Not Again...Who this time...

Substitute

 

 

Weeks went by while the guys and the counsel worked frantically to get the school ready for the festival and the up coming huge concert. Min had to speak with the headmistress who agreed that the concert could be held at the school. Min was standing at the top of the bleachers at the football field looking at the contractors working on making a large stage. She wasn't really paying much attention to the large list in her hands since her mind had been wondering to one of her oppas. BaekHyun hadn't been looking to good lately. All the members were worried but didn't really want to pry. It had gotten to the point that LuHan was talking to her at night about the other man. So now she had him in her mind as well. She was brought out of her thoughts when her cell phone rang. “Hello?”

 

“JoonMin!” A high squeal came from the other end.

 

“Hi TaeYeon Unni.” She said and could hear the rest of Girls Generation in the back ground. 

 

“Min-ah...hehehe...um could you possibly come to the airport.” 

 

“WHAT!” Min shouted as she dropped the list she was going through.

 

“Yeah we’re here already. We got a week off before the concert. No one knows we’re already in town. Not even your brother. So we’re currently in the airport still not going through customs just waiting.”

 

“OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO BE TING ME. UNNI WE DON’T EVEN HAVE A PLACE FOR YOU ALL TO STAY YET. I HAVE TO FINALIZE THIS IN TWO DAYS.” Min shouted and quickly ran down the stairs.

 

“Sorry. We just thought it would be fun to come and see you without the raving fans.” TaeYeon said and Min could tell she was pouting.

 

“Aish. Alright I’ll be there soon. I just need to find a place for you all to stay since the guys are all staying at the apartment. I’ll message you back when I’m close to the airport.” She said and hung up. Classes were still in session but she didn’t care at this point. Most of the girls in the school knew that she was leaving as did the staff so they didn’t mind if she was running all over the place just dealing with the festival. She ran into a lecture hall where Kris, Myun, LuHan, and BaekHyun were all administering a large test. “OPPA!” She shouted causing even the other staff members present to look at her. All four of the guys apologized and went up to her.

 

“Min have you lost your mind?” Baek said as they pulled her into the hall again. His hold wasn't as strong as it use to be which she noticed right away. Baek may be small but he still had power behind him just like LuHan.

 

“SNSD is at the airport.” She said and all the guys looked at her as if she was out of her mind.

 

“No they aren’t. They would have told us yesterday when they were going over some scheduling with us yesterday.” Kris said and she took out her phone and held out a text that had just arrived just before her burst into the lecture hall. 

 

“WHAT!” Myun shouted and LuHan covered his mouth with his hand.

 

“Calm down all of you.” LuHan said. “Now this is what we are going to do. Kris figure out where we are going to be placing the girls for tonight. We can’t put them in a fancy hotel or they will be found out. BaekHyun you and Min get going to the airport. Myun you and I will get back into the hall. We’re still working.” He said and they all nodded. “And Min if you get any more calls stay calm. The others may decide to come early as well. We’ll deal with it as they come.” He said and she nodded. She knew that LuHan would always be strong and she would never have to worry when he was around.

 

 

When BaekHyun and Min got to the airport they had taken the schools charter bus. The driver waited for them when they ran into the airport. BaekHyun hadn’t been keeping up his looks while the guys were in town since it would be easier for people not to recognize him or the others. Not shaving was a huge thing, no make up, no hair styling and no guyliner. “WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!” Some of SNSD shouted when they say Min. They then did a double take on Baek. “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU BAEK!” 

 

“Will you girls keep your voices down.” Baek barked and the girls all nodded. “Now get all your things and lets go. I swear you are all going to be the end of me.” He said and they rushed the group out of the airport as fast as possible. 

 

“Where are we going?” The girls said as the bus headed back to the school.

 

“Back to the school. I need to get back. I have a music class I need to teach.” BaekHyun said and Min looked at the messages she was getting. “Min has Kris gotten back to you yet?”

 

“Not yet. LuHan said that they have my office set up for the girls to us while we get things settled.” She said and he nodded. She then noticed that he looked really tired. “Oppa are you alright?” She asked.

 

“Not really.” He finally said and she touched his forehead. He couldn't take it anymore. With SNSD now there it was just too much to hide.

 

“What do you feel?”

 

“Nauseous, Fatigue, pain in my back, dizziness.” He said and she lifted a brow at him.

 

“But no fever?” He nodded. She then looked at the girls. Who shrugged their shoulders. “Okay. How long have you been feeling like this?”

