Maknae dealing with older maknaes

Substitute

A/N: Sorry this is a short Chapter. But I have to Chaps to upload today. smiley

                                         

 

At the end of the performance SuHo was livid with the PD and technicians. Non of them had listened to the fact that the pyrotechnics were supposed to be placed on a lower setting. So while the group was dancing and being recorded the younger members where shocked when the flames shot up and were really close to them again. The managers had to quickly grab a hold of her when the PD called it a rap for the groups shots. The other members had rushed to the younger members sides and took them off the stage. All the fans were shocked and were silent. “SuHo calm down. We need to go and get the others out of the building. Don’t take too long.” K’s manager said letting go of her as M’s manager also did so and ran off the stage. She stood there and glared at the PD and techs who were coming towards her. She crossed her arms and glared at them.

 

“SuHo it was a perfect shot. The guys did great.” The PD said smiling at her. His smile went away the instant she didn’t respond to him and when he saw the look on her face. When the tech was about to check on the tank beside her she placed her foot onto it and he looked up at her. 

 

“When I say not even past my shoulders I meant it.” She said in a deadly tone. “The next time you don’t listen to what I say I’ll have you stand where the guys are and have the flames shoot up at you. But before that I will let the gas leak up first. Lets see how you deal with it then.” She said and the Tech looked shocked at her. She then moved her foot and turned to the fans smiling. “Sorry girls the kids need to take some time to rest so we won’t be hanging around.” She said and bowed then rushed off the stage. 

 

 

She jumped into K’s van and sighed as BaekHyun was trying to deal with the four Maknaes they had in the back. ChanYeol was also in a little bit of shock that it was scaring BaekHyun. K’s manager just had his head against the steering wheel as he tried to think of what to do. “That's it.” She said and took out her Ipad. She facetimed her brother. “You got my text right.” She said since she had text him when she rushed to the van.

 

“Yes I got it. How are they holding up?” JoonMyun said.

 

“Look for yourself.” She said and turned the ipad around to look at the guys. 

 

“Oh my poor babies.” JoonMyun said and all the guys looked up at him. 

 

“Hyung!” all five shouted and she sighed. 

 

“BaekHyun hold onto the Ipad I need to check on M’s van.” She said and handed it to the next eldest in the van. She then got out of the vehicle and went over to M’s. She opened the back door and found Chen and Tao being held onto by Lay and Kris. “How are they doing now?” She asked XiuMin.

 

“Tao won’t stop crying and Chen is just...” Chen stomped on XuiMin’s foot to keep him quiet.

 

“It’s just as bad in my vehicle. Their on facetime with gege as we speak.” She said and LuHan looked at her worried. “Again with that look LuHan, could you please stop it.” She said and M’s manager just shook his head. “Anyway. Once they are done with the call WuFan call gege so that Tao can speak with him. It may calm him down. Anyway when we get back to the dorm. I want all of you to rest. I’m going to be calling SooMan to get the rest of the day off for all of you.” She said and then reached for the door. LuHan and Kris noticed the she was shaking slightly. LuHan jumped out of the front passenger seat and closed the door for her. He then walked her back to K’s van. He opened the door for her and she got in without saying a world. Once seated he leaned onto the door and K’s manager looked at them but didn’t say anything. 

 

“Out of all the members in this van you are the one that needs the most rest. Don’t push yourself anymore today.” He said and placed a bottle of water into her hands that was in the cooled glove compartment. “What’s done is done. We being the gege’s and hyungs will deal with the rest.” He said and then BaekHyun handed him the Ipad. 

 

“LuHan I’ve finished talking with my boys. Have WuFan call me now.” JoonMyun said and then hung up. 

 

“Hyung just take them back to the dorm. MinSeok WuFan and I will take care of the rest when we get back.” LuHan said and then closed the van door and went back to the other vehicle.