Basketball + Tori = Very Bad Idea

Substitute

Once they got out of the two vehicles that they had rented all the students were looking at them, especially since she was standing beside Tao. The younger kids came rushing up to her knowing that she was the VP of BSS.

 

“Karen where is Tory. She said that she would play with us the next time you guys came over.” The kids said and Karen looked at LuHan. 

 

“Sorry boys. She’s busy today.” She said and then sighed when the student counsel came out of the front doors. “Boys why don’t you go and play for a while before the bell rings for your classes to start.” She said and the kids ran off. “And here comes the counsel.” She said and then saw Julien. “What the is he still doing here?” She said and LuHan sighed walking on her left side as Tao held her hand to keep her from running and causing a scene.

 

“This is what I was worried about. Since she’s just a student and not an adult the head master won’t do anything about what happened.” LuHan said as he adjusted his sunglasses.

 

“What’s going on here Karen?” Her brother said as the counsel stopped in front of the guys. ChanYeol smirked as did SeHun.

 

“She did quite a number on you.” Kai commented looking at Julien.

 

“JongIn.” XiuMin said to shut the younger up.

 

“What the hell is he still doing here?” Karen commented pointing at Julien.

 

“Well, the school hasn’t received a complaint from a parent/guardian.” Corey said and Julien smirked only to have Karen try to lung at him but Tao lifted her off the ground and moved to the back of the group.

 

“Well here is your official complaint.” LuHan said as he and XiuMin took stand in front of the group. “I’m not going to let this toad get away with what he did.” 

 

“He’s more like scum hyung.” SeHun said and Kai nodded.

 

“Stay out of it SeHun.” BaekHyun said as he also went to the front of the group.

 

“Just look at all these guys.” Julien spat. “To think she has so many guys she’s ed with showing up here. What a .” XiuMin was about to punch him but D.O. stopped him. 

 

“Are you that scared to have to call her names?” Chen said as he and Lay took stand.

 

“Victoria has a better head on her shoulder then any of you put together.” Lay said and then the basket ball team came there way. 

 

“Corey Julien are these guys causing you trouble?” The captain said and Julien nodded.

 

“You Julien.” Karen said and the captain looked at her. “Don’t listen to him. It’s just because his is on the line.” She said and straitened her uniform since Tao had put her back down. 

 

“Well why don’t we take this to the gym then.” Julien said since UCC’s basketball team was one of the best. 

 

“I don’t think that’s smart.” Lay finally said.

 

“Why are you guys scared. Maybe you pretty boys are just all talk and looks.” Julien said and Corey sighed. LuHan just shook his head. 

 

“When we put him in his place I want a word with you and the headmaster.” LuHan said and Corey nodded. “Then lets get to the gym. Karen could you please refrain from making anymore comments until this is over.” He said and she nodded. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile at the hair salon Min was seated in the stylists chair while Kris was looking through a magazine to see what cut she should get. SuHo was looking in the mirror and just fixing his hair since the salon was still empty except for the owner and them. Min sighed when Kris found a picture and she saw it. “I’m not getting my hair to look like that.” She said and then pointed to a pixy cut that was really similar to her brothers again. 

 

“So you just want to get the same cut as that guys.” The stylist said pointing to SuHo. Min nodded and Kris groaned.

 

“Min if you and Myun have the same hair style their is going to be talk again.” Kris said and she smiled at him. “But you don’t care do you.” She shook her head. “Fine.” He said closing the book he was looking through and sat down. Once the hair cut was done the stylist smiled at her. Myun and Min looked identical if it wasn’t for the uniform.

 

“You look like twins now.” the stylist said. 

 

“Yeah with a five year .” Kris said as they were paying.

 

“Really. I would have guessed all of you to be the same age.” The woman said and the guys smiled at her. Just then SuHo’s phone rang and he answered it. 

 

“WHAT!” SuHo shouted and looked at Kris. “We’ll be right there.” He said and hung up.

 

“What’s wrong?” Min said as she took off her school tie.

 

“The others are all at UCC.” Myun said and she sighed.

 

“I guess we’re not going to my school now are we.” She said and he nodded. “Good.” She said and they left the salon. “So what’s going on at UCC?” She said as she sat in the backseat of the SUV. 

 

“I don’t know really. All KyungSoo said was that we needed to get there ASAP.” SuHo said and Kris drove faster.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Arriving at UCC she rushed through the gates with the two behind her. She was happy that she wasn’t wearing her uniform skirt since she could run faster now. She ran into the office and the staff looked shocked at her. “Where is the student counsel?” She asked and the staff pointed to the monitor that was showing the school gym. Kris and SuHo groaned seeing a basketball match in session. “When did it start?”