 

“A few months I just haven’t said anything to anyone. I have been waking up vomiting.” He said in his seat with his eyes closed now.

 

“Oppa is it possible you are pregnant.” some of the SNSD girls teased. Baek didn’t respond as the other girls giggled and looked at the sites out of the bus. Min looked at Baek who now had his eyes open and was frantically typing a message on his cell phone. When they got to the school ChanYeol and SuHo were waiting in the counsels office looking worried. ChanYeol rushed over to Baek who went to Min’s now personal bathroom.

 

“What’s going on?” Min asked Myun who sighed and TaeYeon also came up to the two worried while the other girls relaxed.

 

“Myun you should have been watching the two better.” TaeYeon said and Myun rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“Noona, It’s not like I can stop the two. Baek knows the consequences ever since we started as a group. If the old man finds out we’ve been lying to him since training days we’re in for it.” He said and then the three turned to the bathroom when they heard Baek  scream.

 

“I HATE YOU PARK CHANYEOL!” 

 

“Are they fighting again?” the other girls said ChanYeol came out of the bathroom blushing and smirking sheepishly.

 

“YOU IDIOT!” Myun shouted and ChanYeol put his hands up. “I can’t believe you.” Myun shook his head. “Min could you go and calm BaekHyun down. TaeYeon noona go with her so that you and Baek can explain things to her.” He said the elder took the girl into the bathroom. There they found Baek sitting on the counter with his head down.

 

“Baek-ah?” TaeYeon said and he looked at her with teary eyes.

 

“What am I going to do?” Baek said and then looked at Min.

 

“You’re going to take a leave of absence Baek.” TaeYeon said already planning on what they needed to do so that BaekHyun could deal with his current problem. “Min will take your place. Substitute until you can come back.” She said and Min looked back and forth between the two.

 

“What’s going on?” Min said now completely lost.

 

“Min-ah I’m sorry I haven’t been truthful with you even with all the problems you were going through.” BaekHyun said and then looked at his feet. “I have known since you arrived that you had IS. So do I but in my case I have both parts and everything is functioning. So now I’m in trouble. We should have been more careful.” He said and now Min sighed.

 

“This is the last time I’m Substituting for you guys.” Min said and TaeYeon looked at her puzzled. “I stopped growing. And my muscles are starting to change since I have been taking more hormone medication. I can’t even take over for Myun Oppa in a few month.” She said and Baek finally noticed that she had lost a lot of weight and her face was thinning out. More like his. “Plus I never wanted to join the entertainment industry as a talent.” 

 

“But you’re so good at it.” TaeYeon said and Min smiled at her.

 

“Thats what you say. But I don’t think so.” Min said and looked at her hair. “Well it looks like I’m going to the hair salon to get this fixed. At least Myun’s hair cut is longer then Baek’s it can easily be fixed.” She said and walked out of the room.

 

“That girl...” TaeYeon said as she helped Baek off the counter.

 

“is going to be a great asset to hyung.” He said and then the two walked out of the bathroom as well. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The festival started without any problems. Nobody had seen Min for about a week but they got calls from her telling them that she was fine just really busy. So when the day of SMTown came Min finally showed up. All the guys were shocked when she showed up looking exactly like BaekHyun. Baek smiled and sat down. He relaxed and took off his jacket that was making it hard from him to breath. He handed her his microphone and she hooked it on. “I’ll be leaving vocals to you then.” He said and she nodded. "Thank you for doing this. When we get back tomorrow I'm going to be going home. The company doesn't know anything about what's going on." He said and she nodded again. She then pat his cheek and he smiled up into her eyes. She smiled like he would and made the peace sign that he was known for. She cracked her neck then looked at LuHan.

 

“For 9 months then I’ll be back as me.” She said and he nodded. "Alright then." She said then coughed and her voice changed to sound like BaekHyun's. "Ne lets get this started. I guess I should be getting out there and get every ones attention so that this concert can start." The guys all smiled at her and she ran off to the stage area. 

 

"I'm sorry hyung." BaekHyun said and LuHan shook his head. "I didn't mean for her to have to take over like this again."

 

"It's also my fault Hyung." ChanYeol said bowing at LuHan.

 

"Will you two stop. JoonMin is doing what she thinks is best. She loves all of us. So she'll do all she can to help when needed. I knew this a long time ago. But when this is over I just want her to be my wife alright. I don't want to see her as any of you anymore." He said and all the guys nodded in agreement. 

 

____________________

 

A/N: Well that was unexpected. One more chapter to go. I'm liking how this is going. Thanks for reading this even if its this long.