Confusion

Substitute

 

A/N: Alright another chapter up. Please don't shoot me after you read it. 

____________________________________________

 

JoonMin woke up at the hospital. Her eyes didn’t want to open but she forced them to. No one was there so she just closed her eyes again trying to get the sleep fog out of them. When she was fully awake she looked at her arm to see and iv in it. She pulled it out and took the heart rate clip off her finger. The nurses came running into the room with JoonMyun right behind them. 

 

“Aish.” Myun said and she looked up at him.

 

“Oppa what are you doing here?” She said and he helped her sit up while the doctors turned the machines off. 

 

“I was called back.” Myun said and she sighed. 

 

“I guess I messed up.” Myun shook his head and sat down beside her.

 

“No you didn’t. You pushed yourself just as much as I do. That’s not messing up. But you are still young I should have known that you wouldn’t be able to handle everything. Especially when it comes to being around LuHan.” She looked down at her hands. “We never thought that being around him would cause you to... I should have remembered. I’m sorry.” He said then a nurse came up to them with a tray of food. Min looked at it and Myun had to laugh at the look on her face. “Noona do you think I can take her home now?” He asked the nurse.

 

“The doctor said that she needs to eat something first before you can take her.”

 

“I’ll take her to eat first then.” Myun said and the nurse nodded leaving the room with the tray she had. “Alright lets get you changed then we can get you some food.” He said placing a bag onto the bed.

 

 

Once they were out of the hospital Myun had his car in the underground parking. He let her in and drove off. “How long was I out for?” She asked as she her cell phone.

 

“Three days.”

 

“WHAT!” She shouted and he rolled his shoulders.

 

“You’ve been unconscious for three days. That was how badly your body needed rest.” He said and she rubbed her forehead.

 

“By the way where are we going?” She asked since they were headed the wrong direction from the dorm.

 

“To our house.” He said and she looked at him confused. “I got us a house. While you were sleeping I spoke with SooMan and he agreed that staying at the dorm was not a good idea anymore. So we found a nice house that the group can live in and so can you. Although you will be going to Canada to study.”

 

“I’m what?”

 

“You’ll be going to Canada to study dance and music. SooMan wants you to work with a few choreographers there.” 

 

“What if I don’t want to go?” She said as she leaned her head against the window.

 

“Why not? Its a chance for you to learn more.”

 

“Because...”

 

“Because what?” Min sighed and looked at her brother who was focused on driving. 

 

“Because I don’t want to be alone. I don’t want to be...” She went quiet when thoughts of her dreams when she was unconscious flew through her head.

 

“Min that’s life. But you’ll be back and you’ll be in a much better condition.”

 

“But why so far away? You trained here.”

 

“Min...the truth is Ajushi wants you to focus on yourself more and for LuHan to focus more on his work, his career.” with that said she thought about it. He was right. LuHan had been so focused on her that he never stayed with his group unless he was at the studio. And even then he would be texting her or talking to her on the phone. She wasn’t selfish enough to keep him from his work from his team. She was just a child. He was a man who had everything going for him. She was still in school and as it was she was still lacking in so many areas. 

 

“I’ll go then. When is my flight?” She finally said as she placed her head back against the window. 

 

“You leave the day EXO-M comes back. Your flight times will cross over. So you’ll be able to see him but he won’t be able to see you.” He said and she closed her eyes.

 

“For how long?”

 

“We were hoping you would finish school there.”

 

“But that’s 3-4 years” She said her eyes snapping open.

 

“And by then you will be 18-19 years old.“ he said and she rubbed her forehead feeling a headache starting again. They stayed silent the rest of the drive. He pulled up to a gated area 20 minutes later. He scanned his cell phone and the gate opened. He drove up the drive and parked the car beside 11 other vehicles. She could only stare at the large three level luxury home. 

 

“What the hell have you done in the three days I have been sleeping?” She said looking up at the house.

 

“We’ve been working.” Myun said and then opened the front door for her. He then pressed an intercom button. “I’m back.” He said then indicated for her to take her shoes off. As they were removing their shoes five guys came running from different parts of the house.

 

“Hyung how is Min do...” All the guys went quiet when they saw her. They then rushed her and hugged her. 

