Tired Guardian Part 2

Substitute

 

 

A/N: Another chapter up. Have fun reading

Tori's thoughts

LuHan's thoughts

Kris' thought

________________________________

 

Min got out of bed at about 6 am while LuHan slept. She smiled down at him then walked out of the room. She went to the kitchen and made a large breakfast for the entire group. The ones in the living room started to wake up to the smell. She was folding the laundry when Kris came up behind her and took the basket from her. “Sit down and let the rest of us do this.” He said and she looked behind him to see half of each group was awake and moving around the kitchen taking over what she was doing. She nodded and went to the counter where she had placed her laptop. She sat down on a stool and took out her homework. She looked at the math work when her vision blurred she shook her head and closed the book. She decided to just look over her messages. The members just shook their heads. Kris had gotten out his phone since it was rumbling in his back pocket. 

 

~ Kris,

 

JoonMin is most likely going to be pushing herself harder today. She is just trying to keep her mind off you and your group leaving. Just keep an eye on her. I will be messaging BaekHyun to do so as well. When your group is at the airport keep a hold on LuHan alright. I know that once you guys start to leave she may just give out. Even if you hear the other K members shout SUHO keep your group walking. I have already contacted JoonMyun. He is actually on his way back. I know this is mean but I need him to come back. I have other plans for her. Take care and have fun when you go back home.

 

Lee SooMan~

 

Just as he was about to ask BaekHyun if he got the message the others cell phone sounded. Baek looked at the message and then looked at Kris and nodded.

 

At about 8AM the doorbell rang and Min answered it. She signed for the package and opened it. It was Myun’s assignment. She sighed knowing that they would have to go to the University and that she would have to hand the paper to the teacher.  “How many of you need to go to the university?” She asked as she looked over to the guys were where now doing last minute checks of their bags. Six of the guys lifted a hand and she sighed. “How many of you just finished your papers last night?” All six kept their hands up. “How many of you just started those papers where you got home last night?” All kept their hands up. “You all are hopeless.” She said and went to her room. All they needed to do was tell me that they had papers due and I would have spoken with the managers and SooMan to get them a few days off so that they could work on them. But no all of them don’t say a thing and now they just don’t have enough sleep like they don’t already. She sat on the sofa and placed her feet up onto her bed. So looked at the closet and sighed since most of LuHan's clothes that he had there were now in his luggage. His beauty products that had been on the dresser were also put away. She hugged herself since she felt left alone again. She closed her eyes and willed the tears to stay back.

 

 

By 10 am the group was at the airport. BaekHyun was standing beside Min while Kris was standing beside LuHan. Min was looking everywhere she should and not at the guys. She slightly jumped when Baek touched her shoulder. “It’s okay.” He whispered to her and she shook her head. “You need to relax. They will be back in a few weeks. We’re all going to Taiwan for another SMTown.” The thought stressed her out more and she gulped. 

 

“Alright guys its time to go.” M’s manager said and all the guys said their good byes but she stayed back. Everyone waited for her to go up to LuHan but she couldn’t. She just bowed at M and placed a fake smile on her face. I can do this. I can do this. I can let him go. I can do this and not make it hard on him. I can...They looked at LuHan and he nodded knowing that if he went up to her he wouldn’t want to let her go.

 

“Good luck in your promotions and we’ll see you all back here in a few weeks.” She said and all of M nodded at her. “We Are...”

 

“One.” all the members shouted and smiled at her.

 

“Take care hyung.” Tao said and then the M members started to moved.

 

BaekHyun grabbed onto her arm since she was about to step forward. “You can’t go after them.” He said out loud. “You can’t go after him.” He whispered and tears started to fall from her eyes. 

 

“LuHan...” She whispered and her body gave out on her. She felt empty as if she had nothing left and the last thing she saw was LuHan already passing the checkpoint.

 

 

 

M had already gone through the check point when they heard EXO K all scream. “SUHO!” Kris grabbed onto LuHan and all the M members looked at him. VICTORIA!

 

“WuFan let go of me I need to...” Tori......I need to get to her

 

“No, you are not going back out there. You have a responsibility just like the rest of us.” Kris said as LuHan started to struggle. Just then Myun came running up to them. All the M members were shocked. MYUN! MYUN!

 

“Get on your damn plane and don’t think of coming back until you have to.” Myun said out of breath. What the... “I’m back and I will be dealing with everything here.” He said then gave Kris a quick kiss on the cheek and rushed off with Security giving him way.

 

“WuFan, if Myun is back, please let me get Tori.” LuHan said still struggling with the younger leader. 

 

“You can’t.” Kris said. I'm sorry Ge I can't let you go to her. Even if I want to I can't.

 

“Why the not. WuFan I can’t leave Tori.” Please don't make me have to cry, don't force me to make a scene.

 

“You have to.” Kris said shaking the elder slightly. “Ge look at me.” LuHan looked at him tears already rolling down his eyes in frustration. LuHan was never one to be able to handle stress well, although he always kept it together for Min. “Min needs to rest. She needs time away from you.” YiXing came up to the two and took hold LuHan’s right arm then Tao took hold on his left. 

 

“Come on Ge.” Tao said and they took the frustrated fiance to their plane. 

 

"Sorry Ge." The rest of the M members whispered when they were on the plane and heading back to China.

_________________________________

 

A/N: Hehehehe should I stop it here. I don't know.  -_-    I guess I won't since many of you are wanting to know what happened to Tori/Min. I'll update later tonight since it is not 4:30 AM....AHHHHH. I have to be up in a few hours to clean then meet up with Fluffy hair. Damn. Okay hope you had fun reading the update.