Birthday Gifts

Substitute

A/N: Okay so I know its been almost a week since I posted an update. I have this chapter and the next already ready to go. I just need to type the next one up. You get to see another side of Min today. One that the guys didn't know off. I will also have a poll for any of you reading to do at the end. I am just really wondering if I should post the next chapter I have written or skip it. I know tama_sempre would like me to post it since she's already heard about it. Anyway have fun reading. 

_________________________

 

 

The van pulled up to the hotel and JongIn jumped out and LuHan rushed after him. The other members got out and stretched but Min and SeHun stayed were they sat. "Thanks for not saying anything." he mumbled and she sighed. She had moved off of one ually frustrated young man to another. She didn't understand why the guys were so high strung in their lower regions. It's not like they can't with her in the apartment. She's heard them on more then one occasion having in their rooms. It amazed her really on how much stamina ChanYeol has having BaekHyun screaming his name in the evenings. And strait of the bat she wasn't as insistent as they made her to be. She just knew when to keep shut. She may be 15 but in her family she was never treated like a girl anyway so she had heard it all from her older brothers except from Myun although he knew she already knew all about , , and much more. 

 

When she finally got off of SeHun one of the Codie's helped her to her mothers room since she had to carry Allia while Kris carried Soo and ChanYeol carried Mai. The three girls had passed out instantly when they got into the van. "Myun I can carry her if you want." the codie said knowing the Min's joints were probably bugging her already with the busy day they had.

 

"It's fine noona. Just make sure that we don't hit their heads anywhere. Waking them up from a nap is not fun." Min said knowing her sisters were a lot like her when woken up. They were worse since they would retaliate at who woke them. Once at the Lu and Kim unit the codie opened the door with the access card that Min had been given that morning. 

 

"you guys are back early." the parents said and then noticed the girls. The dads took the girls and placed them to bed. The moms looked at the three and smiled. "Did you all have fun?" Yeol nodded and Kris smiled while min rubbed her shoulder. The mothers saw the love bites and smiled at her as well. "By the way where is LuHan?" Mrs Lu said and Kris sighed.

 

"Probably somewhere inflicting pain on JongIn. The boy doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut." Kris said and Min rolled her eyes.

 

"I'll make sure to have him break that habit." she said then was handed a gift. "What's this?" she said but put it into her bag anyway.

 

"A birthday gift from your Oppas back in Korea. They dropped it off at the house before we took the flight here." her Appa said and she nodded.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Min was seated on her bed when half the group can into the room. Kai sat down beside her and looked at what she was doing. "No way!" JongIn shouted and she smacked him upside the head. "Hey that hurt." he complained.

 

"Then stop with the shouting." she said while she looked at more of what was in the box. 

 

"But this is...." he mumbled and she looked at him.

 

"Yes JongIn it's ." she said causing everyone in the room to rush over. 

 

"This one doesn't look like ." Tao said lifting a DVD case up. "Hey this looks like us in anime form." he said and he went over to the blue ray player and put it in. 

 

"No Tao that's still..." she said as anime versions of Tao whipping Kris appeared on the screen. "." Kris looked at her shocked as did the others. LuHan looked kind of lost for words. 

 

"Didn't your appa say that those were gifts from your Oppas." ChanYeol said and she nodded.

 

"They are."she then dumped the rest of the box out onto the bed. "Just because Myun treats me like a little girl doesn't mean the others do as well." she picked up a folder and opened it. She then sat down on the bed while the guys started to get comfortable around the room. The rest of the group also arrived and took seats as well. They had fun watching the anime version of then but were also very disturbed. They then put in about dvd and watched in silence. She kept reading the contents of the folder and made marks in it. LuHan had shifted her to sit in between his legs and she rested her head against his chest. Even with all the sounds coming from the tv she fazed it out. That was until she noticed that LuHan’s hands were starting to wonder into her shirt by her stomach. She pinched his hand and she could feel him smirk into her hair. 

 

“Guys don’t you have dinner to get to?” LuHan said and the guys all looked at the two and noticed where LuHan’s hand was. SeHun shook his head as he got up from sitting at the foot of the bed with Kai. The two walked out of the room whispering to each other. Kris got up as well as MinSeok and YiXing. The three went up beside LuHan and lightly hit him upside the head. The other younger members just left the room. 

 

“LuHan remember that we do have a concert tomorrow.” MinSeok said as he dragged Kris and YiXing away. 

 

“What was that about?” She said putting what she was reading down. Only to be surprised when he pinned her to the bed. “Ya LuHan what in the world has gotten into you?” She said and then the door to the room burst open. Her sisters stood there with Kris right behind them smirking and had his arms crosses.

 

“OPPA!” The twins shouted in shock while Allia just rushed over to the bed happy. LuHan let go of Min as Allia jumped onto the bed. He got off the bed and went over to Kris.

