Car Ride

Substitute

 

A/N: ok sorry for the long wait. these past few days have been really bad for me which being able to write. I have just been too tired after work that I pass out for the entire evening, even though I only intend to take a short nap.

                                 

 

When the group walked out of the arrival area there were many fans screaming. The group smiled at them and signed autographs. Pictures were taken with different group members. They also took pictures with fans. SuHo’s call then beeped and she took it out. She looked at the text.

 

*Don’t let those girls touch you like that.*Kai

 

*Yeah get the girls hands off of you.* SeHun

 

She lifted her brow at the messages and then just closed the phone and put it away. As she was about to reach the airport entrance she got 2 more text messages.

 

*A girl just took a picture of your . It was actually kind of hot. Make sure I can sit beside you in the van okay Tori.* Kai

 

*Min sit in the back okay I’ll sit with you. Also you should have seen some of the pictures the girls got of you. You look really hot in them. I asked one of the girls to post the pics and I’ll get them from the fan cafe she works with.* SeHun

 

She closed her phone again and looked at where the two where. Smiling as girls took pictures of them. She then went over to the van. “Get in. Do you want LuHan and Kris with you or just LuHan?” K’s manager said.

 

“LuHan only and make sure that Kai and SeHun get into the other vehicle.” she said and he looked at her shocked since both maknaes usually shared the same vehicle as her. “I can’t deal with them right now. I need to talk with LuHan anyway.” she said getting into the van. 

 

When LuHan got into the van BaekHyun, ChanYeol, and D.O. were surprised especially when XiuMin jumped into the front seat. “What’s with the switch?” D.O. asked and K’s manager sighed as he got into the drivers seat. 

 

“LuHan needs to be in here and XiuMin wanted some quiet so he came into this van.” K’s manager said and started the engine. LuHan sat beside Tori in the back of the vehicle. They wanted her as comfortable as they could get her. The warm weather wasn’t really helping her at all since the AC had to be in the van. She was leaning onto LuHan when her cell rumbled and she looked at the message.

 

*Not fare Tori I told you I wanted to sit with you.* Kai

 

*That was just mean Min. I said to save me a seat with you in the back not send me to the back of the other van.* SeHun

 

She quickly closed the text messages only to have LuHan take the phone from her and look at them. She just sighed and leaned more into his side.

 

“Why are the two maknaes calling you by your real names and also shortened?” LuHan said causing all the others in the van to look at them.

 

“Ask them. I have never messaged them as me before. I always message them as SuHo.” She said and closed her eyes.

 

“Didn’t Kai kiss her during the flight?” D.O. whispered to ChanYeol but everyone heard him.

 

“I thought it was SeHun that kissed her while we were getting off the plane.” ChanYeol said back.

 

“WHAT!” BaekHyun shouted looking shocked at the two.

 

“Is that why you had the two placed in the other van?” LuHan asked and she gave a nod of her head. “Good. I’ll be having a word with the two later. It looks like my warning to them didn’t really sink in. Unless you didn’t mind.” He said and she looked up at him. “Min I’m not going to stop you from seeing anyone. You have till you turn 19. That was the catch your parents placed on the arranged marriage.” He said and she sighed.

 

“LuHan I do mind. I don’t like people kissing me out of nowhere. I do mind that it wasn’t you. I may look at other guys but I don’t touch.” She said and then rolled her shoulders remembering the dream she had. “But I have to say, they were bold for even trying. Although they are way to early to even be able to kiss like you do.” She whispered as she kissed him shyly but he deepened it causing the others to look away. Once he ended the kiss she settled back against him and closed her eyes.

                              

A/N: Another short chapter for now. The other members are going to get the two younger members killed at some point. Lets just see how long LuHan can keep his cool about how the two are acting.