Concert

Substitute

When the music to Twinkle started to play, the audience was quiet and could only stare at the three sisters who were dancing. The Kim sisters were all hyper performing for their Oppas group. The three danced to it perfectly. The guys were watching from the sides and were proud of the 13 year old twins and the youngest at 10. It was the next song that had the guys on the edge of their seats. They were expecting the three girls to be singing and dancing but were shocked when JoonMin went out onto the stage as the song The Boys started to play. Not only was she singing but she was dancing full out. Kris had to hold JoonMyun in his spot while the others held LuHan and SeHun back from dragging her off the stage for what she was doing. The only thing the sisters changed in the song was that instead of saying Girls Generation they would say Kim Sisters. They had the fans whispering. The male fans were cheering as if it were Girls’ Generation themselves performing. Once the song ended the twins supported JoonMin. while Min supported Allia who was standing in front of her now leaning back onto her.

 

“Thank you for liking our performance.” Min said out of breath since she had been singing the entire time. “We’re SuHo’s younger sisters here to support him. I’m Min and the twins are Soo and Mai. The youngest here is Allia. We hope that you will all enjoy the rest of show. And the three girls will be back later to show you want more they can do.” She said then the four bowed. The twins then ushered Allia off the stage quickly as Min slowly headed to the side. Alright that wasn’t really a smart move. I can’t see straight. Everything is so blurred and my head is pounding. It’s not helping that my chest is feeling tight again. As she was reaching the side of the stage everything just went black to her and she started to collapse.  The managers caught her and rushed her to the changing room. Mai held onto Allia as Soo rushed after them.

 

“Hyung?” SeHun said looking at SuHo and LuHan since they looking like they were going to rushing after the sisters and their managers.

 

“Snap out of it you two.” WuFan ordered, “We’re on now.” He said pushing the two onto the stage. The guys performed five songs before the three sisters went to their seats in the front row. The managers then brought Min out and sat her down. She had ice at the back of her neck but she looked much better. Most of the songs the guys did after the sisters did intermission were all in English which had the fans wanting more.

 

Lay and Chen were first up and sang Drive By. Tao then did a martial arts performance. D.O. and XiuMin then sang PayPhone. The two leaders then sang International Love, the fangirls were so ecstatic that Min had to cover her ears at their screaming when they finished singing. 

 

The next two singers had her and their hyungs speechless. Kai and SeHun sang Just A Dream, and SeHun didn’t have his lisp as he sang. The fans cheered and praised the two. All the hyungs were proud of SeHun because they knew the song was meant for Min to tell her that he was going to let her go and he would just be focusing on Kai. That Kai was the one beside him now that she was more like a dream.

 

Then BaekYeol performed Turn Up the Music. This had most of the fans up from their seats and jumping around. The young sisters were also doing so as well. The next song brought the hyped up fans to a calmer state.

 

LuHan sang What Makes You Beautiful. This had the sisters smiling as they sat down beside their Jiejie who had her eyes closed but had a slight smile on her face.  Min opened her eyes as LuHan was bowing. She caught his eyes and nodded at him. She then noticed that the managers were looking at their watches meaning that there was still time. So she got up and everyone went quiet. She sat on the edge of the stage. One of the techs came up to her with a microphone.

 

“It looks like there is still some more time before the guys come back onto the stage.” Her sisters sat down beside her and the twins were given microphones as well. “I didn’t think we would have time for this but I guess we do. This song isn’t really well known but it really represents a lot that has been going on. Our brother didn’t even know that the twins and I had done this one before.” She said and then the music to Million Bucks by Cimorelli started to play. The guys were all at the side of the stage again while the codies worked on them. Min had her eyes closed while she sang and she also had a smile on her face. She was content and happy. SuHo then came out onto the stage when she ended singing.

 

 

“That’s my baby sister for you. Even though she’s not feeling well, she can still pull something like that off. No wonder she’s very popular with anyone who meets her.” SuHo said and then helped the girls down. “Well it looks like we’ll be wrapping the show up with History. So I’ll get the guys back onto the stage.” He said and then the music started. The guys danced and sang to their fullest at this point and the fans could see the sweat clearly falling from their effort. 

Great work. For a short notice concert they pulled it off. Now I’ll have to be able to show the wold that I’m just as capable as my brother in leading these guys.

                                  

A/N: Alright another chapter up. I don't really care much for this one. But a concert is a concert. And I had to have SeHun show her and his hyungs that he isn't that bad of a dongsaeng. That he does know that he can't have her. Although this doesn't mean that she is going to be letting SeHun and LuHan off that easy.