 

“OMO Hyung why didn’t you call to tell me she was coming home with you.” KyungSoo said letting go of her. “I would have made something for her to eat.” He said and ran to the kitchen. All the others and Min went to the kitchen as well.

 

“I didn’t call since I wanted it to be a surprise.” Myun said and as he leaned into the counter while Min went to the fridge while KyungSoo went into the pantry looking for what he could make. 

 

“KyungSoo Oppa just come back out here.” She said as she took out some meat that was marinating in a container. “Make sure that their is rice already made. I’ll have dinner ready for all of us in 30 minutes.” She said then went back to the fridge and took out some vegetables. 

 

“JoonMin would you sit down.” KyungSoo said and she swatted his hands away from trying to get the ingredients out of her hold. 

 

“Ya. Stop already. I know what I want to cook. So while I am cooking I want to hear how you all have been.” Min said as she started cutting ingredients after she had washed them. She stayed silent while all the other members talked about the past 3 days. She just smiled at them contently. She was silent while they ate dinner and once they were done she excused herself and went to her room.

 

When she entered the bedroom she was amazed at the size. It was 10 times larger then her brothers old room. It was basically a 2 story loft of its own in a large house. She did notice that on the right of entering the door that there was a large shoe rack that had all of LuHan’s shoes neatly aligned with four other pairs of shoes that belonged to her. “What are they thinking.” She said as a frown appeared on her face. They want me to stay away from him but they have a bedroom set up for the two of us. She put her bag onto the counter and went up the stairs to where the bed was. She laid down and closed here eyes. I can’t even watch fan cams of their events. I just can’t watch him anymore. Not when they want me to move away. She covered her eyes but then her cell rang and she answered it.

 

“Victoria?” She knew that voice.

 

“Yes WuFan Ge?” She said not moving. 

 

“Oh thank god you are finally awake. Now I can get LuHan Ge to sleep.” He said and she tried to relax. “He won’t listen until he heard your voice.” She sighed now knowing she was on speaker phone.

 

“You all need to rest. I’m back with the others. Focus on your work and keep yourself healthy. I’m not there to take care of you.” She said and could hear the others guys laughing in the background. “But seriously LuHan, Please take care of yourself. You know I can’t always be by your side. I wish I could be but I can’t. Anyway I’m really tired and would like to sleep. I’ll message you guys later. Love You.”

 

“Love you to.” LuHan said and she hung up.She rolled to her side and cried herself to sleep. 

 

 

Myun and Baek went to LuHan’s and Min’s loft to check on her since she had not come back down. The younger members wanted to show her fan cams of their shows and also EXO M. The two sighed when they saw her passed out on the bed with her phone clutched to her chest and tear stains on her face. 

 

“Hyung do you have to do this?” BaekHyun asked while he placed a blanket over her.

 

“Do what Baek?”

 

“Do we have to send her away? I mean if you or anyone would try to separate me and ChanYeol, I wouldn’t be able to function. He’s what keeps me going. I know you and WuFan are doing great but we’re different.” He whispered moving her hair from coving her face, “And we’re sending her away for years, not just a few days.”

 

“Baek she’s a child she’ll be fine.” Myun said and opened the window since it was a nice warm night.

 

“Hyung we’ve never treated her as a child. We’ve treated her as we would you. As an adult as a friend. We never looked at her age. WuFan may have but that’s because he’s your boyfriend so watching over your sister was a given.” Baek said as they went down the stares. “I don’t know if I can support what the company wants to do.”

 

“You really care of her a lot more then you’ve let on Baek. I’m surprised to hear this from you and not SeHun.”

 

“Don’t get the wrong idea hyung. I just hate seeing her like this. She looks broken. And then when LuHan hyung comes back expecting to see her he’s going to break and he may even hate us for not keeping her here.”

 

“Baek they will have to get over it. This is the career he wanted. There are the trials they will have to get over.” He said as they walked out of the loft and back towards the rec room.

 

“But hyung, she never signed up for this life. You did. She was only here to cover for you. Even if it was for less then a month as a substitute she did great.” Baek said with a sad smile on his face.

 

“I....” Myun couldn’t think of any way to respond to that. There just wasn’t a good answer. It would only make him should like a brother that didn’t care for his baby sister. So they ended their conversation at that.

_____________________________________

 

A/N: Alright just a few more chapters to go. u_u