 

“About ten minutes ago. They are going to be doing a full game since the teams are big enough.” One of the staff members said.

 

“Damn.” Kris said and SuHo looked at Min. 

 

“Do you think you can play as well. We didn’t say anything but Kai shouldn’t be playing.” He said and Min understood. The three of them rushed to the gym. Before they went into the gym she took off her school uniform shirt leaving her in a black wife beater. She also had her chest bound down which surprised the two with her. 

 

“Don’t ask.” She said and then pulled her runners out from her bag.

 

“Alright I’m going to go and speak with the headmaster. The two of you try not to cause too much damage.” Myun said as Min pulled on her runners then the two went into the gym. She didn’t say anything but waited for the referee to call a time for the end of the first period. The other EXO members saw her and shook their heads. She ,Kris , ChanYeol, SeHun, and LuHan tapped Kai, Chen, Lay, Tao, and Baek out and took their places. Min spoke like her brother again so that the UCC players wouldn’t know it was her. DO and XiuMin were seated beside Karen not letting her know that it was Min that was playing. LuHan was the point guard, Min the shooting guard, Kris was that power forward, ChanYeol was center, and SeHun was small forward. The guys knew their positions well but it was first time they were playing with Min. It surprised even the EXO members that she played just like her brother and maybe even better. She kept up with their pace and never showed that she was tired. As she was making a shot in the 3rd quarter Julien rammed right into her. 

 

“JULIEN YOU MOTHER ING JACK !” Karen shouted causing all the EXO members on the bleachers to look at her. 

 

“Foul!” The gym teacher shouted and everyone looked his way. He had just come in from teaching the younger students outside. “Visiting team gets a penalty shot.” He said and SeHun helped Min up. She had hit her head on the ground but didn’t complain and just shook it off. Julien smirked as she kept shaking her head to get the ringing out. 

 

“You alright?” LuHan asked coming up to her. She nodded and she saw worry in his eyes.

 

“I’ll be fine.” She said and he went back to his spot. She bounced the ball a few times and then looked at the hoop. 

 

“Can’t take a bump on the head can you.” Julien taunted pissing Min off more. She turned to her side facing LuHan and Julien then without looking at the hoop she trough the ball to it. It went in and all the guys from UCC could only gape.

 

“You were saying.” She said a Karen shot up from her seat. She knew that move anywhere. Min had done it many times before during the girls basketball team practice. No one other then the team had seen her do it before. And Min only did that when she was tired but really mad. Tao pushed her back down into her seat and kept his hands on her shoulders as she covered from shouting. Min’s passes were more blind but the guys were able to get them without a problem. LuHan and Kris were worried since UCC was catching up. There was only a minute left and the teams were even in points. Min could only see blurs at this time but could hear everything even with the ringing still in her ears. The guys were all close to the net with the ball. LuHan couldn’t get a clear shot and everyone was watching Kris, ChanYeol and SeHun. So LuHan did the best thing he could think of. He threw the ball at Min with 30 seconds to go. But what no one expected was for all the guys who were blocking him and the others to rush her. Just as the ball left her hands she hit the ground. Hitting her head again. And just as the buzzer was about to sound the ball sunk clean into the hoop. Cheers went up into the air and all the guys turned to see some of the girls from BSS were higher up on the bleachers. 

 

“EXO, EXO, EXO, EXO!” The girls cheered. Karen got out of Tao’s hold since Min didn’t get up from the ground.

 

“LUHAN, KRIS, CHANYEOL, SEHUN!” Karen shouted as she pointed to Min. The four ran over to her shoving past the UCC players. The Gym teacher also came rushing over. 

 

“Hyung?” SeHun said as he tapped Min on the cheek to wake her but she didn’t answer. 

 

“Kris go and get Myun.” LuHan whispered and Kris ran off. “ChanYeol get the others to move. SeHun get the others to get the girls out of the gym now.” He barked orders at the two and the did as told. The teacher was about touch Min but LuHan glared at him. “Don’t touch her.” He snapped. He placed a hand close to and found that she wasn’t breathing as hard as she should. Racking his brain on why, it hit him that she had her chest bound down really tight. He reached under her shirt and yanked at the velcro at the side of her binding. She took in a large gasp of air and rolled to her side. LuHan sighed as he leaned over and placing his head to her right side as he rugged her back.

 

“WHAT’S GOING ON HERE!” The head master said as he came running in with Myun and Kris. 

________________________

 

A/N: Ok basketball not really my thing. I haven't played an entire game since middle school PE class. Hope this turned out alright. More to come. At least this time I went to sleep and posted this when I woke up insteat.