMin, Yeol  with M manager, 2 codies and a camera man.” K Manager said and they all got into their groups. Allia leaned onto Min since the heat was also getting to her already. Min fanned her while LuHan and the guys blocked the sisters from the fans. Once on the ride the girls were so hyped while Min just leaned back trying to make the dizziness go away again. The camera man kept filming while the manager was talking with him and the guys. 

 

“Hyung you alright?” Kai asked and she opened her eyes.

 

“Yeah, its a good thing this is the last ride. I’m really tried.” She said and the manager looked at her.

 

“Oppa is always tired.” Allia said and smiled as the other two girls agreed.

 

“Yeah Oppa is getting old.” Min teased and then saw the guys smirk. The three girls got wet first drenching them. It didn’t take long for Kai, the manager and the camera man to get wet next. LuHan and SuHo were still dry until they got splashed by a geyser and of course the last drop in the ride. The look on LuHan’s face when he got wet made Min burst out laughing. She pushed her hair back and leaned back as everyone could only laugh and giggle at the way they looked. Once they got off the ride Allia opened her bag and handed Min a bag. Min opened it and took out three shirts. She handed one to Kai and LuHan and kept on for herself. The twins then opened their bags to take out shirts for themselves and Allia. 

 

“Umma and Lu Mama made sure we had spare shirts for all of use. We have a change for the other guys as well.” The twins said and then the group made their way to the others. “Oppa!” The twins shouted running over to the other guys. They pulled out bags from their backpacks. “Here shirts you can change into if you want.”

 

“We’ll be okay drying off in the sun.” SeHun said patting their heads. Kris nodded in agreement.

 

“Alright then lets get going.” The managers said when Min, LuHan and Kai came back from changing. When Min came back she went to the other side of the group with a blush on her face. “SuHo you alright?”

 

“I’m fine.” She said as Kai laughed and patted LuHan on the back. She just went over to Kris and he looked down at her. He placed a hand on the exposed bit of her shoulder and then glared at LuHan who looked the other way. Kris shifted her shirt slightly to cover up a red mark. “Is it really that visible?” She whispered.

 

“Just don’t move your shirt from where I covered it.” Kris mumbled and then covered her other shoulder. “What in the world has he been doing to you all day.” He warmed and she got an ice pack from the codie who had gotten some for her before. She placed the ice pack on her shoulder so that the fans thought she was just really warm. 

 

Once in the van she was seated on LuHan’s lap while Kai sat on SeHun’s. “Did you have fun while we were away Hyung?” Kai said and she elbowed him.

 

“Keep your mouth shut JongIn.” She grumbled and Kris even looked at them.

“LuHan keep your hands under your now.” Kris said and the elder did as his leader told him. The managers were confused. “And keep your head away from her as well.”

 

“Its kind of hard to do so when I need to support myself some how.” LuHan said.

 

“LuHan?” She said turned her head to face him.

 

“Yes...” He said looking at SeHun. She sighed and stood up and pushed Kai off of SeHun and over to LuHan.

 

“HYUNG!” Kai shouted when he sat down on the elders lap. “Min...”

 

“Not a word Kai just stay put.” She said and LuHan moved his hands to cover his face which was now red. 

 

“Hyung you owe me big for this.” Kai said and LuHan nodded. “I can’t believe that your is that hard with her just sitting on you.” 

 

“JONGIN!” everyone in the van shouted.

-------------------------------------------

 

A/N: really crappy chapter in my opinion. Lots of fun when they get back to the hotel. It will be Lu and Min alone since it is still her birthday. We'll see if any of the Sunbaenims will show up unannounced.