Gifts from the K's Maknaes and the codies

Substitute

 

A/N: This chapter only came into my head because of the day out I had with tama_sempre and another friend.

                                 

 

4 hours later she was woken up by Kris. She glared at him but she got out of LuHan’s hug and went into the hallway. “What do you want?” She grumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

 

“We need to talk about the room arrangement for when we’re in LA.” She sighed and went to the sofa where he had layouts set up. The two worked for about an hour then the other members started to wake up. LuHan came out of the bedroom and went over to her. He placed his head onto her lap then went back to sleep.

 

“What time are the managers going to be arriving?” She asked and then the apartment front door opened. “Never mind.” She said and then some codies came running into the apartment. They rushed to Kai’s and SeHun’s room with a few shopping bags. The room door opened and Kai pulling the two in while SeHun came out. “What was that about SeHoon?” The younger just rubbed his eyes and shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Anyway SeHoon go and wake the others.” Kris said and the younger did as asked. Within 15 minutes all the guys were in the living room half asleep and in LuHan’s case fast asleep.

 

“Alright for this flight we will be placing all of you in some of your skin ship pairings. HunHan will be attached for the entire trip. Kris and ChanYeol. SuHo and Kai. The others can move around.” The managers said and Kris sighed. ChanYeol was going to be trouble for him. Min sighed since she could see Kai had an evil look on his face. “Also when we get off the plane in LA Kris is taking the lead. Min you will be in the back make sure the you don’t loose Tao. He tends to wonder when we are rushing.” The managers said and they all nodded. “Min could you also make sure the LuHan is informed once you wake him up. The partners are all going to be riding together when we leave the apartment. And the Lu’s and Kim’s will also be on the same flight.” He said and LuHan woke up to the fact his parents were also going to be attending.

 

“Alright I’m awake. So what’s this about my parents.” LuHan finally said and everyone smiled at him.

 

“As I was saying your parents as well as the Kim’s will also be going to LA with us. Min the girls are going to want to go to Disneyland so we thought that it would be a great time for all of you as well.” K’s manager said and she sighed. “I know that you aren’t one for all the rides but just have fun.” He said to her and she nodded.

 

At the airport she was standing beside Kai who was listening to is iPod as usual. So she did the same after she did a head count. As they were seated in the departure area SeHun came up to them and smiled. “What are you doing SeHun, and where did you leave LuHan?” She said and he pointed to the bathroom. 

 

“Anyway Kai did you give it to her yet?” SeHun said and Kai smirked.

 

“Not yet. But since LuHan is in the bathroom.” Kai said and took some things out of his backpack. “It’s a birthday gift from the two of us and also some of the codies.” He said and placed the gift onto her lap. Kris and Yeol were seated behind her so they looked over her shoulders. She slowly opened the packaging. Once she saw the contents inside she closed them right away. 

 

“Are you two out of your minds.” Kris said looking at Kai and SeHun. Min just looked down and tried to cover her face that was now red as a tomato.

 

“Thats going to cause a lot trouble.” Yeol said catching Baek’s attention having him also come over. Yeol whispered what was in the gift and Baek sat down on her free side. He moved her hands to see what was inside.

 

“Nice.” Baek said, “Hyung is going to like those.” She moved her hands from covering her face and swatted him over the head and shoved him making him laugh and fall to his side. “But really its more like a gift to him then you.” 

 

“YA! BAEKHYUN-AH!” She shouted as he got up and ran causing her to follow him. LuHan, Tao and XiuMin had just come out of the bathroom and went over to where Kai and SeHun were laughing. Kris quickly stuffed the gifts into her bag and placed the bag between him and Yeol. 

 

“Why is SuHo hyung trying to kill BaekHyun hyung?” D.O and Chen asked as Lay looked at Kai and SeHun who was laughing their asses off as Yeol just trying not to laugh at the entire situation.

 

“Oh by the way SeHun.” One of the codies said coming up to the two laughing maknaes. “We forgot to also give Kai the shoes.” They said and handed the youngest a shoe box.

 

“SuHo hyung!” SeHun shouted and the elder stopped running after BaekHyun and the two went back to the rest of the group. “The noona’s just gave me these.” He said and handed her the box. She opened it and then closed the box. She gripped the box tight and hit him on the head with it. 

 

“Are you trying to kill me.” She asked. “Have you ever seen me wear shoes like that?” She said and handed the box to Kris who looked at them and sighed.

 

“What have the two done now?” LuHan said and then their flight was called. She sighed and grabbed Kai by the collar and grabbed her bag from Kris then headed for the gate not saying another word. The other guys just shook their heads as LuHan looked at SeHun as they followed the others to the gate. 

 

 

Once the plane took off she sighed. “JongIn what are you and SeHoon thinking?” She asked and he smiled at her.

 

“Come on hyung do you really need to ask. We wanted you and hyung to have fun. I know that you haven’t really thought about it before but hyung isn’t a kid. none of us are. And since you both are basically engaged to be married why not have some fun. It will look good on you. The codies and I had a blast finding the “clothes” and shoes. And at some point I may borrow that uniform for Hunnie.” He said and she tried not to laugh at his last comment. “Also we kind of switch your luggage. So have fun with what the codies have packed for you.” 

 

“WHAT!” She shouted.

                                      

A/N: Alright there it is. Another chapter. Really had fun thinking of this while I was out shopping with friends. My friends wanted to strangle me since I couldn't stop thinking of what to write in this. And if you want to see what the two evil K maknaes had gotten her please see the links below. 

 

Shoes that they had gotten her : http://www.yesstyle.com/en/mancienne-ribbon-accent-platform-stilettos-magenta-39/info.html/pid.1030866548

 

And Gifts that they got her: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/bikini-wonderland-set-lace-trim-bra--black-34d/info.html/pid.1024221474

 

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/bikini-wonderland-set-lace-trim-printed-bra--pastel-34b/info.html/pid.1024221444

 

http://www.aphroditescloset.ca/a_pgs/product.html?sku=AC04008#