 

“You are a real you know that.” LuHan said and left the room. Kris just laughed and followed the elder member. Min sat up on the bed and rotated her right shoulder. Once the door closed Soo and Mai rushed over to her.

 

“Eonnie what the heck was that about?” The twins said and Min shrugged her shoulders. “Oppa hasn’t done anything to yet?” They sounded surprised at that. “We thought that he would have already had with you. Considering all the time we have been trying to give the two of you.” The two said as Allie placed the Anime into the player. The other two girls sat down. “Maybe we should get LuLu Oppa handcuffs like Kai Oppa got for Myun Oppa and WuFan Oppa. He could sure put them to good use. Unnie wouldn’t be able to fight back.” The twins said to each other. 

 

“Ya you two don’t even think about it. If you even think of steeling Oppa’s work hand cuffs you are going to get into trouble.” Min said since their eldest brother was a detective back in Korea. “Anyway why are the three of you here?” She asked.

 

“Oh Kris Oppa called us and said that we needed to come down to be with you.” Allia said and Min face palmed.

 

“Aish, no I don’t need the three of you here.” She said and took the dvd out of the player. “Here go and watch it in your own room. Umma was wondering when Oppa’s work would come out. So bring it to her. And also here you can give her this. Unnie sent it with the gift, I just read over it. She can fax it back to her.” She said and the three girls smiled getting up and left the room.

 

Min had decided to take a nice bath since everyone was gone. She was in the bathroom for a good two hours. When she came out she noticed a gift on the bed and she opened it. She smiled at the beautiful dress that was in the box and also the jewelry that was with it. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-sleeveless-layered-chiffon-party-dress-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1022969053 She noticed the note with it and opened it. 

 

I know that this wasn’t the birthday you had hoped for. And I know that It won’t make up for it but this is from Myun and myself. I will have LuHan wait for you out front. There is a limo waiting for the two of you. It will take you to the STUDIO where dinner will be served and then the two of you can walk on the beach with no one to bother you. But please remember that we do have a concert tomorrow. Have fun and Happy Birthday. 

~WuFan Gege~

 

She looked at the time of the reservation and quickly got dressed. She made sure to bring a change of clothes for when they come back to the hotel. People couldn’t see her with LuHan as a girl at that point. She then fixed her hair and placed earrings on. She did her makeup and then headed out the door. When she was in the elevator she ran into BoA, Jay, Yunho, and LeeTeuk. BoA smiled at her while the guys looked her over. “It looks like the dress TaeYeon showed Kris worked well.” Yunho said and Jay nodded.

 

“The only thing you are now missing are these.” LeeTeuk said and placed hair clips into her hair. 

 

“How did you...” Min said and looked at BoA.

 

“Actually JongHyun told us.” Jay said and Min lifted a brow at them. The elevator door opened again and JongHyun the came in. He smiled at her and placed about six rings onto her fingers.

 

“Its a good thing I was able to get your finger size from your mother.” He said and then placed a kiss on her forehead. “Have fun tonight. We’ll make sure that the managers don’t go looking for you or LuHan.” He said and then they reached the Lobby. She walked ahead of them to see Kris and ChanYeol close to a limo. She made her way to them and they moved so show LuHan already inside. LuHan saw her and smiled. BoA quickly rushed over to her and hugged her.

 

“Have fun and be safe.” The woman said and Min got into the limo. Kris smiled and her and she kissed his cheek then waved at ChanYeol. 

 

“Take care of the others while I’m gone.” She said and Kris closed the door. She looked LuHan over and smiled at what he was wearing. The guys really know how to keep him comfortable. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/deepstyle-one-button-blazer/info.html/pid.1030469636

 

“You look beautiful.” He whispered into her ear and she leaned into him.

 

“Its been a while since I actually felt it.” 

 

At the restaurant the two were shocked that it was only them. “WuFan didn’t say anything about clearing the whole place.” LuHan said and the hostess smiled at them.

 

“Actually BoA had made some changes to the reservation. She wanted the two of you to have the entire place to yourselves.” Min looked shocked as did LuHan. They were given the private dinning menu which was a four course meal. Kris had already arranged which meals they were get getting. 

 

“I guess I have to forgive WuFan for disturbing my time with you earlier.” LuHan said when they were standing out on the balcony looking out at the night sky. LuHan holding a glass of scotch whisky. “I was only going to take you out to the beach later. But this is really something.” She smiled and him and touched his face.

 

“I would have loved just going to the beach with you. It would have made my day. So don’t think you had to think up something like this.” She said and kissed his cheek. They went back to their table on the balcony since the first course had arrived. “Do you think I can have some alcohol tonight as well?” She asked and he shook his head. “Why not?”

