Boys

Substitute

 

A/N: 

LuHan's thoughts are italics and green

Kris's thoughts are italics and orange

JoonMin's thoughts are italics and blue

                                                                                         

 

LuHan was fuming in the van while sitting beside Lay while Kris was sitting shotgun. Lay could see the tension in his hyungs features. “Hannie Hyung are you alright?” The younger asked and LuHan looked at him and softened his eyes.

 

“I’m fine YiXing.” LuHan said and then leaned back in his seat. “Just tired.” What else can I say to this. I can’t tell him that I’m pissed that Tori kissed WuFan. He wouldn’t understand. What the hell am I thinking. I shouldn’t even be looking at her that way. God damn it. What has SuHo done to me. LuHan sighed again and covered his eyes with his left arm.

 

“But you slept most of the flight back hyung.” Tao said and hearing the elder. Oh come on ZiTao just let me be.

 

“Tao stay out of it.” XiuMin mumbled beside the younger. Thank you MinSeok you always know when I need the kids to leave me alone. “WuFan if you froe your eye brows anymore then they already are they are going to become one.”He teased and the leader sighed as well. I spoke too soon. Why am putting up with this again? I could just tell all of them to shut the hell up. Kris just shook his head and took out his cellphone sending JoonMyun a text wanting him to come back soon.

 

“I swear the three of you are hopeless.” Chen said from beside Tao. “Anyone can see that something happened when LuHan hyung went to SuHo hyungs room and Kris hyung saw it all. And then when SuHo came back he was so flustered.” Chen said and the other three took in what he said.

 

WHAT/WHAT Kris and LuHan could not believe what he was saying.

 

“Yeah LuHan did you make a move on JoonMyun!” XiuMin shouted causing their manager to slam on the breaks. MinSeok you idiot! LuHan glared at him and then jumped slightly when the van door was opened and SuHo was there looking worried. What the hell are you doing here. Don’t scare a man like that. And don’t look like that or I’m just going to want to hold you.

 

“What in the world happened?” She said and the manager looked at her. He then got out of the car and went up to her moving her away from the van. He stared into her eyes and sighed. I wonder what gege is talking with her about? I hope it won’t cause trouble. I did promise Myun that I would take care of her. Kris just watched worried but also kept his ears open to the argument that was now taking place in the back.

 

“I swear you two did this when he was in middle school I should have known you would do it again.” M’s manager said and she smiled up at him. “Does SooMan know about this?” He asked and she nodded. “Alright then. Please don’t cause trouble for my group Min.” He said and she pouted at him. “Sorry Myun.” He said and then went back to the drivers seat and she went back to K’s van.

 

“What happened?” K’s manager said as she got back into the passenger seat.

 

“I don’t know. Gege came out of the car and just started to ask me if Ajushi knew who I was.” She said and K’s manager nodded.

 

“Did Hyung do something to you when you went to your room?” Kai asked and she looked at him as did their manager. “What?”

 

“Why are you asking that and which Hyung are you talking about?” She said and Kai smiled.

 

“Well there are only two I can think of at the moment.” Kai said and she glared at him. “LuHan went to your room so I know that he did something. Kris then went to your room and when you came back out you were all flustered and you couldn’t even talk strait.” He said and K’s manager sighed.

 

“JongIn could you and would you not talk like that about your leader and band mates.” Their manager said and Kai pressed further. He’s not going to let up on this Oppa so don’t even try to pull that on him. Even I know that just from what JoonMyun Oppa had told me about it.

 

“Or could it be that Kris hyung found out that SeHoon and BaeKyun were all over you last night.” I knew it. All the guys knew that the two would be clingy and they didn’t do anything to stop them. She glared at him in the rearview mirror.

 

“JongIn you little.” BaekHyun shouted as ChanYeol and D.O. tried to keep him in his seat. Well didn’t see that one coming. SeHoon though smacked his hyung upside the head. Saw that one coming a mile away. SeHoon isn’t one to take things like that lightly. He’s a good kid. Once the vehicle was parked JongIn jumped out the car and BaekHyun and SeHoon ran after him. She got out of the van and sighed as Yeol and D.O. rushed after the three. Chen then rushed passed her as LuHan and Kris ran after him while XiuMin and Tao laughed but followed the three quickly. K’s manager then came up beside her as did M’s. The two walked on either side of her like body guards. The fans who were waiting outside the building noticed this and shouted at them.

 

“SUHO OPPA PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!” The girls said and she nodded at them.

 

“If they only knew.” The two managers said and SuHo had to smirk. If they only knew. The three then walked into SM's main building.