K Maknaes Punishment

Substitute

 

LuHan walked into the hall about 15 minutes later and went to Kai’s room. He opened the door and the two makaes were kneeling in the middle of their room with their hands held out strait in front of them facing up. WuFan, YiXing, and MinSeok were there with their arms crossed standing around the two looking at them. BaekHyun was standing beside LuHan by the door. “How long have the two been on their knees for?” LuHan asked Baek.

 

“About 45 minutes now.” Baek said and shook his head. “But you have to admit hyung, they were thinking of you in this case.” he whispered.

 

“I know. But they really shouldn’t have just done so when we are in a different country.” He said and then sat on the sofa in front of the two boys. “I thought you two would have learned not to pull something like this.” He said placing his chin on him right hand. “She can only take so much.” He said and ruffled their hair. “So after another hour you both better go and beg the managers not to fire the codies who switch her luggage, since I know for a fact that they wouldn’t have done so if you both hadn’t gotten her the bars and .”

 

“LuHan you are being to nice to them.” WuFan said and LuHan looked up at him.

 

“WuFan give them a break. Relax.” He said and Kris glared at him, “they gave Myun those leather pants and also the handcu...”

 

“Not another word.” Kris said face turning red. 

 

“So I’m not going to be too harsh on them this time.” He said and then SeHun smirked. “What are you smirking at SeHoon?” Kai then also smirked causing all the others to look at LuHan since the two were looking at the elder. The other guys sighed and shook their heads. “What?”

 

“She sure made her mark on you didn’t she.” ChanYeol said coming into the room while the guys were looking at LuHan. He tapped LuHan on his collar bone that was visible with the shirt he was wearing. LuHan sighed.

 

“Make that an hour and a half more for the two of you.” LuHan said to Kai and SeHoon. “Then when Allia wakes up you two are on babysitting duty until the Kim’s come back.” 

 

“That’s fine with us hyung.” The maknaes said brightly and LuHan just rolled his eyes. “Also did you have fun these past 45 minutes. Since you have taken a shower already.” SeHun said and LuHan rubbed his temples. 

 

“Would the two of you shut up already.” BaekHyun said now standing behind the two. “Or he may add more time onto you both staying in your knees.” He whispered after smacking the two up side the head. 

____________________

A/N: Not much of a punishment really. But I had to do that when I was in my teens and it hurt like a mother. And with Kai's hip problem it's probably giving a hard time.