 

“Min we’re not back home. If we were I would let you. But here you have to be 21. I’m just over the limit and they even checked my id.” He said and she smiled since he always got carded when they went out even in Korea or China.

 

The staff at the restaurant were really amazed that the two could really get the place all to themselves. The manager had to advise them that the two were very private people and that they couldn’t be seen by many people so it was a privlage that she let them work that night. The male staff couldn’t take their eyes off of Min while the female staff could only stare at LuHan. 

 

“Min when we get back to the hotel...” LuHan sighed and had to smile as she was enjoying her desert. 

 

“What?” She said hearing him chuckle slightly. 

 

“As I was trying to say. You may want to stay with your family.” He said rubbing his forehead. He had finished his scotch a while ago and had switched to drinking water. He knew he couldn’t drink much since he was already having trouble keeping his hands off her while he was sober. Imagine when he was drunk. Plus it was her Birthday after all.

 

“Why?” She said not really paying attention to anything around her. 

 

“Because its not safe for you to stay in our room.” He said and she then put her fork down. She looked at him then got up from her seat.

 

“Oh really now.” she teased as she sat on his lap facing him. “And here you couldn’t keep your hands off of me earlier. Now you want me to stay in a different room.” She said placing her arms around his neck and played with the hair at the base of his neck. The staff could only stare at them. 

 

“Min...” He swollowed hard, “The others are right.... We have a concert tomorrow.”

 

“Does it look like I care.” She mumbled as she kissed him. His arms wrapped around her pulling her closer to him. 

 

“Min I don’t want to hurt you...” He mumbled into the kiss. “You need to be able to perform.”

 

“Has me being hurt stopped me from performing?” he broke the kiss and placed his forehead against hers.

 

“You’re going to be the end of me you know that.” He said and then looked at the time. “Anyway go change. Wash the makeup off and take the earrings off. we can go for a walk on the beach then head back.” He said and she went to change.

 

As he was waiting two female staff members came up to him. “You’re LuHan form EXO-M aren’t you.” They said and he nodded slightly as he was trying to figure out what to do now that someone know who he was and would most likely know SuHo when she came out changed. “Don’t worry we wont say anything about the girl you had dinner with. She is very pretty.” They said and then held out a marker for him. “Could you please sign our aprons.” He quickly signed and then women squealed. they went silent when Min came back looking like SuHo. LuHan cringed when the women’s mouths dropped open. The male staff were just as shocked now seeing a handsome young man instead of a beautiful woman. 

 

“Oppa the necklace clasp is stuck.” Min said focusing on the necklace she was trying to take off.

 

“Just leave it on.” He said and she looked up at him.

 

“What happened?” Why are they all quiet and staring?”


“SuHo?” The two women said and Min sighed. She then turned to the two and smiled like her brother would causing the two to swoon.

 

“Hi.” Min said and then bowed her head at them.

 

“But you were...” The two women stuttered then blushed. “But you have Kai-shi...” LuHan tried not to laugh, “And then SeHun-shi...and even D.O.-shi...”

 

“They make you should like a...” LuHan went quiet when she elbowed him.

 

“They forgot about BaekHyun, ChanYeol, and Kris.” She said leaning onto him with a smirk on her face.

 

“Wa, really, you and Kris!” The women squealed.

 

“Looks like they like you and Kris together.” LuHan said and pouted.

 

“But Tao would kick my now wouldn’t he.” She said as the two couldn’t help but play with the different pairings. “But really no one treats me the best other then you.” She kissed his cheek.

 

“For some unknown reason that actually looked really hot.” one of the male workers mumbled out loud causing Min and LuHan to laugh. 

 

“Anyway we should go. Kris may have said he would take care of everything but he had his hands full this time.” She said and LuHan nodded. The women then snapped out of their trance.

 

“SuHo-shi.” The two said and she looked at them. “Could you also sign for us?” They asked and she did. Min and LuHan took pictures with the staff to be kind and also signed more items from the staff. Once they finally bid their farewells they went down to the beach.

 

“That really surprised me.” LuHan said holding her close.

 

“LuHan did you think they would be disgusted with us?” She said feeling the cool water at her feet.

 

“Something like that.” He said and she looked at her feet.

 

“I think its more along the lines they think Myun is a woman now.” LuHan laughed and hugged her.

 

“He’s going to have to get his image back from that. But why did you bring up WuFan?” He said playing with her ear again.

 

“It wanted to see how people would react to the two being together.” She said and turned to him. 

 

“What?” He said since she was just looking at him but still kept walking.

 

“I was just thinking about when we get back to Korea. You and the rest of M are going back to China. An I won’t be able to see you for...” She was cut off by his kiss.

 

__________________

 

A/N: Alright below is the poll. I'll see if I change the next chapter of just keep what I have. Also hoped you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it.